A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Enterprise platform move questions - sm

Posted: Mar 09, 2015

Hey guys, I work on Enterprise, and I see a lot of talk about accounts moving from Enterprise to Escription and Editscript? I work on 3 accounts at the moment, and they are all on Enterprise. Does anyone know if ALL of the Enterprise acccounts are being moved to a different platform eventually or what? I have not heard any mention of this for my accounts, but I am just wondering if anyone has any info on this.

Thanks!

"Eventually" means years in Nuance time. nm - acuteMLS

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

I think it depends--sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
If Enterprise is owned by Nuance, then it could be up in the air. If Nuance is paying to lease Enterprise, then it could happen rather quickly.

When Transcend was acquired, the platform they used was leased from MModal. They did not switch those accounts to Editscript but they did work on a new word-based platform that then called eByndTxt and that switch over happened ahead of their schedule and seemed to happen rather quickly.

hmm, well - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I came from Webmedx, and that was in 2011 I believe. So I am going to assume Nuance owns the Enterprise platform if they have kept up with it that long. I love the platform I am working on, and I just loathe the idea of any more changes with this company.

Similar Messages:

Enterprise Platform
Mar 15, 2013

Could someone help me understand how time is accumulated in Enterprise.  I clock into Webclock and then log into Enterprise.  Work my shift.  I can see the hours in Enterprise, let's say for the week 40 hours.   Then I log into Webclock and punch out and can see the hours there, let's say 39.50.    Then when the lines are uploaded to sign the time sheet, the enterprise hours are always different than what I can see in enterprise (usually low ...

Is Webmedx The Only MTSO With The Enterprise Platform?
Sep 26, 2010

nm ...

Which Is The Easiest, Least-hassle Platform, Enterprise,
May 24, 2011

nmnmnmnmnmmmmmmm ...

Enterprise Express Editor Platform
Nov 02, 2014

I am new to the Enterprise Rxpress Editor platform. How do I check my line count for a specific day? I only see where it has today's line count, weekly line count and monthly line count but nothing to check for just one specific day? ...

Cannot Move On From MT'ing!!
Sep 17, 2010

After finally completing my Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sociology last May, I really thought I'd be able to find a new job, outside of this house, making more money!!  I've applied to just about everything I'm remotely qualified for.  I've posted this before, but has anyone moved on successfully to something else or have any suggestions?!  It's so frustrating after spending so much money to finish school that I can't find something else. By ...

S/.l Can Or Ken's Move
Nov 18, 2011

this is really muffled but this is the best I could make out that it sounds like Ken or can smooth test. Lumbar testing: positive straight leg raise, positive hyperextension test, positive joint compression, and a positive "Ken's move."   SI joint dysfunction ...

How To Move From MLS To QA
Jul 10, 2013

How does an MLS move to a QA position within the company? I have zero QA experience.  Please keep in mind my TSM is absolutely worthless and apparently doesn't know how to respond to emails, no matter how many I send, so I'd like to know who else I can contact.  If I can't move to QA, I'm going to have to find another employer because I can't work with this woman anymore.   I've been trying to see past the strict rules and this FIESA nonsense (no ...

Possible Move
Oct 30, 2014

Hi :-), I am wondering if there are any Northwest Wisconsin MTs on this website.  In the next two years or so we will be making a move to that area (Siren, Webster, Grantsburg, Frederic, Danbury), and I am wondering if any of the local hospitals have in-house transcription positions.  I know I have plenty of time, but I am just curious.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you :-) ...

Is It Time To Move On
Sep 17, 2010

I have been a stay at home MT for 4 years mostly working in heme/onc and rad onc.  We have a new manager.  I kept running out of work which I found hard to believe.  She kept putting me on more and more accounts (two of which she knew I hated and did not want to be on).  I now have 6.  I can no longer make the minimum line count for FT.  I have to work 14-16 to get to the min FT line count.   I asked for a change.  No one returns my calls or e-mails.& ...

If You Hate It So Much, Move On!
Mar 19, 2012

So many lousy attitudes, so little time.  If you really think this company is just BS, go somewhere else.  We've all been through the pay cuts and ebb and flow of work, but some of us still hold fast to the belief that things can get better.  Instead of mocking and insulting the attempt by new management to change and improve things, join the rally for brighter days ahead.  Maybe the glass is half full afterall.  Bad attitudes are a disease.  If you don't ...

Move To India
Oct 14, 2012

CNBC India report on MT industry. ...

Has Anyone Asked Their TSM To Move Them To Another BOB?
Feb 23, 2014

How did this go ... did your TSM take it personally or is it strictly business?  My BOB is constantly, constantly out of work.  If I stay put in this BOB I will go under, but I also don't want to target myself or get in the radar as being disloyal or a "ship-jumper".  Can anyone share their experience with this, and how the conversation went down with their TSM?  ...

....another Reason To Move On From MT/ME
Mar 18, 2014

I found this VERY INTERESTING, and since nobody has brought this up on the boards, thought I'd "share"...I saw a job posting on a job seeker's board that had the audacity to offer .... 0.02 cents per TEMPLATED RPT....WELL, JUST FRIGGIN FANTASTIC...another way to SCREW w/our pay...REALLY?????????   ...

Let's All Move To Seattle!
Jun 03, 2014

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  Minimum wage is going up to $15/hour.  Wonder what MTs would be paid there!  They can't pay you any less I wouldn't think. ...

How To Set An Autocorrect To Move Backwards?
Sep 15, 2011

Do anyone know the code (or whatever it's called) in MS Word 2007 Autocorrect to move something backwards? Specifically, I'm trying to move "-year-old" backwards so that I just type the age and then my autocorrect "yo" and it moves it backwards against the number. I know I've seen this somewhere, but I've googled it and can't find it anywhere. TIA soooooooooooooooooo much! :) ...

