A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

delivery method - sue

Posted: Jan 08, 2011

s/l marichoo delivery technique

M-Style Mushroom vacuum cup - ...

[ In Reply To ..]
Stedmans OB/GYM/Pedi 6th Ed., page 208

Do you hear - Mauriceau? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Google it

delivery method - sue

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, it is Mauriceau thanks. I had seen it before but I just could not find it.

Similar Messages:

Calculated Aortic Valve Area Using S/l SIG Method Or SEP Method
Oct 07, 2010

calculated aortic valve area using s/l SIG method or SEP method???? ...

S/l DRE Method
Jun 25, 2010

Her impairment rating is calculated using the American Medical Association Guide to Permanent Impairment, Fourth Edition.  It is calculated as follows using the S/L DRE method for cervical disc herniation associated with a radiculopathy.  She falls into a DRE category 3.... Am I hearing DRE, and if so, what does it stand for?  This is all new to me. TIA. ...

Intubation Method
Oct 10, 2014

"he was intubated with s/l VERP or VURP and a stylet" ...

Tubal Ligation Method
Jun 01, 2010

ESL stating the patient had a postpartum tubal ligation using sounds like par-a-gon method (Not Pomeroy).  Any thoughts?  Cannot get close enough to research. TIA! ...

Please Help! FTP (file Transfer Method)
Aug 09, 2010

Hello, Does anyone know what an FTP file transfer method program and where I could get training on this? I am applying for a job and it requires knowledge of this program. Thank you for any help you can provide :)   ...

Anyone Use The Dvorak Method For Typing?
Aug 09, 2010

Like it?  Don't like it?  If you switched from the "traditional typing" method, how long did it take you to get back up to speed again? ...

DQS/Win7 Question: So The Method Of
Jun 10, 2011

abandoning the first job to be able to use Windows 7 doesn't work with the 64-bit Win7 version?  ...

Labor And Delivery - Help
Mar 24, 2010

s/l  ...  ciesis at term, onset of labor pains... Thanks! ...

Print And Delivery
Jan 24, 2011

Do any of you print out the dictation for your clinics and deliver them?  If so what do you charge for that, if anything?  If you do not, what to you think is a fair charge for this service?  My clinic (5-7 providers daily transcribed) is about 2 miles away from my house. Thank you.   ...

Delivery Note, Need Help
Feb 08, 2012

inspection of the infant noted correct "blade" placement....??? ...

Anyone Know Of A FREE File Transfer Method
Mar 08, 2011

and easy enough for a doctor to use, to transfer his audio files? I'm searching online too. Anybody knows of anything, please post it. Thanks! ...

Coders- Best Option / Method For Educating Ourselves On ICD-10?
Oct 02, 2012

What is the best option/method for educating ourselves on ICD-10?  Has anyone started? Looking for recommendations.  I would like to get a head start now on my own.  I sort of put it out of my mind when they delayed it.  AAPC seems to have a course.  AHIMA looks like they have webinars.  Has anyone tried these?   ...

Type Of Delivery Cord
Apr 24, 2010

He says:  There was a loose ? cord that I reduced after delivery.  I can't make it out.  This is a obstetrics report. Thanks   ...

Delivery Note Question
May 15, 2011

After 3 doses of Cytotec, her cervix dilated to 2 to 3 cm and the head came down to "minus one zero" station.  Is it -1, 0 ?  ...

Discharge Diagnosis After Delivery
Jul 12, 2011

The doctor is saying the following .... Twenty units of Pitocin were administered postpartum. No pocalisis (????) was administered. I am not sure what the bold word is, it just sounds like this. ...

Labor And Delivery Websites?
Oct 13, 2011

Anyone know of a good site for labor and delivery terms?  I can't seem to find one that has anything beyond laymen terms. Thanks in advance! ...

Pizza Delivery....$9.75 Hr W/benefits!
Oct 20, 2012

that is much more than I am currently making!  wow! ...

Breech Delivery Surgery Help
Sep 24, 2014

and then using suprapubic pressure and a slightly "marso smelly bite" hold, the baby's head was easily delivered atraumatically.  Doc says something before marso but it's so garbled, sounds like "altered," but my question is what's in quotes in first sentence.  TIA ...

DRE Method Of Impairment - *Searbonds And Deary* Category 4. Thanks. Nm
Oct 13, 2011

nm ...

Baby Was Delivered By National Delivery.
Sep 24, 2010

Guess they took over for the stork?  My ASR has also taken a holiday from all small words today:  is, was, the, and, then, etc.  I guess it has been threatened to be more productive also.  Just skip half the words and voila -- twice the production.  That gets really tedious hour after hour.  Disclaimer:  I am happy to have a job.  Do not wish to find another one.  Too old for career change.  Thank you. ...

How Much Extra Charge For Pickup/delivery?
Mar 01, 2011

I have a shot at picking up a (small) local account. The doctor hasn't called me yet to talk about it, and I have no idea whether he's equipped for digital transmission or not (believe me, I will do my best to talk him into it if he's not). But... just in case he insists upon pickup and delivery service, how much extra should I tell him that's going to cost? Flat rate? Mileage? How much?  (The local phone directory is not clear on where his office actually is located at ...

Re New Job Posting - $10/hr. For Tape Pickup + Printing/delivery
Jul 20, 2011

Just curious if anyone thinks that's a good deal.  And ad states "mini" cassette tapes too.  I did that 14 years ago and couldn't fathom going through it again.  Let alone for $10 per hour -- $20/hr big maybe, but not $10.  The driving, the typing, and the time to print +cost of printer ink/toner etc.  Doesn't add up to a great profit.   I know money is money, but am I thinking maybe $15 per hour might sound a little better?  Just wondering if t ...