A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Venous duplex - Brigitte

Posted: Jun 28, 2010

The common femoral vein reveals diminished compressiblity and diminished  s/l fasisity and augmentability.

can you hear - velocity?

[ In Reply To ..]

No, it doesn't really sound like that. - Brigitte

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks though

Phasicity (movement with respiration) n/m - Oracle

[ In Reply To ..]
x

That's it. Thank you! nm - Brigitte

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Carotid Duplex
Oct 28, 2009

I have a worksheet to fill out on a carotid duplex.  For both the right and left side, it says WNL then states that the vertebral arteries have antegrade flow. Am I safe to assume that WNL is within normal limits?  All he talks about in the rest of the report is how the right bulb is slightly enlarged but symmetric compared to the left.  Thanks! :) ...

Duplex Scan
Feb 23, 2012

Should Duplex scan be capitalized like Doppler? ...

S/l Cardiac Duplex 2-D Echocardiography.
Oct 20, 2009

Is this all part of one thing to be listed in a "Plan" section or are cardiac duplex and 2-D echo... separate? And, is that how you would type either/both? Thx. ...

Carotid Duplex Findings
Aug 18, 2012

She had a carotid duplex done, which showed no significant hemodynamic "althralitis " changes or flow restrictive disease. cannot find anything on google - any help would be appreciated. ...

Duplex Lower Extremity Bilateral?
Nov 27, 2009

Does anyone know if this is suppose to read "duplex lower extremity bilateral?" ...

Venous Ports
Mar 24, 2010

Right IJ 7.2 fridge venous port for chemotherapy?  Is he saying fridge?? ...

Venous Doppler
Apr 25, 2011

Imaging and Doppler study were performed in 2-D s/l grisk with color flow on the right jugular vein, subclavian vein, axillary vein, brachial vein, radial vein, and ulnar vein.  ...

S/l Venous Severe Cosities
Jun 22, 2010

Thanks for any and all help!!!!! ...

Ventricular Venous Distention
Oct 19, 2011

Is it likely that "ventricular venous distention" would appear in a transcription?  I seem to only find jugular distention. ...

Venous Stasis Edema..please See Message
Jan 10, 2012

The doc consistently says venous stasis edema.  However, when I look it up, I find that they are two different things, i.e. venous stasis AND edema.  Which is correct?  TIA ...

S/l Jugular Venous Pressure Is Elevated Above The Angle Of "Jilewey"
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...

Is It Venous Stasis Ulcer Or Venostasis Ulcer? TIA Nm
Nov 15, 2009

xx ...

S/l "so Triclear" Venous Distention
Nov 07, 2011

His neck no s/l "so triclear" venous distention or prominent lymphadenopathy. ...