A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dictation Systems - Barb

Posted: Jun 27, 2011

Does anyone have any experience with Phone-In Dictation System by Dictran.  They advertise a Just-Getting-Started Special for $3,995.00.  I would appreciate some input from someone before investing that much money, or does anyone know of another phone-in system where the doctors don't need any special equipment, just a telephone to call in their dictation?  Thank you for any assistance. 

Check out Metroscript, use it, love it. (nm) - AML

[ In Reply To ..]

Also Check out Scribe.com - mtanon

[ In Reply To ..]
Scribe.com - full service dictation and transcription platform. Auto fax, electronic signature etc. Can start with free version and work up. Dial in dictation is $.09 per minute. I use it along with Metroscript. Best way to get started. Nice people to work with, reasonable rates for individual MT or smaller service.

www.scribe.com

Similar Messages:

Dial In Dictation Systems
Feb 18, 2010

I need to add the ability for a new account to be able to utilize dial in dictation.  He was previously doing this with another service and I would like to offer the same thing to make it easier on him.  I am a small shop and am looking for something that is cost effective but easy to get set up and going on. Any suggestions on where to start for this would be greatly appreciated. ...

Best Digital Dictation Systems
Apr 20, 2012

I have been a MT for over 30 years and an now looking towards working at home in retirement.  I would like to know what is a popular digital dictation system that is compatible with EHR/EMR systems so I can set up my business at home.  Thanks ...

CALL IN DICTATION SYSTEMS
May 18, 2012

What is the best and most affordable Call In Dictation system for a one doctor office?  Or is a handheld digital device the way to go, as far as affordability?  I'm worried about ease of use and software installation in his office.....working remote.  Please help. ...

Suggestions For Dictation Systems/place To Call
Mar 18, 2015

Rather than have a phone in system, I am looking for a place the doctors can dictate that still makes a voice file that I can receive or the ladies working can receive?  Any suggestions?  I am not sure where to look for a service place for them to call into...thank you for any help. ...

On Review Of Systems ..
Jun 17, 2010

On review of systems, under "constitutional" ______ s/l moyes and fatigue. ...

TransMed Systems
Jul 06, 2011

Has anyone ever worked for or have information on the above company located in Arizona?  Would like to hear anything about them since I could not find them in the archives.  Thank you for your time. ...

Anyone Know Anything About GI Systems Trans Co
Jul 27, 2011

Does anyone work/know of this company?  A past coworker is working there and loves it!  She had very little experience at the company where we both worked, and now she tells me she is doing my dream job after only months, she is a part-time QA/part-time MT.  I read they just got a 5 year VA contract for their dict work.  Please, can anyone help.  THANKS@! ...

Breitner - Out Of The 2 Systems .....
Jan 17, 2012

Editscript (VR and straight) and Voicescribe (straight), anyone know which would be better?  I have never heard of Voicescribe and I am considering maybe accepting for 1 of these, just not sure which.  Thx. ...

Softscript - Systems Down Again
Oct 01, 2012

All systems down again.  They are crashing and burning.  ...

Review Of Systems
Jul 25, 2014

Dictator says this: REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: There was no concerns about eyesight, cardiovascular, GI, GU, musculoskeletal, dermatologic, endocrine, hematologic, (s/l renalcologic) systems. I cannot find anything to verify if he is actually saying renalcologic or maybe craniologic. It's about a 2-year-old girl with a possible genetic disorder.   ...

Review Of Systems Question
Dec 09, 2009

The physician dictates: REVIEW OF SYSTEMS: Has had myringotomy tubes placed. She has good hearing. There are no concerns about: eye sight, cardiovascular, GI, GU, musculoskeletal, s/l dermatalon chicken, s/l decron hematologic or immunologic systems. Does anyone know what these two terms are? ...

Global Info Systems GIS
Jan 08, 2010

Can anyone give me any information on Global Info Systems (GIS).  Thank you. ...

