A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

D&C Biopsy Forceps - Lynn

Posted: Jun 30, 2011

Patient having D&C.  Sounds like doc is using rattlestone biopsy forceps.  Any ideas? 

Biopsy forceps - Carolyn

[ In Reply To ..]
Randall stone forceps

Similar Messages:

Biopsy Forceps In Colonoscopy
Sep 20, 2011

Dictated:  there was a small polyp in the cecum which was removed using large s/l bodding biopsy forceps. bodding, body-and, biting, bodine... I hear the 'b' at the start, the 't' or 'd' in the middle, and 'ing' or 'ine' on the end.     Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Leap Biopsy Or Leep Biopsy For HPV
May 18, 2010

I see that there is a LEEP procedure but unsure because I see the 2 terms unsed interchangeably when I googled.   Thanks ...

? Forceps
Dec 02, 2012

s/l "bears" forceps.  The procedure is an abortion.   Thanks. ...

Utrotter Forceps
Oct 13, 2010

utrotter forceps used in eye surgery ...

Hear With Forceps?
Nov 02, 2010

This person has a foreign body in the foot.  Does this sentence make sense?  There appeared to be a foreign body distally that was visible and could hear audibly with the forceps. Can it be heard audibly as the forceps hits the foreign body?  Thanks for any help.     ...

Hot Shoe Forceps
Dec 04, 2010

I think I posted this in the wrong place the first time... need to know if anyone has heard the term hot shoe forceps.  Not sure if it is Hatshu, or hot shoe... just can't find anything remotely like it anywhere.  A polyp in the colon was biopsied and ablated with hot shoe forceps.  Any ideas? ...

S/l Afrin Forceps
Dec 09, 2010

For debriding ulcer. ...

Micropituitary Forceps?
Jun 05, 2011

This doctor is dictating that he performed an "internal discectomy with a micropituitary forceps."  This is another term I've never heard nor can I find it online. ...

S/L Rote-N-Cup Forceps...?
Nov 30, 2011

It's for a laminectomy procedure and reads (s/l) "...disk material to where it could be retrieved with Rotencup forceps."  Thanks in advance! ...

S/l Maxscript Forceps
Dec 17, 2012

Subretinal membranes were peeled with "Maxscript forceps" ?   Thanks :) ...

S/l Bouche Forceps
Dec 21, 2012

otolaryngology report.   Thanks.  :) ...

What Types Of Forceps Are Used That Start With T?
Nov 09, 2009

what types of forceps are used that start with T?  He used closed _________ forceps??? ...

S/l Da-kum-suh Assessing Forceps (brow Procedure)
Dec 03, 2009

xx ...

Doc Dictating A Lap Chole -- Uses S/l Petelan Forceps
Nov 14, 2011

xx ...

Anyone Heard Of A Forcep S/l Rayogel Forceps
Mar 13, 2013

hi all:  has anyone heard of a forcep s/l rayogel forceps.  Thanks for any help. ...

Eye Surgery/gussey Forceps And Presson Blade
Sep 22, 2010

Fuchs dystrophy surgery...having some problems with names of instruments used in the surgery.  Sounds like "Presson" blade?  and sounds like "Gussey"forceps? ...

Biopsy Help
Dec 20, 2010

He had a ct-guided biopsy of the left iliac mass.  A left s/l kay-line node excisional biopsy was done on . . . . ...

Biopsy And ?
Aug 18, 2012

pancreas cystic and solid mass was suspicious for a PMN, biopsy and s/l "red pass"  positive.     Thanks! ...

Pituitary Biopsy.
Nov 18, 2009

...likely to be a microadenoma with *microassinine* formation.  Clear as a bell but I can't document this.  Any ideas at all?  Thanks! ...

Breast Biopsy
Feb 15, 2010

Sounds like he says underwent a left upper auto breast biopsy? ...

Liver Biopsy
May 13, 2010

The patient underwent transjugular liver biopsy.  Corrected s/l "sign-u-sorto" gradient was not significantly elevated and was less than 5. ...

Piravik Biopsy?
Dec 21, 2010

This patient is being seen for polyarthralgia, xerostomia, dysphagia, and gout.  Under the impression/plan, "Xerostomia, polyarthralgia – the patient could have autoimmune disease, including a possible Sjogren's disease.  The definitive diagnosis is a s/l piravic biopsy.  However, that is not typically done in a patient." She could possibly be saying "bite" in front of the word biopsy, but I can't tell if she's just stumbling over her words or if it's su ...

Some Kind Of Biopsy
Jan 04, 2011

She also is status post sigmoid loop colostomy in 2007 with _____ biopsy.  Sounds like the doc is saying ped-rectal biopsy.  Can't find it anywhere.  Any ideas? ...

Cone Biopsy
Dec 17, 2012

anyone ever heard the term --  On a cervical cone biopsy-- A second pass was made to  "Bevel and decry the cone" ?? sounds like decree? the cone...? ...

Is It Bouie Cup Biopsy?
Apr 20, 2013

I believe this is how it is spelled but I cannot verify it again. ...

Biopsy From A Sigmoidoscopy
Jul 08, 2013

There was a single granuloma seen on biopsy but it was thought by the pathologist to possibly be secondary to an adjacent ruptured "crept"?   Thanks for any help. ...

Excisional Biopsy
Apr 09, 2015

The small (s/l ranch) in the extensor mechanism was opened up. ...

Isoconic Liver Biopsy?
Apr 14, 2012

Any help would be appreciated! ...

Solero Biopsy Device?
Dec 05, 2012

Cannot find spelling anywhere for Solero Biopsy Device. ...

*bite* Biopsy Technique
Apr 23, 2013

It sounds like *bite* biopsy technique. For polyp removal... Just checking this is a real thing and not just a stutter...Thanks for your help :) ...