A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Gauze - lynn

Posted: Sep 28, 2010

Hi...pt has open wound.  Doc wants to use gauze that sounds like save n soak or savin soaked.  Any clues? 

Maybe saline soaked? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Could be. - Lynn

[ In Reply To ..]
I am going to go back and re-listen. Thanks for the hint!

Similar Messages:

Nu Gauze
Apr 19, 2010

packed with Nu Gauze....both are to be capitalized? ...

New Gauze?
May 07, 2013

I keep hearing the word "new gauze" used in operative notes. Is it actually new gauze or something else? Thank you. ...

Gauze/dressing
May 10, 2012

Hearing dressing  with tweener(?) gauze Found the answer. Thanks all. ...

Capitalization - Iodoform Gauze?
Oct 20, 2009

is the letter "i" supposed to be lower case or capitalized in iodoform gauze? ...

Dull Type Gauze?
Aug 03, 2010

There is what appears to be a s/l dull type gauze in the wound.  Is this correct??  TIA ...

Type Of Gauze/bandage
Nov 07, 2011

Dictated:  This was cleansed with peroxide and sterile s/l full-ethelyl gauze and bandage applied.   He has an East Coast accent and the audio is a bit grainy so "full" also kinda sorta sounds like "four."   But now I have listened to it so many times, it all just sounds like mush.  Any suggestions?   Thank you! ...

Sofra-Tulle Dry Gauze
Apr 09, 2013

The doctor says, "Wound was covered with Sofra-Tulle dry gauze and Ace bandage." Should I put a comma between Sofra-Tulle and dry gauze or if the Sofra-Tulle itself is a dry gauze? ...

"Xeroform, 4 X 4, Gauze" Or "4 X 4 Gauze"
Jun 08, 2013

Is it 4 x 4 gauze or is this separate as 4 x4, gauze, Ace, Kling, etc. This has always confused me. ...

Dry And Roll Gauze. Wound Dressing...sm
May 06, 2013

This is for a wound care note.  Doctor says what sounds like dry and roll gauze, and I'm wondering if this is supposed to be a brand name.  Thanks! ...

Gauze-covered Steel Wool And ACE Wrapping
Jul 31, 2012

gauze-covered steel wool and ACE wrapping is that right, or would ACE wrapping be Ace wrapping? ...

A Compression Gauze Or Garment For Split Thickness Burn To Foot
Apr 18, 2012

Dr. seems to be dictating,"a single layer of TENSOFLEX." This is being applied over a healing skin graft on the foot. Thanks ...

The Foot Ulceration Appears Well Healed And Covered W/ (he Says "Citrucel And Gauze"). SM
Nov 15, 2009

Could he have messed up completely and meant to have said Surgicel? ...

Quarter-inch Or 1/4-inch Plain Packing Gauze..sm
Mar 05, 2014

How would you write this if he is talking what type of packing he used? TIA!! ...