A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anesthesia- oral "quapidigril" - thankyou

Posted: Nov 08, 2011

NM

quinapril - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Surgery/Anesthesia: In patients undergoing major surgery or during anesthesia with agents that produce hypotension, ACE inhibitors will block angiotensin II formation secondary to compensatory renin release. If hypotension occurs and is considered to be due to this mechanism, it can be corrected by volume expansion.

this reference is meaningless - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
You googled anesthesia and quinapril and this is the first hit.

Your comprehension of this paragraph is wanting.

The reference you produce is simply a discussion of what to do if patients on quinapril become hypotensive during surgery.

thanks! - thankyou

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

anesthesia oral "quapidigril" - janet

[ In Reply To ..]
Could he be referring to clopidogrel (Plavix)

anesthesia - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
you really need to give the context for this, i.e., surrounding sentences, for us to help you. Frankly, your word resembles clopidogrel a lot more than quinapril.

Similar Messages:

Doctor States "surgery Under MAC Anesthesia." Is Anesthesia Redundant As MAC Is Monitored
Oct 17, 2009

x ...

Pt Denies Saddle Anesthesia Or "sandals" Anesthesia.
Aug 09, 2011

:) ...

Is There Such A Thing As "excellent Anesthesia" Or "exelon Anesthesia"
May 16, 2010

Is there such a thing as "excellent anesthesia" or "exelon anesthesia". My dictation sure sounds like one of those but can't seem to find these terms. Any help would be great. Thanks   ...

Oral Secretions
Oct 27, 2010

Child who just had tonsillectomy. His oral secretions are thick and s/l row-be. suggestions? ...

S/l Tip-tick -- Oral Lesion
Jul 12, 2011

This is probably something painfully obvious that is escaping me.  Young male who bit his lip.  exam "Slight (s/l typtic) area on the lip."  Treatment recommended is Orabase and salt water cleansing.   ...

Oral Surgery Report - DOV?
Aug 19, 2011

the sentence: Composite XRV with "DOV" was placed to restore tooth.   thanks in advance ...

Ovasense Oral Contraceptives.
Jan 30, 2012

Doc is prescribing oral contraceptives called "Ovasense".  Not turning anything up on Google, Bing, rxlist.com, drugs.com, epocrates.com.  Please help! ...

Thought About Dictators With Oral Diarrhea.
Feb 01, 2010

I think that part of a physician's training/internship or whatever should be to have 6 months to 1 year of being an MT before they start practicing medicine.  Maybe that would help.  Of course, then they would all know how to type their own reports and the need for us will diminish...yet, a physician's time is apparently very precious...so maybe not.  Just thinking outloud, never gonna happen. ...

Oromucosa Versus Oral Mucosa?
Feb 19, 2010

I've always used oral mucosa but in looking up a prior report today saw an MT had transcribed it as "Oromucosa is moist." Have I been doing it wrong all this time??? How do you transcribe this? TIA :) ...

S/l Toothex To Keep Her Oral Cavity Moist??
Aug 18, 2010

nm ...

Oral Cavity Opened And Suspended From The
May 02, 2012

nm ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Novara (oral Contraception)? Nm
Feb 24, 2015

.. ...

'oral' Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
Feb 26, 2010

ESL s/l "oral" left ventricular ejection fraction.  ...

Patient Anemic....did Not Require S/l Oral Transfusion?
Apr 09, 2010

I know I learn something every day in this business, but I've never heard of this.  She's very, very clear, but I'd like to know for sure before I QA.  Thanks!  For context, this is the complete statement: She was found to have a hemoglobin as low as 7.8 and was sent to the emergency room.  This did not require an s/l oral transfusion.   ...

Has Anyone Transcribed Oral Dental Surgery Reports And If So,
Oct 28, 2010

how difficult is this specialty to learn?  I consider ophthalmology very difficult.  Is it comparable to this?  Appreciate any and all comments. ...

MAC Anesthesia
Jul 10, 2014

What does MAC stand for? I thought it was monitored anesthesia care but I saw something else when googling -- minimal something. Thanks for your help. ...

Anesthesia GAK/GAC?
Mar 12, 2015

The doctor says, anesthesia, GAK/GAC?, 0.5% Marcaine with IV sedation.  I can't verify the word GAK/GAC?  Help please, and thanks in advance.  ...

Sounds Like TPT Under Anesthesia????
Oct 14, 2009

TBT or TPT.....hard to hear what she is saying but it is under Anesthesia.... ...

Anesthesia Question Help Please
Apr 01, 2010

This is an operative report for a vein graft procedure: Under ultrasound guidance, [?] anesthesia was injected along the course of the saphenous vein.  Again, a total of 300 cc of [?] anesthesia was utilized.  s/l "tamessin", all I could find was temazin, a cold medicine?? Seems like it should be something else.  TIA ...

GAV And MET Dental Anesthesia?
Apr 08, 2010

Hello...I have a dental procedure under anesthesia....Sounds like she's saying the anesthesia is "G A V and met" - Is GAV and MET correct? ...

S/l Propifithol Anesthesia
Apr 21, 2010

He was seen in the emergency room and under s/l propoferol anesthesia had a closed reduction. tia. ...

Type Of Anesthesia?
May 04, 2010

Has anyone heard of an anesthesia (type or drug) that sounds like "elemania" anesthesia? This doctor has said it twice and it sounds the same each time...kind of run together, but I can't find anything close to it anywhere. ...

Anesthesia Word?
May 26, 2010

The anesthetist was able to bring the sats back up with some s/l babneic? ...

Anesthesia Word
Aug 25, 2010

s/l de-mess-ence ? under local standby anesthesia with d_____ ...

After (___) Anesthesia Was Induced...
Mar 10, 2011

This is a new doctor for me, and in the last 2 reports he said the same thing.  I can't figure it out. It s/l a-quill of After (___) of anesthesia was induced the patient’s left upper extremity was prepped and draped in the usual sterile manner. Thank you. ...

Local Anesthesia
Jan 24, 2012

Hi this is a mini op to remove mass on the left hand. He says Anesthesia: Dr. *** "s/l acinic" local with digital block. ...

Anesthesia - MAC With Local...?
Oct 05, 2012

Operative report for removal of a foreign body (wood) in the right ring finger. Anesthesia sentence is very unclear--dictator with an accent mumbling! "ANESTHESIA:  MAC with local [s/l vessel] with metacarpal block [s/l oxygen dioxygen]." Makes no sense. Block also slurrs into the following word which s/l oxygen. ...

Spinal Anesthesia
May 23, 2013

After negative aspiration for CSF or blood, 1 cc (s/l Almutate) 180 was injected ...

S/l Maki Anesthesia
Jun 13, 2013

Anyone ever heard of s/l Maki anesthesia for carpal tunnel release? ...

Subtle Or Settle Anesthesia?
Nov 18, 2009

He has occasional groin aches but no bowel and bladder problems or "subtle" or "settle" anesthesia.  i first put subtle but then thought maybe there was something there that I was missing?? ...