A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

AUDITORS - Disgusted

Posted: Aug 28, 2014

QA gets audited too and let me tell you, they give no Mercy.  We have an auditor initial RH who is just out for the kill.  FIESA is so stressful even for QA/QC.  I cannot stand the stress anymore and am definitely seeking other employment as fast as I can. 

I am also QC...and very stressful - same problems as MTs

[ In Reply To ..]
I am seriously considering something else also other than QC work. The MTs have no idea what we go through either.

Tell us. Can you appeal your "bad calls"? - Wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
What is the benefit of continuously auditing the auditors?

Tell us. Can you appeal your "bad calls"? - Disgusted

[ In Reply To ..]
You can, but it never gets reversed. They are pretty much always right.

They ignore me when I challenge. sm - QC person

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Reply to Tell Us . . . - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Why does any American citizen work for Nuance . . . why . . . why . . . :(

This is true. - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
The person who posted this "I am also QC.. " is an American citizen who does QC. This person is not your enemy, MTs. The QC goes through just exactly the same thing you do because their work is picked apart by India (QA, post audit). The QA is the one making your life hell, not the QC. I know, I used to be QC. Believe everything they tell you.

When you look at FIESA, that score is not the QC. That score is the QA from India (in most cases), unless you are on a US-only account, which is rare and consider yourself very, very lucky. The QA takes the scoring system and either manipulates it or doesn't understand it. They are the ones giving you the major error for leaving out "the."

There, I'm done for the day. Needed to be said.

Same here. US QC and scored by India. A true and - total joke.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

RAC Auditors
Jun 10, 2012

A cute/funny animation about RAC auditors and what they do.  Just 3:52 minutes. First step to becoming a RAC auditor is becoming a certified coder.       ...

Are Any Auditors Here Who Can Help?
Mar 21, 2014

I was just wondering if there were any auditors who actually came to this board who could divulge a little information. I'm an auditor, but I was wondering just how knit-picky or in-depth is everyone else when they audit a job? It seems like I keep correcting the same thing over and over and over and over again and it's getting sickening and it's mostly just really small stuff that shouldn't even matter, like adding or omitting "a" or "the." ******I WISH FOR TRUTHFUL ...

Any Auditors Wish They Were Still MT?
May 08, 2014

With what I know now about how much MTs can actually get away with as far as errors and quality, I now wish I had stayed as MT and just stopped working so damn hard at it. It seems like auditors have to work much harder and get things even more perfect while the MTs still keep making the same mistakes over and over again and nothing comes of it. A lot of the errors I have to mark don't really matter at all and are extremely subjective, so isn't it kind of pointless to keep wastin ...

Seriously? These Auditors Need To Rein It In.
Feb 11, 2015

Got a minor error (-0.25) for typing. "The patient has no complaints." The auditor felt that she heard "The patient has no complaint" without the S. Well that'll certainly compromises patient care. Good thing she caught that and dinged me for it. Sure, it's only a minor error, but that could very well be the error that pushes me over 99.5 one day. It's this kind of stuff that reduces employee morale and makes them hate working here. This is getting ridiculous. ...

Questions For Past/present Auditors
Mar 24, 2014

Couple of questions for any past/present auditors: 1. How long were you with MM before you moved to the auditing department? 2. Were you actively seeking the move or were you offered it out of the blue? 3. Are you making more or less than you were on production? 4. Do you focus on a certain number of accounts similar to HDS/SHDAs or are you required to cover whatever comes across your desk at any given time?   Thanks! ...

Auditors - What's The Maximum Length Of A Report You Process?
Apr 15, 2014

When you're pulling reports to audit, how long is too long?   ...