A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Our accounts are overflowing with red and yellow - HA. TSMs should roll up

Posted: Feb 01, 2015

their sleeves and plan to settle in for an exciting night of typing. I used to help every time because it was the right thing to do. Since this company has found it acceptable to mess with my livlihood, I refuse to give up my time anymore. I feel for the patients, but I can't worry about that anymore. This exciting scam of a pay scale has removed all focus on why we got into this in the first place, patient care. They created this mess, now they can fill in the gaps themselves. Perhaps Mr. Ricci wouldn't mind working through his dinner this evening for the good ot the patients. My shift is over. Peace out.

My accounts were hours out of TAT and all red. So much for patient care and - turnaound time.

[ In Reply To ..]
Not a peep all weekend from any TSM. Oh yeah, they get weekends off now don't they.

Not helping either. That's the kind of morale that's been created here. You created this mess now deal with it Nuance.

Similar Messages:

Yellow Light
Oct 07, 2010

Maybe this means we can get DT ...

DEP Light Yellow
Oct 07, 2010

xx ...

YELLOW HIGHLIGHT IN ASR
Feb 11, 2011

It used to be that you had to do Ctrl Shift T and then go into the box and uncheck yellow highlight if you wanted to temporarily do without it - I know there is a 1-key (or much shorter) new way to do that now but cannot remember what it is - does anyone know? ...

Need Help With Yellow Highlighter
Apr 08, 2011

I need to know how to turn off that obnoxious yellow highlighter than keeps moving when I'm typing.  ...

Yellow Mouthwash?
Jul 22, 2011

Patient has oral mucositis secondary to chemotherapy.  He was treated with a ?yellow? mouthwash for his oral mucositis. Never heard that one before.  Google turns up yellow colored mouthwash, but I still am questioning it.  Has anyone heard of this before?  This is a new one for me! ...

Its Not Yellow Fin Stirrups
Apr 09, 2012

ASR wont fix it and it is typed in a ton of previous reports ...

The Light Is Yellow
Jan 11, 2013

I was really clicking along this morning too ...

What Is The Protocol For A Yellow Light?
Jan 28, 2013

Are we supposed to wait until it turns green to work? ...

The Traffic Light Is Yellow
Oct 06, 2014

Now comes Miller Time or Sweet Tea time or your drink of choice.   ...

DQS Shows Yellow Light Now.....whatever That Means......
Jan 13, 2010

Red means it's down, green means it up...what does yellow mean?  Sigh.....I'm glad I came to this board first before starting my shift.  I was prepared for problems.......     ...

Jumping To Yellow Voice Box On DocQscribe
May 25, 2011

I haven't edited on DQS in a while. I can't seem to find the answer to this in the manual. If the cursor is at the beginning of a paragraph and the yellow voice box is in the middle and that is where I want the cursor to be how do I "jump" to that point in the text? Thanks! ...

Did The Headline Print Get Turned Yellow?
Jan 28, 2014

or did my machine do some freaky change?  I can't seem to get it back and can't read the yellow without putting my cursor over it.  ...

For Anyone That Works At TTS Are The Accounts Difficult Accounts And
Jul 09, 2013

how is the platform.  I know people have negative comments about them but are there any positive ones.  I would only try it PT and IC.  Not sure that would work out or not.  ...

I Assume The Bayscribe Accounts Are The Old MDI-MD Accounts -- Sm
Jan 30, 2014

is that correct? If so, are CB and DF still involved? I love Bayscribe, and I was thinking about biting the bullet and applying to Nuance for some PT work, but I kind of butted heads with the 2 ladies and so I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for your input. ...

Issued Yellow "dysensesis" With Deeper Scar
Dec 02, 2010

Help!!!   Doing Occupational therapy  and she says   "Issued yellow (s/l) 'disenthesis / dysenthesis(?)' with deeper scar tissue massage' for hand scar.    Please help!!! ...

Why Is A "normal" Now Yellow Highlighted?
Sep 27, 2011

I just had a doc say to pull in the "normal" for physical examination.  When I pulled in the normal, it automatically yellow highlighted the entire text of the normal.  Does this mean I'm not getting line credits???  ...

Yellow Fin Stirrups Or Yellofin Stirrups
Mar 26, 2012

keep changing it to yellofin..making me wonder if I am wrong ...

