A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

medication sounds like "Jenowen" smoking cessation? - Crazed

Posted: Aug 07, 2012

in the meds list: s/l "Jenowin" 2 mg transdermal patch weekly

I feel like I should know what thsi is, but I can't figure it out!! Anyone know?

Autocorrect - just me #1

[ In Reply To ..]
Go into your C drive and Windows folder to print the file, which should be in Word Pad.

could dictator be slurring "generic nicotine" together? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Smoking Cessation Drug Help
Mar 19, 2010

Different ways to try to quit smoking was discussed including stopping on his own, starting nicotine gum, and even using over-the-counter stuff like s/l Ease smoke. Never heard of this drug before..is this correct? ...

Smoking Cessation Prescription? ...sm
Apr 30, 2011

Patient given refill on s/l co-nicotine or ca-nicotine 7 mg daily for 3 weeks and then hopefully discontinue. Thanks for any ideas on this.  ...

Medication Sounds Like
Apr 20, 2011

pt has tachybrady syndrome and also has a pacemaker. s/l mel-fur-eek acid   Thanks. ...

Medication Sounds Like Zesticks. Do Not Know What For. TIA Nm
Apr 22, 2010

xx ...

Medication Sounds Like *foltase*??? Thanks. Nm
Oct 28, 2010

nm ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of A Medication That Sounds Like ... (SM)
Jan 02, 2012

"microniazid." The doctor is very clear, I have searched for this for over an hour because I swear I have seen it or something close to it before. Any would would be greatly, GREATLY appreciated!! TIA ...

Medication Sounds Like Delzo?
Apr 23, 2013

I have a report where the dictator (clear speaking) says delzo as a med.  I have no idea what it is, do not want to send it in because its a long report and the whole thing will count agains me.  Can anyone help out?  thanks ...

Need Medication Help, Sounds Like Vitosa Or Bitosa Or...
Jul 11, 2010

I have looked under every vowel and checked bitosa, batosa, victosa and on and on.  It is taken at dose of 0.6 mg subcu for 1 week and titrate every week by 0.6 until maximum dose of 1.8.  Decrease to lower dose if develops any nausea.    I have no clue.  Pt has diabetes, under poor control for 12 years and lupus.  If any help, thanks in advance.  It is typed in a list and thats all I know. ...

Medication Sounds Like Isotrol? Cannot Find
Jul 25, 2013

Help is appreciated. ...

MEDICATION LIST SOUNDS LIKE DIMENCHON?
Apr 16, 2015

Medication or herb sounds like dimenchon. clear speaker. No indication patient has dementia, does have liver disease and complex regional pain syndrome. Chronic pain. Hyperalgesia. ...

8-month-old On A Medication That Sounds Like Sametadine... Not Cimetadine Does Anyone Have A Clue
Jan 13, 2011

Doing a report on 8-month-old child, is on a medication that sounds like sah-met-a-deen. it is not cimitadine. ...

Medication Sounds Like "Avalaud" - NM - Thanks In Advance
Nov 25, 2009

Medication sounds like "Avalaud."  Thank you. ...

Medication, Sounds Like "aglitizar" 150 Mg P.o. Daily. I Don't Know What Its For, He
Dec 05, 2011

x ...

A Medication That Sounds Like " Respite " ?
Jan 07, 2010

She is on (respite) 4 [it is either 4 or for] now and Lyrica. add.info:  trigeminal neuralgia   ...

Medication Sounds Like "phetiloxyphene" 100 Mg
Jul 01, 2010

Anybody have any ideas?  It is for a cardiology patient and he is listing the meds. Thank so much in advance! Michele ...

Medication Sounds S/l "Aw-pree-so" SM
Apr 26, 2010

Dosage 0.375 grams, patient dx'd with ulcerative proctitis, now may have ulcerative colitis or Crohn's, recently on trip to Thailand/Vietnam. Has bloody stool & diarrhea.  Thanks so very much. ...

Medication Sounds Like "novair" ??
Jul 13, 2010

Thanks so much in advance!!  ...

Medication Sounds Like "cornazapine" ....sm
Sep 30, 2010

The patient has a sleep disorder and hx of colon cancer.  Thank you. ...

Medication Help Sounds Like "alloskurin"
Apr 23, 2011

This patient has high blood pressure problems and anxiety.  Other meds in the list are Ziac, Diovan, Lexapro, clonidine. The drug I can't figure out sounds like "alloskurine" or "alloskerin."  Any ideas? ...

Medication Help Sounds Like "Bilpliacin"
Jul 21, 2011

Cardiac Consult Patient has high BP, high chol, palpitations, and anxiety Medication sounds like "bilpliacin" but cannot locate this anywhere - Can anyone help please? thank you, newbie     ...

Medication Sounds Like "Astacol"?
May 03, 2012

It's an orthopedics chart note, and his medications are: [sounds like Astacol?], hydrochlorothiazide, and Accupril. Any possible ideas???? He is there for shoulder pain, no significant illnesses. Family history significant for high blood pressure and high cholesterol.       ...

S/l Visible Smoking And Discharge
May 26, 2012

Dictator doing a progress note on a patient status post fem-pop bypass talking about the wound on his thigh. S/L a visible (or invisible) smoking and discharge from the medial aspect of the right thigh.... Does this make sense? ...

Proper Way To Type Smoking History
Sep 30, 2011

What is the proper way to transcribe: "... a 25 to 30-pack-year history of smoking..." Can someone please provide a reference in the BOS (3rd edition). Thanks!! ...

A Medication That Sounds Like "Mytenex". I Thought It Could Be "mycenex" Or A Va
Apr 23, 2012

Hi! I'm trying to find the correct word here. It's an Indian dictator and it sounds like "Mytenex". I wondered if it could be "Mycenex", but the "t" sound is pretty clear. I looked up the variants I could think of, but am not having any luck so far. Any ideas? The patient has a list of 10 diagnoses, so I'm not sure if I need to list them here? Thanks for any suggestions! ...

My Husband Asked Me If The People Who Came Up With This New Pay Plan Were Smoking Crack. Sm
Dec 03, 2014

I had to laugh through my disgust. ...

Pt Has A " Thirty Plus Pack Year History" Of Smoking. How To Type?
Jun 25, 2010

:) ...

How To Type: Given His "50 Plus Pack Year" History Of Smoking.
May 26, 2010

d ...

She Has A "1-year Pack History" Of Smoking. How To Type?
Aug 10, 2010

:) ...

Pt Had A "3-year Pack-history" Of Smoking. How To Type?
May 31, 2011

?? ...

How Would You Type "25 To 30 Year History Of Smoking." Sm
Sep 08, 2011

25-30-year history or 25 to 30-year history? Or something else? Thanks! ...