A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ADLs were s/l men-assist? - WorkingMT

Posted: Sep 28, 2011

Admission H&P under present illness:

Their evaluations note she was not _____ (s/l assist) for bed mobility, _____ (s/l men-assist) were transferred, basic ADL were _____, dressings were _____ and she ambulated 15 feet with _____ slow, shuffling steps to gait.

Sounds like she is saying men-assist but I am not familiar with term.  Any help?

possibly mod assist, then min assist for transfers? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

oh - Dee

[ In Reply To ..]
it's mod assist for bed mobility, min assist for transfers

min assist - Dee

[ In Reply To ..]
it appears we are working on the same thing. it's min assist (minimal assist)
I thought it said manifests were transferred.

Similar Messages:

Assist Med
Aug 08, 2013

Has anybody worked for this company?  What was your experience?  Was there plenty of work?  Was the pay decent?  Thanks for anything you can tell me.  ...

Cough Assist
May 17, 2010

I'm transcribing a rehab H&P and they use the term Cough Assist a lot. It came in thru ESC as cough assist, but I'm finding that it's CoughAssist or Cough Assist, trademarked, on a lot of hits on Google. Does anyone know if it's supposed to be upper case or lower case? The sentence is "Continue with cough assist b.i.d." ...

Assist Med Testing
Mar 31, 2012

Does anyone know the missing word from dictation #4298?? Treatment began with passive mobilization of the left knee which included static stretching and flexion and extension. He received posterior or post ?? of the tibia. ...

Mobile Assist Info
Apr 20, 2013

Was offered a job by this company but once they sent the email requesting all of my personal information, I felt uncomfortable sending my information to them. I know that is normal when you are hired for a position but the way they went about it, and the amount of information they required, copies of things, etc., plus wanting access to my computer immediately, but a work start date of more than a month away - made me just question sending my info to them, so I didn't.  ...

No Good In Math, Please Assist Me
Nov 21, 2013

found to be about one and a half to one and three quarters. How to write in numbers?? Thanks. ...

Drug: S/l Assist-toe-seat-a-leen
Nov 28, 2009

The patient was placed on 20-hour infusion of _____ per infusion protocol.  S/L assist-toe-seat-a-leen. ...

In An Effort To Assist MedQuist Posters -- SM
Jan 09, 2010

Please see the sticky note at the top of the MedQuist forum.  I have researched information for you to give you some direction.  There are contact instructions/leads on the web pages at the links given.  Please do not contact MTStars for more information.  Contact your local employment office (now called the Department of Workforce Services) for more information. Moderator   ...

Anyone Know What "mopped Assist" Is When Translated From ASR To English?
Nov 26, 2010

YOU GUESSED IT!!!   Hemoptysis.... HaHaHa..... ...

S/l "med-assist" Hemodialysis?
Nov 30, 2009

doctor says end stage renal disease on "med-assist" hemodialysis and she has tolerated her hemodialysis... ...

It Was A Pleasure To Assist In Ms. **Thomas's Care Or Ms. Thomas' Care". This Gets M
Dec 15, 2009

x ...