A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt has drug allergy to s/l Ancin - nm

Posted: Sep 21, 2010

x

s/l Ancin - notsonewbie

[ In Reply To ..]
maybe NSAID?

or Anacin, but don't think I'd guess - on an allergy. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Drug Allergy ?
Jun 07, 2011

Allergy to s/l sinalog (he says the "sss" really clear).  Could it be cinnamon logs?  haha   ...

Drug Allergy S/l Illozen.
Jan 09, 2011

x ...

Drug Allergy To *ricol* Spelled Out On H&P Sheet
Jun 02, 2011

x ...

Allergy Help
Oct 29, 2009

She is "falacemia" minor.   ...

Need Help With Allergy Please
Apr 05, 2010

This is just in a list of the patient's allergies.  Has anyone heard of 'trim chemicals' as an allergy, or am I perhaps hearing this wrong? TIA!! ...

Allergy ?
Apr 07, 2010

According to AAMT BOS, are allergies to be capitalized? ...

What An Allergy! ASR..
Jun 19, 2010

"allergy to self"....(sulfa).... ...

Allergy To ???
Feb 17, 2011

No idea what this is - s/l he is saying Allergic to "sella cox seed" Any thoughts?   ...

Allergy To *PPU*?
Mar 25, 2011

Patient lists an allergy to PPU.  What the heck is PPU?  I can't find anything. ...

Allergy To S/l Liv-a-cur-lan
Jun 27, 2012

x ...

OTC Allergy Meds
Nov 07, 2009

Hi, I'm transcribing a doctor's note that's describing the patient's allergies and how the patient has tried various OTC drugs, including 'pseudometafecin' but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to spell that correctly; I've tried all of the different variations that I can think of (sudometofecin, pseudometaphecin, etc.) and tried looking up 'allergy medications' and coming up with squat. I have a feeling I'm very close to how it may ...

Pt Has Possible Allergy To S/l Sulfasporins
Feb 27, 2010

doc states: Allergies: Sulfa and amoxicillin. Not sure if she can tolerate s/l sulfasporins. ...

Allergy Word
Mar 18, 2010

Typing a physical and patient has allergy to _______? It sounds like E-nax-e......any ideas? ...

Allergy To S/l Senothorazines
Aug 02, 2010

x ...

UGH! Allergy To S/l Felazine?? Nm
Oct 30, 2010

.. ...

Med Allergy S/l Ankulariomycin
Feb 05, 2011

Although he could be saying "to" something as well.  I've thought of azithromycin and erythromycin, but it does like there is an "L" sound in there. Anybody have an idea?   ...

S/L A-pro-gent Allergy
Mar 11, 2012

Advised patient on [s/l  a progent] allergy from a particular type of shrimp.  She admitted that she has never had this particular type of shrimp before.  She has had other shrimp with absolutely no problem.     I have a sinking feeling I am having a stupid moment, but I just can't get it.  She has a soft European accent.   ...

ALDINE ALLERGY?? Such A Thing?
Aug 18, 2010

can't understand this doctor? sounds like ALDINE ALLERGY, but looking in the Drug book i don't find this. HELP PLEASE ...

Allergy/Immunology.. Please See Message
Jan 31, 2011

Spirometry shows an FVC of 4.35(78%), FEV1 of 3.22 (83%), FEV1% of 74%, which is low-normal spirometry with s/l "scooping". TIA.   ...

Allergy To Novocaine Causes Numbness
Mar 24, 2012

Seriously, it's been that kind of a day.  Am I missing something?  ...

Opinion Needed Regarding Allergy Vs PMH
May 10, 2013

I am on a verbatum account.  Doc say past medical history is unremarkle.  Then gave meds.  Then listed as the first allergy hayfever. In your opinions, would you list hayfever as an allergy as it's verbatum, or would you put hay fever in past medical history.  I've never known hay fever to be an allergy.  Thanks, M ...

Allergy Help: Human Plasma Analogs
Nov 04, 2009

The pt is allergic to human plasma analog... etc.  I did a yahoo search for "human plasma analog" but nothing comes up.  Is analogs a separate allergy?  ...

Such A Thing As An Intravenous Line Allergy?
Jun 02, 2012

Doc says clearly "allergy to intravenous lines."  I'm just wondering if there is such a thing.  The only thing I can think of is an allergy to the material, or the patient said it to be funny and this ESL doc took her seriously.   ...

Mumbling ER Doctor. Stating Allergy To S/L Sarandian. Sm
Apr 09, 2010

I'm not finding anything resembling this, even after listening multiple times, slowing down, speeding up. Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Sounds Like Allergy To "shillindeck"
Oct 26, 2009

Sounds like allergy to "shillindeck"  any ideas????? ...

Doc Says Pt Has An Allergy To "Spango" ??
Feb 12, 2010

x ...

Allergy To "doe Not Ah" Really Clear.
Sep 24, 2013

? ...

Allergy To "GSA"??
Nov 23, 2010

I believe she is referring to a drug allergy but cannot find anything related.  Pt. is allergic to several types of antibiotics as well. ...

Drug S/l Ah Pos
Oct 14, 2009

I am looking for a drug that s/l ah pos.  I found APO, but that is usually for Parkinson's which the pt does not have.  He does have CAD, CHF, t2 diabetes, hypothyroidism, hypercholesterolemia, PVD, MI, pneumonia.  Any ideas?  ...