A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

helping with an orthopedic acct.. s/l choneal form - dawn

Posted: Mar 31, 2010

mild tenderness of the dorsal midfoot medially. He is maximally tender over the medial choneal form as well as the tenonavicular articulation.

talonavicular I think the second word is.

cuneiform - n/m - 1mt

[ In Reply To ..]

Agree with talonavicular ... - zlover

[ In Reply To ..]
never heard of tenonavicular.

helping with orthopedic question - Mary Beth

[ In Reply To ..]
cuneiform

Similar Messages:

OOW,POC,TSM, Helping On Other Accounts...
Jan 17, 2015

IMO, this new contact sheet is another way to make someone appear as though they have an important job... Did all accounts start this?  Maybe it is just mine.... It is 2 pages of emails, protocols, instructions...it has been revised numerous times in the last 2 weeks...we are supposed to print it---I am running out of ink--I have printed it every time it is revised to the "final." If I still have to email that I am OOW, and then wait for a reply on what to do, how does this help me? &nbs ...

Helping Doctor With EMR--funny
Feb 24, 2012

You gotta laugh so you don't cry!  My son works with hospitals on computer programs, and he sent me an amusing YouTube link to watch.  I thought some of you might be able to relate.   At the YouTube site, do a search for "Jane and the Doctor."  The subtitle of the video reads, "Jane tries to help a doctor place orders in the EMR."  It's animated, but it was clearly done by someone who knows a thing or two about EMR implementation!    ...

Aww, QA Is OTAT So TSM Unavailable, Helping Them
Jan 06, 2015

ssss ...

Helping Is A BAD Idea/Demeaning Emails....
Feb 04, 2015

I will never help on an unfamiliar account again--no matter what.   Why would I want to work on an unfamiliar account when I will get paid less for everything I do in a week because I have to send jobs to QC on an unfamiliar account? Today is my day off and I am reading emails that are demeaning, threatening and just plain mean.  I have done this job for 17 years and after all that time, I feel like I must be so horrible at it, that I am going to get fired.   Using phrases such ...

OMG Supposed To Helping On 1 Account For An Hour, But Seems Like I'm All Over The Place!!.
Mar 12, 2015

x ...

"The Politics Of Corporate Medicine Has Replaced Helping Patients"
Apr 10, 2014

Article on Kevin MD by Jordan Grumet.  The doctors are serfs, working for the corporations, just like the MTs.   ...

Put On New Acct
Dec 14, 2011

Has anyone else had to change supervisors and accounts because of low work.  I just wanted to know if I was the only one. ...

New Acct
Nov 04, 2012

Is anyone supposed to start on the new acct that goes live tomorrow?  First name of acct begins with an S.   Thanks! ...

Being Put On A New Acct.
Dec 14, 2012

Anyone out there in Nuance world just absolutely refuse to work on a new acct? ...

NJA SA2 Trying To Get Back-up Acct...am I The Only One?nm
Nov 17, 2009

nm ...

New Acct - Training? Why?
Aug 24, 2010

I am starting a new acct tomorrow.  I sure hope I dont have to go through training.  We never have been trained on the cesspool that we get, we just get new accts when our regular work is caught up, so why do we need training on a new account?  That is ridiculous.  MQ, please just let me work and make a living.  Stop with all this changing CCMs and assigning new accts.  This coming pay check I probably will have 2 days on it if that much.  Geez.. ...

WMX MTs With New Acct. Mgrs.
Mar 16, 2011

them yet? Have they checked in to say hello? ...

What Would You Do? Verbatim Acct. Doc Says, Sm
May 23, 2012

lisinopril/HCTZ 20/125.  I'm sure she meant 12.5 but she clearly says 125.  I don't want to leave a blank as I get penalized.  I'm thinking to just do as I know and put 12.5.... ...

Anyone Else On An Acct That Allows No Blanks...
Mar 22, 2013

I'm on accts that do not allow any blanks at all through to the cliient.  ALL blanks must go to QA.  I haven't ever worked on an acct that would not even allow one blank to the client.  Anyhow, might not would be so bad but the dictators are TERRIBLE!  Many ESLs also.  Combine no blanks allowed with terrible dictators = sending more to QA.  That means docked pay if 5% or more.  Oh, and don't let me forget, no samples yet.  So you have to ho ...

Help! Verbatim Acct And In PMH The Doc Says, Sm
Mar 26, 2013

significant for hypOtension and a few diagnoses down from that hypeRtension.  I would leave it a blank if it did not cost me money but not sure she meant the hypOtension.  She repeats herself alot but she clearly says hypOtension.  It's a guessing game! ...

