A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is chloride a prescription drug? - gagirl

Posted: Jan 13, 2010

Is chloride a drug? I did not find it in my drug reference book and on Drugs. com it put chloride with something else such as potassium?

chloride - what

[ In Reply To ..]
what is the sentence or dosage?

chloride - gagirl

[ In Reply To ..]
stated in the meds section of HP
Chloride 3.125 mg p.o. bid

sounds like - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
it should be Coreg
sound like - gagirl
[ In Reply To ..]
I believe that is it. pt does have hypertension.

thanks so much!

this forum is great!! First time on...

Similar Messages:

Chloride 29
Oct 18, 2010

Is it possible to have chloride this low?  Thanks ...

Chloride Level
Jun 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a chloride level being as low as 13?  He clearly says this, but I've never heard of it that low. ...

Ethyl Chloride
Nov 02, 2010

Ethyl chloride can be used topically for minor procedures. ...

Ethyl Chloride Anesthesia
Nov 02, 2010

Is it ethyl chloride anesthesia? ...

S/l C-NUT Shows A Sodium Of 143, Potassium 3.5, Chloride 107, Etc.
Apr 23, 2013

. ...

Prescription
Oct 13, 2009

Can someone help me with the spelling of this word: s/l beta aganerogent Thanks ...

Prescription Help
Jan 09, 2012

Need to know if what he is dictating is number of pills. "Prescription for doxycycline 100mg b.i.d. number 20 for possible tick infection." TIA ...

Prescription For S/l Adalac
Nov 04, 2009

Woman suffering with arthritis. ...

Prescription Reference
Apr 24, 2010

Is there a reference source where I can search a prescription even though I do not know the first letter of the prescription.  For example:  %cilozine.  ...

Landmarkers Prescription Med Help
Jan 28, 2011

Others may have figured this out but if this helps someone with getting prescriptions great.  I was going through my 90 days probation, no insurance, but still had scripts with refills.  Finally I talked with Wal-Mart and the medication I had been going without was only $4 per month without insurance, so you might want to see if you can go that route. Secondly, if and when this mess gets figured out, don't forget about the loss of compensation to the MT for the month of Janu ...

Rx Versus Prescription
Apr 07, 2012

I have a dictator saying "Will rx for an arterial Doppler...." and also says "Rx-ed for a Multi Podus boot..."  Should I type it as rx and rx-ed or should I change this to prescribe and prescribed?  (Not verbatim account).  Thanks!! ...

Type Of Prescription
Dec 05, 2012

Patient will be out of state for about a few months.  MD wants her to check with the pharmacies in the town where she will be staying to see if they will accept a (s/l) "uh-found-uh-an" prescription. ...

Script For Prescription?
Mar 21, 2013

Is it OK to use script instead of prescription when the dictator says script? ...

Changes To Prescription Plan
Jun 08, 2015

Glad the drugs I take are not on the list.  ...

Smoking Cessation Prescription? ...sm
Apr 30, 2011

Patient given refill on s/l co-nicotine or ca-nicotine 7 mg daily for 3 weeks and then hopefully discontinue. Thanks for any ideas on this.  ...

How Is Prescription For BIPap Written
Dec 15, 2012

Patient has ALS with significant respiratory involvement.  Prescription was for BiPap at 8 04 pressure.  How should this be written?  Is it 804, 8:04 or some other way these prescriptions are written? Thanks for your help. ...

Prescription Med For Low Bone Mineral Density..s/l
Dec 02, 2010

she would not consider taking any prescription medication such as epsfosinate for low bone mineral density ...

Prescription Help - Duspatal & Enxyme Lefax
Apr 14, 2011

Two different doctors have dictated these medications on this patient. When searching online, I find them but they are not marketed in the US. Is it common practice to blank these in the report or to transcribe as dictated? ...

Anyone Heard Of A Drug That S/L *Absion Or Apsion*? It Is In The Drug List...
Mar 01, 2010

nm ...

Do You Transcribe "script" For Prescription?
Oct 05, 2014

I am hearing more and more references to script rather than prescription.  I don't know if this has been addressed before. ...

Drug S/l Ah Pos
Oct 14, 2009

I am looking for a drug that s/l ah pos.  I found APO, but that is usually for Parkinson's which the pt does not have.  He does have CAD, CHF, t2 diabetes, hypothyroidism, hypercholesterolemia, PVD, MI, pneumonia.  Any ideas?  ...

Drug Name Help?
Nov 06, 2009

Three drug names...   She takes medication including Naprosyn and butalapap without any codeine. She was taking Aleve over the counter as needed and using her Leoprime loosely. The last one is just listen in medications taken,.. Utotalac ... he says it like U-total-lac. ...

Drug Help Please!
Jan 05, 2010

In the ER, patient with asthma had s/l "serol," albuterol, Atrovent nebulized treatments. TIA!! ...

Drug Help Please . . .
Jan 07, 2010

Sounds like "Hyoxymin"  I cannot find a thing.  Any clues? ...

Drug Help
Feb 20, 2010

S/l "soderal"  14 mg before dialysis.  I checked sotalol and thats not it.  Any ideas?? ...

Drug Help - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

s/l Cindamin capsules 30's 100 mg one daily.  Patient has a history of DM, vulvular cancer, heart disease, chronic headaches, glaucoma, blindness, chronic bronchitis, heart murmur, history of heart attack, hepatitis and anemia.  My first thought is cinnamon.   ...

Drug Help - S/l Or-an-kis
Apr 19, 2010

Patient has past medical history of allergies, tinnitus, Frey's syndrome, hypothyroidism, mitral valve prolapse, SVT, Raynaud's, scoliosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and chronic low back pain.  Thanks for any help. ...

Name Of Drug
May 17, 2010

Anyone familiar with what s/l Hymox, Hiamox, Himox, etc. etc.  I thought the doc was dictating an antibiotic - then later s/l he said to use it p.r.n.- so not clear.  At any rate, the sound of it was clear as I put above.  Any help much appreciated. ...

Need Help With A Drug Name.
Jun 27, 2010

I have looked for this drug all over the place online and I can't find anything that even comes close to it.  This patient was admitted to the ICU for hyperkalemia and was put on an insulin-glucose infusion as well as Lasix to bring his potassium down.  Then the doctor adds that he was also placed on s/l "kxlyte" to further help control it.  He says that word twice and it sounds the same both times.  Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Drug Name Help.
Aug 03, 2010

I'm stuck on a medication for a patient that has Raynaud's, polymyalgia rheumatica, osteoarthritis, cataracts, and anxiety.  It sounds like the doctor is saying "Circulair" or "Circular" 50 mg daily.  The patient is also on prednisone, Imitrex, and Ambien.  Does anyone have any ideas?  It doesn't sound like Singulair. ...