A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hewson suture passer or Houston... - sm

Posted: Jul 09, 2014

I've been typing Hewson, but this doctor (an attending) is clearly saying Houston, or is it Hughston? I see everything conceivable all over Google, but nothing definitive. TYIA.

Smith & Nephew Hewson - suture passer

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

TY!!!!! - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
:-)

Definitely Hewson needle passer in Stedman's, no Houston needle passer at all. nm - oldie

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Caspberry Suture Passer In Ortho Surg?
Jul 22, 2010

Thanks for your help. ...

S/l "bestpath" Suture Passer
Dec 14, 2011

? ...

Mild Chromic Suture Or Myochromic Suture?
Jan 22, 2010

xx ...

Suture Track Versus Suture Tract
Oct 09, 2014

Would the correct phrase be suture tract or suture track? Getting mixed results trying to reference this. Just want some professional opinions. Thoughts? Thanks! ...

Swaged Suture Or Swedged Suture?
May 09, 2011

Which is correct?   TIA! ...

#2 Suture Versus 2 Suture
Nov 27, 2013

Hello, I am just trying to get a bit of information on a subject on hand. We used #2 Ethibond suture versus -  We used 2 Ethibond suture.   How important is the # sign in this case? ...

Alliance MT Out Of Houston? (sm)
Mar 10, 2010

Back in January someone posted on the board inquiring about Alliance MT, said she had a job offer.  Wondering if you went to work for them and how you like the company, if the pay is good, all the usual questions.  Thanks! ...

Confused About TTS NH/Houston
Sep 18, 2013

Which one is assoicated with Nuance?  On these boards they refer to TTS but which one?  Thanks ...

Anyone In Houston Need F/T In-house? (sm)
Feb 22, 2014

MD Anderson Cancer Care in Houston, TX has an opening for MT F/T IN-HOUSE, with salary $39,500 to $47,400 ($19.53 to 24.68 per hour).  Oncology and CMT preferred.  Go to indeed dot com (illegal to post link on this forum) and search for "oncology transcriptionist" and it will come up with link to apply.  ...

Heads Up To Anyone In Houston, TX -
Jan 22, 2015

I just came across a job on CareerBuilder.com for an on-site pathology transcriptionist at Orion Healthcorp - M-F 8-5 paying $18-$22 an hour!!! I would be applying myself, but I live in PA :-(  Almost sounds too good to be true!  Just thought I would pass it along to anyone looking in that area.   ...

Alliance Out Of Houston
Feb 03, 2015

Does anyone have recent info regarding Alliance out of Houston? Pay, workload.... I was unable to find any recent posts regarding them. Thank you! Much appreciated. ...

Got A Job Offer From Alliance MT In Houston, TX
Jan 06, 2010

Got a job offer from Alliance MT in Houston, TX. Anybody heard of them? ...

Anyone Go From MDI-MD To Trans Tech (Houston)?
May 21, 2010

Would like to hear your experiences.  Would you say Trans Tech is similar to the late MDI-MD (when it was MDI-MD) as far as being responsive to its employees, being left alone to do your job, pleasant QA people, good communication? ...

Any Current Info On Transtech Solutions Out Of Houston.
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Pt Works For "laumber Jey" Previously Stationed In Houston
Apr 20, 2011

Stumped :?   Lumber jay Fumber jey Raumber jey ...

Suture Help Please
Sep 26, 2011

I never ran into this before!   How to type "0" sutures. Thanks! ...

S/l F-set Suture? F Said Suture?
Jul 06, 2013

I started with fixation of the _____ suture   (s/l F-set or Fsaid)   ty! ...

Suture On A S/l CT5
Jun 12, 2015

running 5-0 Gortex suture on a s/l CT5.   ...

Suture S/l V-Lock?
Dec 30, 2009

Abdominal wound closed in layers using 3-0 Vicryl, 3-0 "V-Lock" and 3-0 Caprosyn.  ...

Type Of Suture Help
Apr 07, 2010

Subsequently, this lead was secured to the left ventricular fascia using two separate [?] sutures.  The leads and the device were subsequently placed in the pocket and the device was secured to the left pectoral fascia using a single [?] suture. ...

Type Of Suture
May 03, 2010

The small bowe was immediately reanastomosed end-to-end using interrupted 3-0 GI silk serial s/l musculo-liber stitches on the outer layer with running 3-0 chromic. ...

Corlock Suture
May 14, 2010

:  I will see him back in the office on a p.r.n. basis.  Will need to have one of the Mitek anchors available for him if we proceed surgically for this, probably with one of their smaller Corlock sutures if available such as a 3 or 4 gauge Corlock suture if possible   dx: right medial epicondylitis ...

S/L Velox Suture
Sep 08, 2010

Dictator says "she did have the s/l velox suture" with C-section.  Cannot confirm this suture.  ...

#1 Vicryl Suture
Nov 21, 2010

If the doc says "number one Vicryl suture, do I wirte #1 or 1-0 or just 1. Thanks in advance. ...

Suture Material
Jan 19, 2011

Monosof? It must be lesion day at the clinic. Numerous patients with superficial lesions and he is describing wound closure. Sounds like doctor is saying Monocef, but that is an antibiotic. The only thing related to suture material is Monosof. Am I missing something? ...

Suture Question
Jul 10, 2011

D:  A s/l mestarti's suture accentuating this antihelical fold was performed using a 4-0 Prolene.   I know this but I certainly cannot find it in my brain today...or anywhere else.  THANKS for helping me!!!!!!!!!   ...

SUTURE USED DURING CABG
Feb 21, 2012

Suture sounds like COROLENE ...

Suture Plication
May 07, 2012

Anyone heard of suture plication?  The dictator has said it 4 times. Thanks! Cathie ...

Dewar 6 Suture
May 12, 2012

Used in repair of ventral hernia - thanks! ...

Statofix Suture?
Mar 20, 2013

OB/gyn OP report. S/L "statofix" barbed suture. ...