A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

T1 and saggital S TIR image? - mt3

Posted: Oct 13, 2009

This has to do with an MRI scan finding and my question is would it be T1 as I have it written? also is that correct for S TIR? I have never come across this one.

It is most apparent on T1 views but also apparent on the saggital S TIR image

this all has to do with the ankle. tia.

STIR (no space) -- and sagiTTal...nm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

mt3 - mt3

[ In Reply To ..]
I realized my sagittal error after I hit send...;-) Thanks though for catching that. Is that correct for T1? Thanks again.

T1 and saggital - ah

[ In Reply To ..]
T1 is correct but it's sagittal STIR image rather than saggital STIR image.

Similar Messages:

Isn't It Really Bad For Their Image To Unemploy
Jun 16, 2014

Are there not any Nuance MTs that could raise a legal fuss about their work being offshored at the expense of one of the only work-at-home jobs that many people with disabilities can still do? I mean, come on! It could benefit all of us if someone were to raise that kind of stink, don't ya think?  ...

Adept Not A Nice Image!
Jun 04, 2012

Well, I just had a very offputting (to say the least) conversation with a person at Adept Transcription. I tend to be a very reasonable, pleasant person and am upset at the way I was treated. This woman was downright nasty! She didn't like that I called the company. Now, she could have just told me that communication via e-mail was preferred. I would have apologized for the inconvenience and hung up. Rather, she told me I was not employable and hung up on me. Wow! What h ...

MT "image" Needs Some Major Adjustment!
Feb 21, 2010

So I'm casually cruising the internet, looking for a better job, and come across a website for a career school, and on the front page of their website is a big picture of this happy-looking young mom, sitting there at her laptop PC, with her toddler sitting in her lap, playing with the papers on her desk.  Like.... GAG me!  Not only does that reinforce the current stereotypical picture of the bathrobe-clad, pink-fuzzy-slipper-wearing, mom-MT, but..... REALLY!  Who ...