Review Of Systems - Gastrointestinal
Mar 03, 2010

Gastrointestinal: No history of (s/l poontons), peptic ulcer disease, but had diverticulosis and irritable bowel syndrome. ...

Voice Systems Info
Mar 18, 2010

Anyone out there have any info on Voice Systems?  How is the owner?  Does she look at you as just another number? Pay? Any info greatly appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Brinker Information Systems, LLC
Mar 23, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Brinker Information Systems, LLC?  They are located in Center City, Minnesota.  Thanks! ...

Voice Recognition Systems?
Nov 02, 2010

Anyone out there have experience with voice recognition systems? We are being told our organization is going to transition to this format and we will become "editors". ...

Digital Transcription Systems In OK
Oct 07, 2011

Has anyone applied with them this week?  If so, have you heard back from them?  Their ad says they need 20 transcriptionists immediately... Just wondering as I haven't heard back.  :p ...

Global Info Systems?
Apr 23, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company?  Did anyone test or know what they are paying?  Pay on time?  Enough work?  Any info? ...

GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jul 03, 2012

Need recent info on GIS please. Just been contacted by them for an IC position, straight typing @.05 a line! When I asked why so low, I was informed there is a ton of docs, work and a lot of repetition in the templates, so they feel you are getting a lot of free lines! That being said, I'm still shocked that these companies continue to go lower and lower on the line rates! Considering I have been an MT over 20 years, this is crazy to me, but I did read a couple of old posts here that this i ...

Global Information Systems-GIS?
Aug 29, 2012

thanks. ...

Does Anyone's Employer Use Epic Systems?
Oct 15, 2012

Does anyone's employer use Epic systems?  Our hospital is thinking of switching. ...

Global Information Systems (GIS)
Jan 30, 2013

Can someone that works or has worked for GIS please explain this to me? I was offered a position for straight typing at GIS.  I was told that the pay is only 5 cpl, despite years of experience.  I was told by the recruiter that it is 90% template work and my average pay would be 15 cpl and that is why they could only offer the 5 cpl. Is this true?  I really need a job, but can't imagine how to make money with 5 cpl. ...

Global Info Systems???
Feb 08, 2013

They say they only hire US transcriptionists but have offices in India??  WTH???  ...

Anything About Global Information Systems
Mar 25, 2013

I saw a message asking if anyone knew anything about Global informations Systems. I worked for them in the past. My advice is to not take a job with them. They never give raises and the line count pay is so low it is rediculous. They outsource to India. Lastly the training they provide is nonexistent. You will also not be paid for any testing you perform. ...

Community Health Systems
Jan 14, 2014

Does anyone currently work for Community Health Systems (CHS)? I have been offered an MT position and would like to get some feedback from anyone who works for them! ...

Call-in Cloud Systems
Jul 09, 2014

I need a small call-in option on the cloud for some clients.  I don't want the expense of buying a system and having a bunch of phone lines into my house.  Can anyone recommend a fairly priced cloud option? Thanks! ...

Digital Transcription Systems? Anything?
Aug 06, 2014

Anyone know about this company?  I saw they are hiring (on Indeed). It looks like a good company but that doesn't mean anything. ...

For Review Of Systems, What Would You Put Enlarged Prostate Under Do You Think?
Nov 26, 2009

x ...

Review Of Systems S/l Nobite Is Swollen
Mar 01, 2010

Currently, he is not hurting.  The double vision is resolved.  His s/l nobite is swollen.  Tracheostomy has been in place.  ...

Transmed Systems Fountain Hills, AZ
Mar 31, 2010

NO, NO, NO!!!!  run as FAST AS YOU CAN!! this company, out of FOUNTAIN HILLS, AZ, run by a man named **** and his evil sidekick *****, runs about a 90-character line.  they run it by SYLCOUNT GOLD but THEY SET IT UP FOR YOU.   RUN.  they say they pay you for headers, etc, NOT TRUE. RUN.  BAD COMPANY.  BAD.  BAD.  BAD. ...