A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cath report - bifurcation intervention with s/l "side tail" intervention, help! - shortcake

Posted: Sep 11, 2010

can you hear stent jail -- - or side branch ?

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

MM Needs An Intervention
May 23, 2012

Honestly at MM there are way to many big suits. We get emails all the time that this new person is joining and to welcome them, but honestly everytime I see an email.....I can't help but think there goes another cent from my line count. Honestly we are the bread and butter of the company without us they would be up the creek. We do not need 5 people to do the same job. We need 1 big suit per area. Get rid of some of the suits and give your MTs a raise!! 4 cpl for voice rec, which is more wo ...

PCI-percutaneous Cardiac Intervention Right??
Nov 24, 2009

nm ...

Help With A Cardiac Cath Report
Oct 10, 2010

Has anyone ever heard the initials PNK or TNK for cath procedure.  Patient having multiple procedures done and all I know is that it is a thrombolytic agent.  I have looked up both in the abbreviation site and find nothing for TNK (which sounds more like it), but PNK???  Any thoughts or ideas, some med I would assume but I have stumped on this one. Thanks ...

Left Side Of Report
Jan 05, 2011

Does anybody know how to get rid of that column on the left side of the page that says Unused headings?? It is annoying to me and I can't remember how to get rid of it.  TIA. ...

HELP From Cardiac Cath Pros! JL4 Cath Through Right Femoral Artery?
Jan 18, 2010

She is dictating:  A #4.0 Judkins left catheter was now advanced through the right femoral artery sheath.  This was advanced through the ostium of the left coronary artery.  Shouldnt this be left? ...

Sounds Like Blake Side Or Plate Side Drainage
Jun 16, 2015

transcribing cardiology report. Patient has an LVAD and what sounds like "blake side" or "plate site" drainage treated with antibiotics. I am stumped. ...

S/L Ariata Clamp. Dr. Dictating Aortic Bifurcation Procedure. Sm
Nov 04, 2009

"We gave the patient 5000 units of heparin, waited 3 minutes, and then placed Ariata clamps." I have looked. Could find nothing.  Thanks.     ...

Cardiac Cath Report S/l "obtuse Marginal 2 On 3" Or "213" Ideas? THANKS!!
Aug 22, 2011

Is there an obtuse marginal 3? Only heard of OM1 and 2.  could he be saing 2 or 3? thanks!   ...

Whale Tail?
Apr 15, 2013

Left knee replacement.  s/l Whale tail was used to expose the tibia. ...

Neurololgy.. S/l Fonz Tail? See Message...
May 18, 2011

She has postoperative changes of a resected likely hemangioma just superior to the coccyx with a s/l Fonz tail.  TIA. ...

Love The Extra Daylight Hours, But Am I The Only One Dragging Tail?
Mar 12, 2012

I'm dieing here trying to stay awake.. ...

MT On The Side?
May 29, 2013

I've been working as an RMT for about 6 years, but I miss working with patients, so I'm thinking about going back to medical assisting for the benefits, but doing MT on the side.  Anyone here have any experience with a similar situation?  ...

New To Cardiac Cath
Nov 01, 2009

I am new MT (sort of).  I am doing a cardiac cath from an ESL with marbles in his mouth.  This is a false positive stress test, and I am going nuts with one phrase.  It is: "The left anterior descending artery was large, 5 mm in diameter.  (s/l tran sif ico) was mildly tortuous but no focal lesions."  I googled the phrase and found it, and was led to this site, but it is not here.   Anybody have a clue on the (s/l trans sif ico)? ...

Porta Cath.
Dec 21, 2009

Bacthremia. Possible right porta cath infection. Does this look right? I cant understand the first word it s/L Back-tremia.   ...

Heart Cath
Jan 20, 2011

Sounds like "RBU 4 to 6-French guide catheter" or maybe "RBU4 6-French guide catheter" Dictates it so fast I can't tell what is going on here.  TIA!!! ...

Port-A-Cath
Jan 12, 2012

Okay, so I am used to using Port-A-Cath, but how do you all type it.  I have seen in many different ways (portacath, port-A-cath, etc.)? ...

Councill Cath
May 03, 2012

So "Councill tip catheter" all well and good, anyone heard of a "councillized" cath? aaargh ...

Cardiac Cath Lab
Jan 22, 2014

Hello, hoping someone can help.  Perclose s/l ?otomy closure device?  Anyone have any ideas?  This is for a cardiac cath also ?tic aortic valve stenois?  thanks!!! ...

IOS Cardiac Cath
Sep 24, 2014

Has anyone heard of IOS measurements in a cardiac cath? ...

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

Side Affect
Dec 21, 2009

She has severe arthritis in the hips which is chronic and was attributed to previous use of steroids and due to cause (divedious). What could this word be? Does anyone know? ...

GI Side Effects, ??
Oct 15, 2010

"PMR - Methotrexate – GI side effects, s/l pratenazone.  Plaquenil 8/10-10/10 – nausea/vomiting.  Prednisone restarted 10/10." I'm not sure if she's describing the GI side effects or if she's describing another type of side effect, or maybe a different medication they tried instead.  There is nothing that sounds like that in the med list, except maybe prednisone, but that was restarted in place of the Plaquenil. ...

Q For The Spheris Side
Dec 10, 2010

I have a question, I used to work for Spheris about 5 years ago and am starting with MQ part time first of the year (on my old account even), but I higihly suspect they have switched that platform from TWS. Question is what platform do they use, is it good?  Do they supply ShortHand or do I need to furnish my own?  Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks  ...

S/l Side Rigger Jig
Mar 07, 2011

Please help me with the words I have in quotation marks. I spelt it how it sounds. Thanks for any help in advance :) The "side rigger jig" was used to make an impression on the skin where the lateral spiral screw guide impacted the skin. ...

Dina Still A TL? She Was On WMX Side.
Jun 30, 2012

. ...

Has Anyone On Transcend Side
Dec 11, 2012

heard from their TSM today after the conference call or heard anything regarding the changes prior to today? Thanks ...

Employee Job With IC On The Side
Sep 23, 2013

If you are an employee and you get laid off do you still get unemployment benefits if you have an IC job with another company?  thanks.  ...

Does Having An IC Job On The Side Interfere
Feb 24, 2014

I live in IL and I've looked this up, but can't really find exactly what I'm looking for.  I could possibly lose my full-time employee position soon, and work just a few hours as an IC for another company.  I was wondering if I should quit my IC job now, or if that would be a red flag when I file for unemployment.  Another thing I've read is that if you accept an IC position while on unemployment, that since it is considered "self-employed" that it could possib ...

Anyone Here From Ambulatory Side?
Jun 25, 2014

I was just wondering if anyone posts here that work for the Nuance Ambulatory Care side of things.  All I see here are what appears to be posts from the acute care side and they are not very favorable.  I will probably get hung on this board for saying this, but so far things are pretty good on this side of the fence.  Same managers, same good accounts, plenty of work.  Flexible schedule.  Not crazy about all the logging in to everything (WorldClient, WebClock, Spark), b ...

Going To The Dark Side
Jul 17, 2014

I now work full time for an MTSO that does Nuance overflow and am relatively happy there.  The problem is I need to work part time for several important reasons which I won't go into.  Well to do so, I would have to accept a lower line rate (told thems the rules) and have to work fewer hours than I really need to (again told thems the rules).  I was thinking I might just do better working directly for Nuance with probably a better line rate and ability to work the number ...