MT Hoping To Move To RN Position
Mar 05, 2013

I am currently a full-time MT.  I am hoping to get out of the field completely soon.  I have an RN license, I put nursing on hold to raise my kids and enjoyed doing MT while they were little.  Now money is extremely tight and I know I can make much more doing nursing.  However, I am terrified of going back.  I have done the same thing now for 15 years, and it is SOOOO hard for me to change!  Can anyone who has gone through this give any suggestions of how to get bac ...

Nice Move, They Did Their Homework.
Jan 22, 2015

ARH employees are kicking up a fuss and they have their Union involved.  They also do not seem to believe the company's usual propiganda.   We should have had a union for years.  The link to the article is below.  I really hope their union is able to help (and possibly bring MM to their knees).  I would like to see at least some reckoning here.  Karma, you gotta love it. There seems to a problem with the link showing up, not sure why, so here is the artic ...

When You Make The Move From MT To Coding
Apr 11, 2015

I used to grumble, gripe, and worry about medical transcription. After I moved on to coding physically and psychologically, it's like a big heavy weight was lifted from my shoulders. It's no longer a problem.  I love coding!  In fact, I wish I had started coding at the very beginning of my work life, but it's never too late to get started, as I finally learned. Sometimes you just have to take action to get the results you want. ...

Its No Big Deal To Move Your Schedules Again!
Jun 06, 2015

If the bulk of our work is nights and weekends, why arent our lovely HDSAs and TSAs working the same damn hours?  I dont care about their families or if they have to work two jobs and cant keep changing their hours (oh wait, they get a living wage and dont work 2 jobs).  I have changed my hours 3 times in the past 8 months.  What happened to all the new hires?  What, gave them 9-5 also?     Dont they know they are chasing their own damn tails?  Moving our hou ...

I Received A Call To Move To Georgia
Jun 09, 2010

New company opening up and wanted to know if I would transfer to be an in house supervisor:) Nice offer but I love California too much, so maybe I will just work for them from home. ...

Who Has Made The Move From MT To Transcription Lead?
Sep 12, 2012

I have worked exclusively from a home office for 8 years as an MT. I've worked with many different platforms, straight transcription, editing, VR, training new MTs in on accounts, etc. A hospital in our area has a listing posted for Transcription Lead (in house). Who has made the change from MT to Lead and is willing to share about the transition? ...

Move From Working At Home To The Outside World
Dec 18, 2013

Has anyone who worked from home and now works outside had trouble adjusting? I'm working outside again after being MT from home and I'm still in adjustment mode. Currently I work in a medical office (not an MT). It's nice to be able to move around after having sit at a computer all day, but there are times I just wish I sat at a computer instead of up and down and around the office. I liked having less people contact when I worked from home, less drama, and especially less off ...

EditScript - How Do I Move Word 2003 Normal.dot
Nov 02, 2009

How do I move Word 2003 normal.dot (AutoText) and MSO1033.acl (AutoCorrect) to different computer, which now has newly loaded Word 2003 and EditScript8?  I have got the files moved to the desktop of the new computer.  Can normal.dot be called something else? I found an MSO.acl file, but not sure if this is the one I replace.  Any tips? This website is truy wonderful.  Thanks to JOb Seeker's Board, I got a 2nd job!      ...

Move Hours To Nights And Weekends Or I Will Be Forced
Aug 21, 2010

Isn't that a kicker?   WHERE IS MY WORK?????   Does anyone know how to manage a workload?  My CCM obviously needs help!  Six months ago, it was "We need Monday hours... move them or else." Four months ago, it was "We need Friday hours... move them or else." Three months ago, it was "We need Saturday evening hours... move them or else." One month ago, it was "I have no Sunday coverage... move hours or else." This month it is "We do not need Monday hours, move ...

Want Work From Nuance With Bonuses? Move To India.
Nov 11, 2012

Check out the bonuses for employees in India. My thought is the big N is making a move to transport as many MT jobs to India as possible (low work volumes) and employees in US are getting what is left behind. Home-based employees in India send reports to QA or Editor. If it goes to Editor, Bingo, maybe that's your job, correcting what someone in a foreign market cannot possibly understand. Makes perfect sense for Nuance. Maybe Obama will stick it to them with taxes for exporting our jobs so ...

Ready To Make A Move To A Company With Medical Benefits. SM
Sep 04, 2012

I have been a medical transcriptionist for 25 years now.  I started young right out of high school and during college, and have been in this profession ever since.  I have always had my own physician clients or worked for small or local transcription services.  I need to make a move soon to a company who offers decent pay and healthcare benefits, as my husband can retire in a few years and I need my own insurance.   I'm younger than my husband, so at age 47 I still have ...

Enterprise Down
May 15, 2012

Enterprise down. Do we have to use PTO for that downtime too?  ...

Enterprise 5
Jul 20, 2014

What companies use Enterprise 5? Thanks in advance. ...

Don't Think There Are TLs On Enterprise.
Nov 24, 2014

As far as I can tell we have our TSM and other TSM substitute on her days off.  After she signs off in the afternoon we don't have anyone until next morning. At least we never get any Spark messages, updates, etc. during that time or from anyone else. I know Transcend used to have TLs.  Maybe other companies that were absorbed did too. What exactly does a TL do anyway? ...

For Those On Enterprise
Apr 16, 2015

Is it just me, or is it quite arrogant for them to request the place in the audio when challenging? Of course, QA/QC never say the audio place where the error is, just the error, and we just have to listen and try to find it. So obviously their time is worth so much more than ours, not only do we have to spend our own time stomaching the nasty email, seeing the almost always overblown points on the errors, and then when challenging the persnickety little errors we also have to tell them the pl ...