A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Why so many different addresses? - Fedup

Posted: May 29, 2015

When filling out my some paperwork, I found it a little odd that at least 3 different addresses are used and the addresses on my W2 and pay stub are different.  Seems a little shady to me, but I'm not surprised. 

Similar Messages:

LOOKING UP NAMES AND ADDRESSES
Nov 12, 2009

Does anyone else ever have a problem with a doctor/nurse, etc. who sends out letters or just on regular reports who gives no complete names or addresses?  We have a place to go look them up but it does sometimes take a chunk out of my time doing it.  One or two minutes means a lot sometimes.  I have one doctor who dictates letters to "Dr. Smith, Dr. Jones," etc. and there are only about 10 of each of those listed and sometimes you cannot tell what the specialty is to look it up.&n ...

Physician's Addresses
Sep 01, 2011

What's a good website to use to get current addresses of physicians?  Thanks ...

IP Addresses From Posts On This Board
Jan 07, 2012

Further down this page, there is a post about TT employees being tracked by their IP addresses and then having lawsuits filed against them.  Is anybody here computer-savvy enough to explain to me how I can track the IP address of another poster here or the IP address of somebody who sends me an email? I thought this board was anonymous in a sense, although individuals can voluntarily give up their semi-anonymity if they use a regular posting name or respond to emails from the same email ad ...

Monitors, Can You Check IP Addresses Of MTSO
Jan 11, 2010

One person posted about a job for a long time and now the same job is being posted by another individual.  I think she's just having us do her work.  Can you see if it is the same IP address?  Just sounds oddly the same.  Thanks. ...

Copying Word 2003 Autocorrect...but Didn't Take Addresses?
Feb 28, 2011

So, I did the whole process of copying Word 2003 autocorrect with the support.doc macro, and it worked wonderfully.  Only thing, it didn't copy any of the doc addresses I had on the original computer.  Took everything else though.  Any ideas? ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...