A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Laboratory findings - paddidy

Posted: Jan 17, 2010

Laboratories on admission include sodium 127, potassium 6.0, chloride 98, bicarbonate 19, calcium 7.9, phosphorus 6.8, glucose 54, BUN 39, uric acid 3.1, creatinine 1.8, alkaline phosphatase 315, total protein 6.9, albumin 2.5, total bilirubin 1.6, direct bilirubin 0.7, LDH 630, ALT 47, AST 122, protime 34%, hemoglobin 13.6, hematocrit 39.9, white blood cells 4,300 with 26% polys, 56% bands, 14% lymphocytes, 1% monocytes and "2% els".  Is this how it is written?

eosinophils - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
sometimes pronounced as "eos".

Similar Messages:

Laboratory
Dec 08, 2009

I just need to know how to transcribe RBC 0 to 1 and WBC 0 to 1 unless this is right? Thank you for the help. ...

Laboratory Help
Mar 12, 2010

Need help please. Sentence reads:  WBC count of 10.4 with increase in polymorphonuclear cells of 78.2 and polys (sounds like ADSA) of 8.1? Have a good day everyone!     ...

Laboratory Value That S/l Pro-TNA Or Pro T&A
Oct 02, 2013

Her ANA was 1:80, ANCA negative, ASO titer normal, ESR 46.  Limited ultrasound 08/06/2013 showed no hydronephrosis, s/l proT&A 3+ n.p.o. with negative.   ...

Laboratory Web Sites
Oct 12, 2009

Can someone help me with puting laboratory values in the right order? Or maybe a web site that is helpful. Thank you ...

Laboratory Finding
Oct 21, 2012

Doctor is dictating "Assessment and Plan" findings. She is dictating about Restless Legs.  She dictates "Looking at his last labs, his  (sounds like Endo sees) were low. " Not sure what "Endosees" or "Indosees" or it even could be "NDCs are low." I am not sure what she is dictating. I cannot locate anything close to that. Wondering if it has anything to do the patient's iron level.. any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

New ISR Laboratory Values
Jan 29, 2013

"urine was clear with a small amount of bilirubin, Cheetos +15." Wow, I didn't know Cheetos could show up in your urine...  My, my.       ...

Laboratory Test??
Apr 11, 2013

The doctor is saying "we will also check s/l  gassin C as well as an antithrombin III...."  I first thought gastrin, but there is no gastrin C and it is not related to a hematologic disorder.  Any thoughts appreciated!!!  Thanks ...

Laboratory Work
Jan 26, 2015

I am doing someone with a very heavy accent.  In the laboratory section it s/l "antiphosphadidol serin" IgG and "antiphosphadidol serin" IgM. I was thinking antiphospholipid, but it does not sound like that.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thank you.   ...

Laboratory Data Web Sites
Dec 11, 2009

I seem to be having a problem with getting the lab data in the right sentence structure can anyone help me out with this problem. Thank you in advance. ...

Pathology And Laboratory Transcription
Dec 24, 2010

I just found a local hospital advertising for a path and lab transcription job and am considering applying, but I've never done that type of transcription.  I've done numerous others, radiology, hospital, surgical, clinic, etc., but it has been a few years as lately I have been doing clinic work only.  Is pathology/laboratory transcription difficult?  I realize it's a matter of opinion and just like all other transcription would take time to adjust.  I'm g ...

Laboratory Test - UDET?
Mar 15, 2012

It sound like UDET - sentence reads: ____ was positive for blood and leukocyte esterase. ...

EGD Findings
Mar 01, 2010

Using fluroroscopy, the markedly enlarged gastric bubble was apparent, as was some enlargement of the dudenal bulb with very s/l "puff-a-teal" gas beyond where the head of the scope was located. Cannot find a reference.  Help if you can please.  Thanks! ...

EKG Findings
Feb 08, 2012

Normal axis deviated from the (s/l)"virgin" at III aVF. ...

GU Findings
Jun 25, 2013

Doctor performing a: Repair of rectovaginal fistula and peritoneoplasty. FINDINGS:  A fistula at the posterior s/l forchus just outside of the hymenal ring. ...

