A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Tinel's question - mt3

Posted: Aug 30, 2011

He does have a limitation of extension in the right elbow.  No evidence of Tinel’s at s/l the kegel tone?  I am not sure what he is saying.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

cubital tunnel - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

yes! - mt3

[ In Reply To ..]
yes! and thanks.

Similar Messages:

S/l Tinel Valow Sign?
Nov 04, 2009

thanks ...

Just Had QA Change "Tinel" To "Tinel's"
Dec 16, 2010

I don't like it without the 's either, but I thought the "gold standard" now wanted all the 's dropped?  Can't we ever all get on the same page?  Also changed C6-7 to "C6 to C7."  I have been chastized for that before also when I put it many moons ago.  Jeeze Louise.  Give me more coffee.  Starting out as a long day already.  ...

Tinel's And <sickleseen?> Signs ?
Apr 12, 2012

I have a doctor who, under the neurological exam section, says, Deep tendon reflexes were intact.  Tinel's and <s/l sickelseen> signs were both negative. Romberg was negative..." Thanks to anyone who might have a clue! ...

Tinel Sign Shows "diffuse Axium" Sm
Dec 15, 2010

... and noticed only a weakly positive Tinel sign on the left, but certainly in just a little bit of "disuse axium"  all muscles (median and ulnar) of both hands, but it was minimal and not that out of line with his stated age of 79. It actually sounds like disuse, but thought diffuse.  Second word sometimes sounds like ax fume, lol  Thanks.  ...