Work On My Acct In The Red.
Jul 27, 2013

My last week of notice, and work is so far behind it is incredible. Wondering if everyone else on my team quit. I feel bad for the patient, not for this company. SMH. ...

OOW Main Acct
Feb 27, 2015

Something is seriously wrong. I am very rarely OOW on my main acct, especially on Friday nights.  Had no work in there all afternoon, now 2 reports and it looks like there are some people who are getting jobs.  Either work is very sparse or too many people are in my account flexing from earlier in the week. ...

I-Medx - Anyone Do That NW US Acct?
May 09, 2015

nm ...

IC Tax Form?
Feb 01, 2012

Is there a tax form that you are supposed to receive if you are an IC? From the company you IC for? Any help is greatly appreciated thank you in advance.  ...

W-9 Form
Jan 08, 2014

I worked as an IC transcriptionist in 2013 for approximately 4 months.   The company sent a W-9 form and is requesting it be signed and sent back.  I did not make a total of $600.00 when I was working for them, which I've understood from others that if you make less than $600.00 you don't need to send in a W-9 form.  Can someone clarify on this? Thanks so much.   ...

Help! Verbatim Acct, Doc Says Pip Tazobactam
Oct 30, 2009

would you just put pip-tazobactam?? I'm also thinking she made a mistake saying pip which I know is piperacillin.  Thanks so much! ...

No Jobs On Transcend Acct.
May 15, 2010

Hi Transcend MTs:)  It happened, and I never thought it would for this acct., but we have been without work, and when I signed in this afternoon there was only 1 job that I received in my pool.  Called in, and essentially I will be waiting during the night for work.  Is anyone else having this problem? ...

Just Got Call That Moving Me To New Acct
Aug 12, 2010

Just got the call from my CCM that i will be moving to new acct saying there is more work there but when i look at backlog summary, not even 1 job for that account. not sure if this is the last step before i get kicked out. ...

What Do You Guys Do With A Verbatim Acct When Doc
Feb 26, 2011

clearly dictates a sentence that makes absolutely no sense.  Just sort of an open-ended sentence, not even a fragment?  I'm trying so hard to keep the blanks down, which my % is really okay, but I'm finding more and more that these docs are just not making any sense and the mistakes are getting ridiculous!!!  Maybe they are texting when they are dictating........Anyhow, do you just type what they say and send it off or do you mark it for QA? ...

Do You Communicate With Other MTs Within Your Company Or On The Same Acct?
Mar 25, 2011

I was just wondering because I have worked for companies that basically encourage communication via email or IM amongst their MTs and then I have worked at companies that discourage communication with other MTs, there's only communication with your immediate supervisor and QA personnel. I was just wondering what everyone's preference is?  The companies that discourage communication tend to give reasons such as one MT might become a pest and cause others to not get their work done ...

Acct. Mgrs Who Don't Reply!!
Apr 19, 2011

I've typed reports that never show up and when I ask about it I get NO answers from anyone.  I'm so sick of this company. ...

How Do You All Keep Your Acct Specs Organized?
Jul 28, 2011

I'm sure a lot of you work on multiple accounts. I work on 3 different accounts. Right now I have my account specifics on my desktop, but this is aggravating to me. I think it would be easier to print them and put them in a binder to have easy access to them and put each hospital in its own tabbed section. Some people may think it's easier to have them on their desktop where they can click on them and leave them open in the background, but then I scroll and seems like cannot find w ...

Hospital Acct Now M-Modal
Feb 05, 2014

Hospital is going to M-Modal. M-Modal said they would hire the in-house MTs. But I see on the board there is not a lot of work. Hospital normally has work 24/7. I guess this will change with MM taking over, right? We will have 23 jobs cut out here. So, do I have a chance of making money with MM? I am sorry, I am not being disrespectful, but it is making me almost sick. ...

Tax Question. I'm Working On My Own Right Now, And My Acct
Feb 09, 2014

Something to think about?   Would it make any difference for any of us? I was called an IC by every company I've done transcription for.  Apparently one of the main definitions by state or federal Dept of Labor is if you (the IC) make the choice of how the work is done and when the work is completed? But by that definition, would you not legally be an employee if the MTSO or company or whatever sets a deadline or specific time when that work is to be finished and returned t ...

Nothing Like Having A PC Coach Send Out Acct
May 20, 2015

things, in fact, I've been marked off for. Way to go Mmodal! ...