A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

there is sooo much work - tonight

Posted: Feb 26, 2014

I guess the problems they have been having with Fluency have put everything behind.  I wonder why they haven't been screaming for overtime.  It looks like an all hands on deck kind of situation to me.

Guess you must have gotten it all done - because I have NJA to start my shift

[ In Reply To ..]
Nothing like getting up at 2 a.m. and finding there is nothing to do, or at least nothing that I am allowed to do.

well that's their fault - because there is still lots of work nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Doesn't it depend on which region you're in? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Some of us are in mandatory Overtime and others of us are sitting and filing our nails with NJA.

Your 2 posts sound a little like "gloating" to me ... I would try and reel in that attitude a little because it very well might be you doing the filing tomorrow.

didn't mean to sound like I was - gloating

[ In Reply To ..]
I was merely stating facts. The problems with Fluency put things behind and there is A LOT of work in all the regions. I can see it on the status page. It's not as bad as it was last night, but it's still pretty bad, although surprisingly not much of it is actually late. Maybe you thought I was saying it was the MT's fault if they had no work, but I wasn't. I was saying it was MModal's fault for not figuring out how to route it.

Similar Messages:

Sooo, When Is MQ Going To Admit That
May 21, 2010

the problem with DQS disconnecting and slow/no downloading, etc, is actually their problem and not our internet problem???  At least 5 times a night DQS either disconnects me or I have to wait for my jobs to show up, all the while I'm able to connect to the internet.  ...

SOOO Fed Up With FOCUS
Sep 23, 2010

I am soo fed up with this company.  I am an experienced MT and have been on their "crappy" training rate for three months.  I get "dinged" in lab values if I add commas and the platelet count is 348,000  have to change everything to semicolons then if patelet count is just 38 commas are fine.  I have done QA and NEVER dinged anyone for stuff like this.  Of course, this wonderful company as well wants VERBATIM  -- heaven forbid you add "a or the" to have something ma ...

Wow This ASR Is Working Sooo Well
May 26, 2013

ASR: Turns out, it turned out, it turned out, iron at burnt it turns out, it turned out, iron. thats what a dial tone says in real life...lol ...

Just A Vent But I Am Sooo Tired Of This
Jul 06, 2011

Is is just me or what?  I am sooo tired of these companies wanting "so much per hour" as far as line counts staight typing or voice wreck is concerned.  I was just locked out of the system at my company because I had received 2 warnings regarding the fact that they felt I was not meeting my 125 lph straight typing.  Well for one thing, I am in my mid-50s have a slight case of cerebal palsy on my right side as well as being slightly arthritic.  Maybe I am wrong, but when you p ...

I Want To Quit This Place Sooo Much
Feb 19, 2014

But I'm not giving them the satisfaction, FIRE ME PLEASE!!! Just do it soon, so sick of you making me feel like an idiot. 20 years, I'm done... ...

Sooo, Whatcha Newbs Doing To Get Ready For Class?
Mar 22, 2014

Seriously.  What are you doing to get ready for your Big Adventure?     ...

Just "hired?" By Nuance...sooo....
May 22, 2012

Ok...so, I applied, tested, etc for Nuance and they made me an offer.  However, since that time I've waited 2 weeks for training to begin only to be delayed by the system going down yesterday.  Now it looks as if training will be rescheduled for July?  Really?...Recruiter said she would check with her boss because "this just isn't fair" and "I'll call you right back."  That was 2-1/2 hours ago.  No call back.  So...I've started receiving email up ...