A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Magic Butt Cream - ubby_g

Posted: Aug 30, 2011

Does anyone know what this cream consists of or what acid is in this cream? I have a provider who says this cream is compounded by several ingredients and one of them sounds like "M&M acid." Can anyone tell me what this is, as I cannot find it anywhere :( Thank you. ubby_g

triamcinolone acetonide? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Pt Switched From Estrogen Cream To "lipo Hydro Cream"
Jan 19, 2012

she was started on vaginal estrogen cream due to a diagnosis of vaginal eczema.  This was switched to "lipohydrocream" upon her diagnosis of breast cancer. ...

Sheks Butt Balm
Dec 14, 2010

this resident says very clearly *Sheks* Butt Balm for diaper rash all the time as in: *Sheks* Butt Balm given for diaper rash The mother is to apply *Sheks* Butt Balm to rash.  etc.  I have looked extensively for this in all variations of spellings, but cannot find it.  She speaks so clearly that ASR can pick up nearly everything except this one word.  I have sent it to QA multiple times wtih no luck.  One even said that they looked all over and couldn't fin ...

Magic Jack
Feb 09, 2010

Has anyone heard of the magic jack?  If so, do you know if it will work with a dictaphone c phone?  ...

MEDITECH MAGIC HELP
Jun 30, 2010

Is anyone currently working on Meditech Magic platform and using Autocorrects?  I cannot find where or how to add these on the Magic platform.  Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! ...

S/l Magic Ink Artifact?
May 26, 2011

Never heard this one before...doing radiology and he can't see something, states it could be due to ___ artifact.  S/l 'magic ink' artifact but I'm not sure.  Thanks! ...

Magic Jack Plus
Feb 12, 2012

Has anybody used the Magic Jack Plus, and would you recommend it?  Thank you! ...

Meditech Magic Platform
Jun 30, 2010

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is famiiliar with the Meditech Magic platform and how to use Autocorrects?  I recently started a new job with this platform and cannot find where or how to add Autocorrects.  Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!  Thank you. ...

Magic Jack & C-phone
Jul 01, 2011

Just wondering if they work well together.  Any info appreciated.  TIA ...

How Can I Be More Productive Using VR.... What Are The Magic Keys???
Aug 24, 2012

What are the most important things I need to know?  This will be my first time trying VR... I have tried over the years to get away from it and finally it has caught up with me.  I have been a transcriptionist for 30+ years. ...

A Nice Benefit To Magic Jack
Mar 17, 2010

While it may not work for actual long-distance phone calls, especially for use with C-phones, Go-to-meeting, and such as that, I found a nice benefit today to having the Magic Jack.  It has call forwarding that can be turned on and off.  So, I use my magic jack number for job contacts.   I have calls forwarded to my home office number only during working hours.  The magic jack phone does not have to be actually connected to the computer, and the computer does not have to ...

Magic Jack Questions?? Experience ?
Aug 22, 2011

anyone tried Magic Jack with a Lanier Voice Writer?  I was successful with it on a little dial-in dictation system I had for a long time with a doc dialing into it, but I think this digital signal thing in the Lanier going over the Voip connection is just too much for it.  But, I though I would ask.  Really tired of paying for an unlimited landline when this is so cheap.  There is a newer one out, can't recall the name right now but its supposed to be much better, b ...

Magic Words In Email Don't Bode Well
Feb 25, 2014

Got email that ended with "exciting changes coming." At Nuance exciting change = pay cut.   ...

Magic Jack And Lanier LX230/VTI
Sep 21, 2014

Does anyone know if the above transcriber unit will work with Magic Jack if you do not have a land line?  ...

Does Magic Jack Unlimited Long Distance Work With C-phone?
Aug 25, 2010

Vonage or has anyone successfully used Magic Jack with a local number for C-phone? ...

Neer Cream ? - Sm
Oct 24, 2009

Patient complains of red spots on face and has numerous actinic keratoses. Advised her to use some s/l Neer cream on this. Any ideas? ...

CHAGBA Cream
Jan 08, 2010

Aggressive diaper rash care with s/l CHAGBA cream to prevent further irritation or bleeding externally. ...

Nupressant Cream?
Sep 01, 2010

This doc dictates this all the time, and I can not figure out what it is.  I have sent it to my QA, who apparently couldn't figure it out, and I have left notes for the doc to please clarify spelling of this, still no response.  It s/l  nupressant cream ...

Cream For Psoriasis?
Oct 08, 2010

This dr. is dictating some sort of cream that s/l triensemalom cream.  This is the second patient she has dictated this on.  At first I defaulted it to Tridesilon cream, but it really doesn't sound like that.  The patient was also prescribed Clobetasol cream.  She has psoriatic arthritis, OA, DDD, fibromyalgia, carpal tunnel, diabetes, and hypercalcemia.  She is also on Humira, Plavix, nabumetone, oxycodone, Ultram, and Fentanyl and Lidoderm patches.  Any help ...

S/l Cagel Cream
Nov 16, 2010

for CRPS/RSD and the patient is having foot pain. I've tried every variation I can think of and can't document. Thanks for any help. ...

Using S/l Sav Cream To The Abrasions.
Mar 27, 2011

This is a patient who has some abrasions on his bilateral lower extremities which are infected.  The doctor says, "The patietn has been using s/l SAV cream to the abrasions." ...

?tobad? Cream
Jan 16, 2012

i cannot find anything on this.  s/l too bad cream.  s/l might be something rectal. any help much appreciated.  TY She was originally tried on Anusol suppositories, took them once a day for 10 days and really did not help much, and then he saw her just four days ago and placed her on _______ cream, and  apparently she is allergic to lots of different medications and developed rash with some hives. ...

Wart Gel/cream
Jan 09, 2013

Sounds like "Irsfeld" wart gel/cream. I have searched everywhere and have spelled the word every way I can possibly think and I got nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) ...

S/l Dipple Cream?
Mar 11, 2015

He was prescribed a splint and dipple cream for wrist pain.   Thanks!  ...

Skin Rash Cream
Dec 13, 2009

Major mind melt!  This is for a rash under a patient's breast and sounds like "empirazin" 2% cream as needed.  Help!  ...

Lidocaine/hydrocone Cream?
Jan 25, 2010

Is there such a thing as that? Or should it maybe be hydrocortisone? At one point she says licocaine/hydrocodone rectal cream and then at the end she says lidocaine/hydrocortisone......   thanks ...

S/l Serade I Think This Is Some Type Of Cream.
May 31, 2010

This patient has a rash and is explaining the different creams he has tried to use on it.  The doctor says, "When he put s/l serade on it, it made it itch a lot."  Any clue.  I couldn't find anything on this.  ...

Anyone Know An Acne Med S/l Treatan 1% Cream?
Nov 05, 2010

.. ...

Drug S/l Mis-clim-a 5% Cream - Does Not Say What It Is For
Aug 22, 2011

x ...

S/l Ped-of-o-lyn Cream For Venereal Warts
Sep 14, 2011

can't find this anywhere.   ...

Dr. Cecil's Crack Cream???
May 11, 2013

Anybody ever heard of this? I can't find it anywhere. ...