A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Magic Jack Plus - bc

Posted: Feb 12, 2012

Has anybody used the Magic Jack Plus, and would you recommend it?  Thank you!

Works great. - No problem.

[ In Reply To ..]
My daughter uses it all the time. It runs off your internet.

Similar Messages:

Magic Jack
Feb 09, 2010

Has anyone heard of the magic jack?  If so, do you know if it will work with a dictaphone c phone?  ...

Magic Jack & C-phone
Jul 01, 2011

Just wondering if they work well together.  Any info appreciated.  TIA ...

A Nice Benefit To Magic Jack
Mar 17, 2010

While it may not work for actual long-distance phone calls, especially for use with C-phones, Go-to-meeting, and such as that, I found a nice benefit today to having the Magic Jack.  It has call forwarding that can be turned on and off.  So, I use my magic jack number for job contacts.   I have calls forwarded to my home office number only during working hours.  The magic jack phone does not have to be actually connected to the computer, and the computer does not have to ...

Magic Jack Questions?? Experience ?
Aug 22, 2011

anyone tried Magic Jack with a Lanier Voice Writer?  I was successful with it on a little dial-in dictation system I had for a long time with a doc dialing into it, but I think this digital signal thing in the Lanier going over the Voip connection is just too much for it.  But, I though I would ask.  Really tired of paying for an unlimited landline when this is so cheap.  There is a newer one out, can't recall the name right now but its supposed to be much better, b ...

Magic Jack And Lanier LX230/VTI
Sep 21, 2014

Does anyone know if the above transcriber unit will work with Magic Jack if you do not have a land line?  ...

Does Magic Jack Unlimited Long Distance Work With C-phone?
Aug 25, 2010

Vonage or has anyone successfully used Magic Jack with a local number for C-phone? ...

What Happened To Get Back Jack?
Oct 14, 2013

Anyone know what happened to something called Get Back Jack and I believe it was straight transcription and paid well?? ...

MEDITECH MAGIC HELP
Jun 30, 2010

Is anyone currently working on Meditech Magic platform and using Autocorrects?  I cannot find where or how to add these on the Magic platform.  Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! ...

S/l Magic Ink Artifact?
May 26, 2011

Never heard this one before...doing radiology and he can't see something, states it could be due to ___ artifact.  S/l 'magic ink' artifact but I'm not sure.  Thanks! ...

Meditech Magic Platform
Jun 30, 2010

Hi, I was wondering if anyone is famiiliar with the Meditech Magic platform and how to use Autocorrects?  I recently started a new job with this platform and cannot find where or how to add Autocorrects.  Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!  Thank you. ...

Magic Butt Cream
Aug 30, 2011

Does anyone know what this cream consists of or what acid is in this cream? I have a provider who says this cream is compounded by several ingredients and one of them sounds like "M&M acid." Can anyone tell me what this is, as I cannot find it anywhere :( Thank you. ubby_g ...

How Can I Be More Productive Using VR.... What Are The Magic Keys???
Aug 24, 2012

What are the most important things I need to know?  This will be my first time trying VR... I have tried over the years to get away from it and finally it has caught up with me.  I have been a transcriptionist for 30+ years. ...

Magic Words In Email Don't Bode Well
Feb 25, 2014

Got email that ended with "exciting changes coming." At Nuance exciting change = pay cut.   ...