A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Carotid Duplex - TMEFG

Posted: Oct 28, 2009

I have a worksheet to fill out on a carotid duplex.  For both the right and left side, it says WNL then states that the vertebral arteries have antegrade flow. Am I safe to assume that WNL is within normal limits?  All he talks about in the rest of the report is how the right bulb is slightly enlarged but symmetric compared to the left.  Thanks! :)

Yes - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Thank you very much :) - TMEFG

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Carotid Duplex Findings
Aug 18, 2012

She had a carotid duplex done, which showed no significant hemodynamic "althralitis " changes or flow restrictive disease. cannot find anything on google - any help would be appreciated. ...

Venous Duplex
Jun 28, 2010

The common femoral vein reveals diminished compressiblity and diminished  s/l fasisity and augmentability. ...

Duplex Scan
Feb 23, 2012

Should Duplex scan be capitalized like Doppler? ...

S/l Cardiac Duplex 2-D Echocardiography.
Oct 20, 2009

Is this all part of one thing to be listed in a "Plan" section or are cardiac duplex and 2-D echo... separate? And, is that how you would type either/both? Thx. ...

Carotid
Oct 19, 2009

Does "patient has 2+ carotid upstrokes bilaterally" make any sense? ...

Duplex Lower Extremity Bilateral?
Nov 27, 2009

Does anyone know if this is suppose to read "duplex lower extremity bilateral?" ...

For Carotid Endarterectomy The MD Is Saying... We Used The
Mar 19, 2010

SOunds like he is saying we used the "iron intern" for retraction and once we had good exposure we went ahead and gave 7000 units of heparin.    Any thoughts?  Thank you! ...

The Common Carotid Was Encircled With A
Mar 26, 2012

xx ...

How Is Carotid Doppler Properly Typed?
Nov 04, 2009

Is it capitalized?  carotid dopper, carotid Doppler, or Carotid Doppler? ...

...I Cannot Hear Carotid (s/l) *cough* Sounds. - SM
Apr 02, 2012

Blood pressure in the right arm is 130/70, and in his right left I cannot hear carotid (s/l) *cough* sounds. ...

Carotid Surgery, Status Post S/l "IUL" Implantation. Nm
Feb 23, 2011

xx ...