A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

lateral decompression with s/l elip-ti-si-zation of the iliotibial band over the greater trochanter - no name

Posted: Mar 22, 2015

to decrease the liklihood of trochanteric bursitis.

TIA

epithelialization ?? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Swrent ?? (iliotibial Band)
Jan 29, 2012

"The foot was abducted, and a *swrent* was placed in the iliotibial band over the greater trochanter." What could the sound-alike "swrent" be?? Thanks!! ...

Rest Greater Than Posture Greater Than Action?
Mar 29, 2011

Does that sound right?? ...

Is There A Lateral Bending View Knee X-ray? "AP, Lateral, Sunrise
Feb 15, 2012

x ...

Keller Bunionectomy- Speck-i-lie-zation?
Jan 08, 2012

Does anyone know what this word could be? I am transcribing a Keller bunionectomy and it sounds like speck-i-lie-zation or specilization. Here is the context: The exostosis was removed with osteotome and mallet. This area was then rasped smooth. The area was copiously flushed. No (specilization) was identified. Thanks in advance - Chris ...

Decompression Question
Jul 28, 2011

The patient follows up status-post subscapularis and subacromial decompression?  Does this sound right?  Thanks ...

Unfamiliar Decompression
Nov 04, 2013

The patient was supposed to get "a left carpal tunnel decompression, a left cubital tunnel decompression, and a decompression of the *canalicion*  It sounds like canal-icky-on.  The procedure changed, so I don't have anything else to go off to figure this out.   ...

Greater Than
Dec 13, 2012

Can I write the following... Estrogen receptor:  Diffusely positive (> 95% of tumor cells) or would you write... Estrogen receptor:  Diffusely positive (greater than 95% of tumor cells)   Thanks!  Kim ...

Carpal Tunnel Decompression
Jan 12, 2011

I can't figure out what the (___) would be.  It s/l it could be (loss and) but I was thinking it was going to be a specific type of compression.  It also could s/l (___ anti-) compression?  It almost s/l moss anti-compression!! "The nerve itself was atrophic and contracted and constricted consistent with (___) compression." Thanks.  ...

Lumbar Decompression & Fusion
Mar 16, 2011

Hi everyone. The doctor s/l he is saying:  "We have also talked about the off labral use of the MP in the posterolateral recess and posterior interbody spacers."  I think that's what he is saying, not sure of the bold words.  DX is lumbar instability, stenosis & radiculopathy L3-4 and 4-5.  There is also a synovial cyst off L3-4.  Not able to locate these exact words on any websites/searches.  Thanks for any help.  ...

Lap Band
Nov 04, 2010

Have there been "knock-offs" of the LAP-BAND?  What is the correct way to type this when all that is said is "lap band?" ...

Loo Band???
Jan 23, 2012

Operative report. The sentence is as follows "The subcutaneous tissue (s/l fully on a loo bang) application. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP??????????? ...

S/l Aretra Until INR Greater Than 2. Nm
Dec 28, 2009

. ...

Air Conduction Greater Than...
Mar 03, 2011

bone conduction bilaterally "for renee" ??? No idea what is being said. aha, tia! ...

(s/l Triumph Or Trianth) Posterior Decompression...
Dec 30, 2010

Below is the complete sentence:  May be a good candidate for "triumph" posterior decompression and disk replacement study.  TIA!  ...

Spinal Diskectomy And Decompression Question
Apr 07, 2011

At this point, attention was paid to removal of hardware.  The s/l K2 tulip removers were used initially in order to unlock the heads.  Following this, rods were removed.  ...

Leg Band Discrepency?
Oct 12, 2009

He currently ambulates with the assistance of a cane and a leg "bend" discrepancy from the initial accident where he has been treated with a leg lift prosthetic device in his shoe   Leg bend ? Leg band? Any help? Thanks! ...

New To Psych, S/l Patient On Hold For Greater Than 70T? Nm
Jan 26, 2010

nm ...

Email Me, It's Time To Band Together And Get Something Done Here!
Mar 09, 2012

Please email me privately and let's get the ball rolling here folks.  It's time to try and get everyone together, a very hard thing to do in this industry, so that our voices can be heard and let the powers that be know that we're not going to take this shame any longer! ...

Back Surgery Help! Recess Decompression, Posterolateral Fusion
Oct 28, 2009

This is what i dictated, I bolded things I am questioning/don't know:  She was advised that she would benefit from L2-L3, L3-L4, L4-L5 central and bilateral recess decompression L2 to second posterolateral fusion with K 2 mesa and                     ten ah lee instrumentation system local autograph. Vitoss and infused bone grafting surgery. I am not sure about K2 mesa and ten ...

S/l Dressing With Colband Or Coke Band
Oct 16, 2009

Appropriate dressing with cokeband is applied ...

S/l 2. Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia Status Post "ze Fry Zation" Procedure.
Nov 23, 2010

? ...

At L4-5, There Is S/l (disc-a-zation) Of The Disc Representing Loss Of Water Content.
Mar 07, 2012

TIA :-) ...

S/l "subacromial Decompression, Distal Clavicle Excision, And Debridement With RASTING Of A Lab
Dec 31, 2009

It definitely does not sound like grafting and I don't really believe that would be correct anyway.  I thought maybe RAST but I am having no luck with any of my searches.  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! ...

DX: Right Shoulder Proximal Humerus Fracture Of The Greater Tuberosity That Is Not Healed. Please
Dec 09, 2009

We will begin formal physical therapy at this point beginning with passive range of motion until she reaches full range of motion. At that time, we will advance her with s/l placent holds gradually working into active range of motion.   ...

Patient Is Scheduled For ORIF Right Hip. We Will Use S/l Dull-meyer Greater Trochanteric Clamp
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

RADIOLOGY: PA And Lateral Chest---NVM!!!!
Nov 19, 2009

Alone in-house today and need a little help. "There is a vague nodular density overlying the anterior first rib approximately 15 mm which suspect is a bone island.  The patient will be recalled for lordotic, reverse lordotic,  and infused cone of the apices." Not sure of the bolded part and even less sure about the word apices. Thanks! He repeated himself a little clearer later on in the dictation.  He said:  "The patient will be recalled for lordotic/reverse lordotic vie ...

Lateral Meniscus Had S/l Fishering
Jan 07, 2010

Rotator cuff repair.  The lateral meniscus had s/l fishering horizontally. ...

AP And Lateral - Single Entity?
Aug 30, 2012

For a while now, whenever the doctor said, "AP and lateral is taken today," I would change it to "AP and lateral are taken today," but then a thought came to me that what if "AP and lateral" is a single entity, much like "macaroni and cheese," which is usually referred as a single thing. Is that the case with AP and lateral films? ...

Very Concenrated Urine With Greater Than "ten Thirty" Concentration
Jul 20, 2010

How would you write out ten thirty?  Thanks! ...

S/l Bilateral Lateral Recess And Facement
Nov 10, 2009

An MRI of the lumbosacral spine, also done earlier this year, demonstrates severe neural canal stenosis at L3-4 and L4-5 with bilateral lateral recess and facement, worse in the right at L4-5 with proximal L5 nerve root compression. ...