A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

beautific alzheimer's? - NLMoss

Posted: Dec 13, 2010

Sounds just like beautific or beatific Alzheimer's. Is this jargon? (Never heard of)

Alzheimer's - anonMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Significant Alz's
History of Alz's

Could the "beautific" be unrelated to the Alz's? More info would be helpful.

Would this be like pleasantly confused maybe? - starstruck

[ In Reply To ..]
Just thinking it might be Alzheimer's without agitation.

Beatific Alzheimer's - LK

[ In Reply To ..]
Although I've never heard beatific used to describe Alzeimer's, it could make sense in the context of Alzeimer's of the pleasantly confused type, as another poster mentioned, as beatific means to make "blessedly happy." Makes sense to me!

beatific Alzheimer's - nlmoss

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe and agree that this is similar to pleasantly confused. The doc just mentioned this in the hx without any other clue in the dictation. This MD tends to use unusual terms, an excellent physician and dictator, but never heard of. Thanks for your responses. This is a great resource.

please give the full sentence - .

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Word Help Alzheimer Vs Alzheimer's
Nov 28, 2010

Realizing AAMT wording changes, which is now considered correct Alzheimer disease or Alzheimer's disease?  Thank you. ...

Alzheimer's Versus Alzheimer
Jan 15, 2014

I was always told to type Alzheimer's as Alzheimer, which the second being what is correct in the medical dictionary (sorry it's late and can't remember the dictionary name, but the one they have us use). When I sent a report to QA with several blanks, there were several things "corrected" in the report, the above being one of them. Anyone know which is to be used?  Have I been doing it wrong all these years?  I always drop the s if it isn't proper. Thanks.  ...

Please Help. Alzheimer's Disease Or Alzheimer Disease
Mar 21, 2010

Could someone please help me? According to the AAMT Book of Style, Is it correct to add a plural on the names of diseases or syndromes, like Alzheimer's disease, Crohn's disease, Baker's cyst, or should it simply be written as Alzheimer disease, etc. Thanks so much if someone can help me out. ...

Alzheimer's Drug?
Oct 01, 2011

I believe this is a drug for Alzheimer's (maybe study drug), s/l Zarafinin or Serafinine?  TIA. ...

Alzheimer Disease Or Alzheimer's Disease
Apr 14, 2014

which is correct: Alzheimer disease or Alzheimer's disease? Addison's disease or Addison disease. ...

The Possibility Of Alzheimer’s *lumes*. Thanks. Nm
Jun 14, 2011

nm ...

Alzheimer's Pt Does Not Exhibit Any Aggression Or S/l "assistive" Behaviors.
Apr 22, 2010

Alzheimer's pt does not exhibit any aggression or "assistive" behaviors. ...