MRI Findings
Dec 15, 2014

On MRI findings of lumbar spine, doctor says "discogenic degenerative changes and moderate s/l diskite loss at L3-4. Can't find any reference to diskite or disckite. ...

Laboratory Data: S/l S2P3 And S2O3
Oct 22, 2010

My brain is fried. This is in Laboratory data of a Discharge Summary, doctor is speaking VERY quickly. s/l: S2P3 and S2O3 or maybe SUPD and SUOD. Sentence: CPK 69, LDS 426, S2P3 38, S2O3 44, serum amylase 30.... Help! =( ...

Chem-Stat (sp) Laboratory Test
Sep 24, 2014

Chemstat, CBC with differential, urinaylysis , and troponin levels also. ...

Findings Jobs
Jun 15, 2010

For those quitting their jobs right now are you having any luck as an IC finding other jobs or is it getting impossible.  This is for IC and critical care work. ...

Database/Lab Findings
Sep 08, 2010

ALt 47, AST 122, _____ 34% (sounds like he's saying "chrotom").   He follows with hemoglobin 13.6, hematocrit 39.9, white blood cell 4,300 with 26% ___ (sounds like "paulies") 56% bans, 14% lymphocytes...  Any help you can offer with my two blanks would be greatly apprecaited. Cheers ...

Physical Findings
Jan 06, 2011

EXTREMITIES: There is lower extremity edema present on the s/l ocburt extremity.  On the forearms and hands are tattoos.  Thank you. ...

Tenosynovectomy Findings Sm
Mar 24, 2011

Pt with rheumatoid arthritis.  She had thickening of the tendon sheaths with the little s/l nizzle bodies visible in the fluid. ...

Hip Arthropathy X-ray Findings
Dec 15, 2011

Doctor dictates:   Radiographs show a right total hip arthroplasty that is in place and demonstrates good alignment and version. I clearly hear "version."  Is this term used to discuss x-ray findings for a total hip arthroplasty?  To what does "version" refer? Thanks! ...

Ultrasound Findings
Mar 02, 2012

History on patient: multinodular goiter and thyroid nodule. Ultrasound scan reveals diffuse heterogenous A with multiple slightly (s/l) hyperchloic hyperechoic nodular area. Not used to ultrasound terms.  I usually just do geri evals and H&Ps for a nursing home. ...

Laboratory Work Showed An EKG With Sinus Tachycardia
Jan 27, 2010

CHART NOTE Laboratory work showed an EKG with sinus tachycardia, 15.7 white count, and hemoglobin 17.8.  Can somebody tell me if this is punctuated right?  ...

Quado Cado Findings S/l
Feb 26, 2010

MRI of her lumbosacral spine demonstrates some mild degenerative changes, but no evidence of radicular findings or codoquado findings. ...

HEENT: No _______ory Findings.
Mar 25, 2011

Any idea what this could be on a cardiac consult? HEENT:  No _____ory findings.   Thanks!!! ...

Carotid Duplex Findings
Aug 18, 2012

She had a carotid duplex done, which showed no significant hemodynamic "althralitis " changes or flow restrictive disease. cannot find anything on google - any help would be appreciated. ...

Check Your Audit Findings Yourself
Apr 07, 2014

Just had an audit today returned saying "failed audit".  Well I reviewed it with audio in DQM and the auditor was clearly incorrect, and in fact changed my sentence around to look pretty when the dictator in fact said exactly what I had via the ASR.   So check, check and recheck each time you get an audit.  This is the 3rd time this has happened to me in the last 30 days.  Good luck ...

Laboratory Tech Vs Coder/biller Health Info
Dec 31, 2009

I feel MT is dying a slow death.  I want to be prepared.  Lab technicians work in an independent setting and get to analyze, dissect, research (love it!) and there are many employment opportunities, but the math scares me.  Medical billing/coding and health information data entry would be logical after MT'ing for 15 years, but i'm worried about the outsourcing and the prospect doesn't excite me as much as the lab tech.  I'm afraid i'd be stuck in ...

Appendectomy- Findings: *indebitus* (??) Inflamed
Nov 06, 2011

NM ...