A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

med listing s/l procetil nm - Hayley

Posted: Nov 08, 2009

xx

Just a guess, Prostin E2, is this a female, they are vaginal suppositories! - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Weakness And Listing
Nov 11, 2011

The doctor is saying weakness and listing to one side...is it listing or am I not hearing it right? ...

SmartMed Job Listing
Sep 11, 2012

I see there are 2 dislikes on the Smartmed job listing that was posted tonight.  I sent in my resume a little bit after it was posted and before I saw that.  Anyone work for them currently?  I couldn't find much in the archives about them.  My only problem is that I have no recent acute care experience, I did work at a hospital from 1995 to 1997 and the rest of the time I have done various clinic jobs.    I just want to break into a company and get some acut ...

Question About A Job Listing
Mar 15, 2014

I was looking at the ad for Babbletype...Does anyone know anything about them ...

Need Help With Medication Listing
Sep 17, 2014

Under the medication heading the doc ditates: Medication 50 mg, quantity 60 for 30 days, take 1 capsule by mouth twice a day, with 1 refill Every medication is listed this way and there are approx. 8.  I have not seen this before and an usure how it should be transcribed.  Would it be as typed above with a semicolon between each, each typed as a sentence, or what?   Thanks! JB ...

Number Sign And Listing In ASR
Jan 28, 2010

In ASR I was told that when there is a list (docs usually say "next number"...) and the machine puts the # sign, that the "system would automatically make a numerical list, converting the # sign to an actual number".: #.... #.... #... One one report I had a report that had #, about three or four of them and I sent it through.  I got negative feedback, because I had left the # in and didn't type out the number.  Yet on others, nothing ever came back!  Which is correct? & ...

Medication Listing Question
Aug 25, 2012

When typing out medications patient is taking. Can you type it like this? LESCOL ZANTAC TOPROL LASIX etc. Or does it matter? ...

Listing The Thoracic Vertebrae
Mar 11, 2015

How are the thoracic vertebrae listed if dictated individually, i.e.  T 8, 9, 10 and 11, or T8, T9, T10 and T11?  In other words, should the "T" be added before each numeral?  Thanks. ...

MCOD Medical Coder Job Listing
Mar 12, 2013

x ...

Got A Reversal Only Because They Made A Mistake Listing Me As The Dictator
Feb 18, 2015

I can just see their smug red face conceding they made a mistake. Makes my day. Now back to my dictating! ...

Anyone Have A Good Site Listing Cardiac Catheters And Sheaths?
Nov 17, 2010

It seems like every time I transcribe a cardiac cath report, there's yet another new sheath, catheter, introducer, etc., that I've never heard of.  Does anyone have a go-to website listing these? ...

Back Pain And "listing" While Walking
Mar 09, 2010

Dr. states "back pain and listing while walking".  Is listing correct??? ...