How To Get Your Own Accounts?
Nov 05, 2009

Hello, I have been a transcriptionist for a couple of years now.  I wound like to try and get my own accounts.  I live in a heavily populated area where there are tons of doctors offices.  I am unsure how I should go about this.  Do I start calling these offices?  Do I make up a flyer?  Do I stop in and drop off my resume.  Any ideas or thoughts you would like to share with me would be greatly appreciated!  If you would like you can also email me.&nbs ...

How Many Accounts Can You Do In A Day?
Jun 28, 2010

I am sick to death of being bounced all over the place!  I would love to force the QA lead and CCM to swich every 10 minutes as well... Now in the south, switch, now in the north, switch, now in the west... Yeah, just try and keep track of all of these accounts.  THIS IS FLIPPIN CRAZY having to check the client profile with every darn job! I feel like creating my own darn client profile today and not one of these accounts are gonna like it. ...

Anyone With Their Own Accounts?
Oct 07, 2010

Recently I was told the account I've been on for the past decade is going to voice recognition.  Having worked on a VR platform briefly, I know I don't want to get screwed making half the money with longer hours. I really hated it and did almost as much typing then as now - only at half the rate.  That being said, has anyone gone out and found a couple of docs locally to transcribe on their own?  I guess I'd have to buy a call-in system?  Just seems like it w ...

Getting Your Own Accounts
May 16, 2011

A couple of years ago I obtained an LLC, took a webinar on how to run a transcription business as far as getting ideas on file transfer services, fees, etc.  However, because I had to work full-time I never found time to pursue beyond that, or I guess I just chickened out basically.  I guess I am thinking I would just start calling locally.  I already checked with a college friend, who is a general practitioner.  Of course, they are entering data themselves and not using tran ...

VA Accounts
Nov 10, 2011

Can anyone let me know who some of the companies are that transcribe for VA accounts for example OK City, Kansas City, etc. Thanks! ...

Getting Own Accounts
May 21, 2012

Any advice on getting own accounts?  I was thinking about making a page with my info on it.  My specialty is psych transcription.  Can I just send out my info page to various psych clinics to see if they are looking for a transcriptionist?  Any advice on what to charge?  I was thinking 10cpl.  Any advice on this is welcome.  ...

Looking For My Own Accounts
Aug 29, 2012

I'm going to be sending out brochures to doctors' offices in my area.  I'm wondering which specialties would be the best ones to target - i.e., more likely to outsource their transcription to an individual transcriptionist, least likely to have EMR or EPIC. I can do most specialties, but it would help knowing which ones to try first so I can save money & time. Would appreciate any ideas/suggestions from your own experience. ...

Accounts
Mar 06, 2013

What do consider accounts?  All the different facilities, which can have a hundred people dictating or individual physician offices?  Just curious?  As I was warned by some of you kind transcriptionists, I did not get my own hospital where I previouslly worked, but have gotten several large facilities in the state.  When I question the supv, she always says "you are primary" on my old hospital.  Like to know how that is since I rarely get their dictation and she has admi ...

MT Accounts
Sep 11, 2013

When a healthcare facility outsources to a company such as M Modal do the MT's who were in-house retain their own transcription jobs they once had?  Is this a contractual agreement between M Modal and the healthcare facility?  ...

Wow My Accounts Rot
Sep 15, 2013

I was on other accounts for most of my shift and then got switched back to my normals. Mine are terrible, how can I get switched, tired of listening to foreign docs all day long. ...

Put On New Accounts
Feb 13, 2014

It was bad enough that we lost 1 of the accounts that I have had for 13 years last week, but today, without notifying me, I was put on new accounts.....the accounts where they are firing people left and right because of not passing audits.  My line count went down at least 30 lines per hour, mainly for having to look up physicians to cc, and consulting physicians, ect.  I am very stressed, and I just had to vent.  My nerves are frazzled. ...

I Have Got 4 Accounts Now, 2 Of Which Seem
Mar 26, 2014

I am just wondering if this is the new policy, or maybe just my little area of Nuance. It seems as if, despite my protestations, I am now forced to have 4 accounts, two of which I am unfamiliar and seem rather generic and never seem to have anyone working on them full time. On the other hand my primary and secondary are always decimated because so many people are on them now so I am forced to do the crappy overflow ones. I really hate having more than 2 accounts, except when things are really s ...

OTI Accounts
Apr 18, 2014

I am so sick of getting emails from OTI pleading to transcribe these accounts that pay 7.5 cpl and are practically as long as books and ALL VERY difficult ESL's.  7.5 cpl....... Really?!!! ...