A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ER VISIT - sadiebug523

Posted: Mar 06, 2010

Need help.  S/L anocubita.  Can't find it on Google or in my reference books.  Thanks in advance.

complete sentence please - MTtoday

[ In Reply To ..]
X

ER VISIT - sadiebug523

[ In Reply To ..]
The patietn had 2 IV lines placed in her bilateral "anocubita"

antecubital - MTtoday

[ In Reply To ..]
antecubital - of or relating to the region of the arm in front of the elbow; "blood was drawn from the antecubital region"

Similar Messages:

EMR At The Doc Office Visit Today
Aug 09, 2010

Went in for annual OB/GYN today and saw the NextGen EMR monitors everywhere!  NP comes in the room and starts typing, althought it takes her forever to get through screens.  I asked about my records from my high-risk pregnancy 10 years ago.  She says they will be "somewhere in storage" but will never be assessible at any office visit from now on.  What???  I thought that was why EMR was going to be SO GREAT!  So we could access our medical records fro ...

Once Upon An Urgent Care Visit...
Sep 09, 2013

I went to Urgent Care with my fiance last week as he was not feeling well.  They got us right in.  A medical assistant took his vitals immediately. The doctor was in within 5 minutes.  (There was only one person in the waiting room ahead of us and, incidentally, no one yet after us.)  Everyone was very nice, personable, and efficient.  The doctor started asking my fiance questions about his health, as he sat in front of a laptop computer and entered all the information h ...

Pt Does Not Want To Be At Office Visit. He Is Very S/l *monofelobic* In His Responses. Tx Nm
Jul 11, 2013

x ...

Word/term For Time Off For Doctor Visit
Apr 08, 2014

I am almost finished with a medical transcription course.  There is one worde/term being dictated that I just cannot understand.  It refers to when someone takes time off work for a doctor visit.  It sounds like the person dictating is saying "emuran."  Can anyone help me.   Thanks so much ...

Wound Edges Were Debrided Of The S/l Fibering On Today's Visit.
Jan 14, 2010

x ...