A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pan Cough PD - SSchildmeier

Posted: Oct 24, 2009

I was wondering if anyone has heard of Pan Cough PD.  I can find Cold Cough PD, but now 2 providers (i type for an urgent care clinic) have dictated this...very clear, so pretty sure I am not hearing it incorrectly.  Other transcriptionist just skipping this and leaving a blank, but I'd like to know.  Could Pan stand for something?  Dosing is 2 tsp q.4.h. p.r.n. if that helps.  Thanks!

pancof - check this

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.prescriptiondrug-info.com/Drugs/P/ Check out pancof

Thank you, Thank you! - SSchildmeier

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much! At least I can now let the other gals know so we can quit skipping it! Amazing what our ears hear and how we spell it! Again, thanks!

Similar Messages:

Cap Cough
May 26, 2011

Help, s/l Cap Cough dispense 4 ounces 1-2 teaspoons prn cough? ...

Med For Cough/congestion S/l Sea Fin. Thanks!
Oct 15, 2009

Have tried different spellings and no luck.  She may be shortening a long name into something like C-fen.  Any help appreciated! ...

New Cough Medicine
Oct 20, 2009

Can anyone help me out with a cough medicine. It sounds like Cortisol Plus. I am not sure of the spelling and have searched the net and can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any idea how this is spelled. Thanks in advance. ...

Cough Assist
May 17, 2010

I'm transcribing a rehab H&P and they use the term Cough Assist a lot. It came in thru ESC as cough assist, but I'm finding that it's CoughAssist or Cough Assist, trademarked, on a lot of hits on Google. Does anyone know if it's supposed to be upper case or lower case? The sentence is "Continue with cough assist b.i.d." ...

S/l Seldec PE DM Cough Medicine OTC
Jan 07, 2011

nm ...

...using Herbal Remedies Such As EK-OG-NEE-SHA??? (Patient Has Cough And URI)
Sep 17, 2010

thanks ...

...I Cannot Hear Carotid (s/l) *cough* Sounds. - SM
Apr 02, 2012

Blood pressure in the right arm is 130/70, and in his right left I cannot hear carotid (s/l) *cough* sounds. ...

Upper Respiratory Tract Type Infections With *carizor* Or Cough. Thanks. Nm
Jan 05, 2010

nm ...

He Still Notes A Slightly Dry Cough And Occasional S/l "recumbent" Wheeze.
Feb 27, 2010

Thanks guys ...