A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

food inoculant? - help

Posted: Mar 30, 2014

hello, dr. says food inoculant?  patient could have viral etiology or maybe food inoculance?  could not find this to confirm.  

TIA!

food intolerance, maybe? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

It is food intolerance. - Definitely

[ In Reply To ..]
No msg

Similar Messages:

Food For
Apr 26, 2012

To illustrate the stark difference between those so many believe to be "they" and those they consider to be "we."  Let us as AMERICAN MTs think:  "… why the Central Americans… at Kaiser Permanente in Los Angeles had always been “on board” in terms of active grassroots participation in their local union, in contrast with non-immigrant workers who viewed the union as a sort of utility, with a bill (dues) that came once a month, but not a collective. …El ...

S/l Food Dysgrasia
Dec 08, 2010

Though there are no specific food s/l disgrasia, she states that she noticed that when she eats more fruits and vegetables, especially salads, she tends to have more trouble with her bowels. any ideas??? ...

Food Panel
Apr 13, 2011

s/l doc is saying spoo panel or SPU panel or could be food panel if he is just pronouncing it wrong.   "spoo" panel, gluten, lactose intolerance will be checked, and stool O&P.     Any ideas?  Thanks!   ...

Food Stamps
Aug 01, 2012

Article about how walmart creates workers needing to be on food stamps and benefits from that as well....like MTs needing to get food stamps and collect unemployment benefits while employed.     ...

Food For Thought
Nov 05, 2014

Recently the bus drivers in my area got sick of the way they were treated, literally...They called out sick and the next DAY had a 2% pay increase. Dare someone to arrange a case of "MT flu" Im in are you? ...

Has Anyone Applied For Food Stamps?
Apr 10, 2013

I just wonder if they contact your employer to verify you are not making any money. How long did it take? Can you use them for pet food? ...

Want To Pass This On..food For Thought...
May 21, 2013

I left MM over a month ago.  I interviewed for a job the very next week and they hired me on the spot.  The money was wonderful, hourly only.  It was soooo sweet!  Money great, people there great.  I thanked God every day for it.  Then, on the 4th week, I was informed that my job there was over.  HERE AGAIN...they have no MTs anymore.  WHAT?!!!  Consequently, I am not ever, ever, ever, going to go for an MT job again.  I love the work so ve ...

Food Pedal With Media Player
Feb 10, 2010

does anyone have any idea how to make my USB foot pedal work with Media Player?  thanks.  I've tried everything I could think of.      ...

Please Help With This (fast Food ____ S/l Jonara)
Mar 31, 2011

Typing a SOAP note for a local physician and I know I have heard this word before but do not use it everyday and it is just not clicking this morning!!!  He is telling the patient to stay away from fatty foods and he uses this word in a sentence telling him to "Stay away from the fast food ____ (sounds like jonara or ganara)"   TIA! ...

Some Food For Thought (while We Are In The Bread Lines)
Feb 27, 2015

I just read this article (link below), and am coming to the realization that it is not Medical Transcription companies like Nuance care about, but they are 'suffering' MTs until MT is gone completely, which will be soon in my opinion.  These companies are all competing and working toward selling their programs which will very soon eliminate the need for MT altogether because of the new EHR laws = the doctors will be doing their own editing with little free-style speech at all.&nbs ...

Express Scribe And Food Control, Go Back.
Aug 16, 2014

Hi there  I´m starting to use Express scribe with an Infinity foot control. How can I adjust it to go back for like 2-3 second everytime I stef of the foot control? ...

I Found Love In The Food Pantry Line, I Would Never Have Met Him
Nov 18, 2014

Hopefully this December romance will keep growing and I won't have to die poor and obscure alone.  Thanks, Nuance! ...

Fast-food Workers Demanding $15 Per Hour Plus Benefits
Dec 08, 2012

Did anybody read the article on Yahoo news regarding fast food workers demanding $15 per hour and benefits? We do not make that sometimes and we have an education plus extensive training and for us ICs a lot of overhead. I do not deem fast food work a career but a job you work while in high school for extra spending money in your pocket...... ...

3rd Week With NJA, But Ineligible For Food Stamps Due To Gross Pay. Depressed.
Jan 05, 2014

while the managers and higher ups collect their checks with no problems.  Got to find another job SOON.  ...

Making So Little With N That I Qualify For $121 A Month In Food Stamps As Individual. In FL. NM
May 30, 2014

xxxx ...