A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Sooo, when is MQ going to admit that - Gonzo

Posted: May 21, 2010

the problem with DQS disconnecting and slow/no downloading, etc, is actually their problem and not our internet problem???  At least 5 times a night DQS either disconnects me or I have to wait for my jobs to show up, all the while I'm able to connect to the internet. 

they fired all the good tech people, no one left to fix problem - typingaway

[ In Reply To ..]
Now the ones that are left don't know what is going on- they all tell the MTs they are making up the slow connection, slow loading Team work, MQ Central and Kapersky updating is a problem. That is the problem with us all isolated- if we were in house somewhere they would listen to us, but seeing as we are spread out they can just ignore us and tell us to delete our cookies and do a disk clean up. So to answer your question, NEVER! MQ is never wrong, their programs are the best and we lowly MTs are just complainers.

Similar Messages:

When Will They Admit
May 13, 2013

When are they going to admit that some doctors should not be on ASR?  i just finished a report that ASR got more wrong than right because she was talking so fast!   ...

Hate To Admit It.
Nov 11, 2010

I have been doing transcription for 10 1/2 years. I have started to make less money in the last 2 years.  I use word expanders and try not to spend too much time on one report, but still my production is about the same. My job has requested that our quotas increase to as much as 150 minutes a day. I can tell the MT field is halting. I have to consider going back to school. Now I am wondering what major to take in college. :). Any positive suggestions appreciated. :) ...

I Admit Defeat
Sep 30, 2014

I'm done complaining about bad audio, you do NOTHING to correct it. I am done complaining about this cluster called ASR, it gets worse. I am done complaining about doctors that speak half words, partial words, and at the speed of light. Garbage in Garbage OUT!!! I never make the lists, either good or bad, I just keep plugging along under the radar. ...

You Have To Admit, Throwing The Coding Info Out There
Mar 10, 2014

It couldn't be coincidental this program was born out of a need to throw a blanket over the negative, could it? ...

SOOO Fed Up With FOCUS
Sep 23, 2010

I am soo fed up with this company.  I am an experienced MT and have been on their "crappy" training rate for three months.  I get "dinged" in lab values if I add commas and the platelet count is 348,000  have to change everything to semicolons then if patelet count is just 38 commas are fine.  I have done QA and NEVER dinged anyone for stuff like this.  Of course, this wonderful company as well wants VERBATIM  -- heaven forbid you add "a or the" to have something ma ...

Wow This ASR Is Working Sooo Well
May 26, 2013

ASR: Turns out, it turned out, it turned out, iron at burnt it turns out, it turned out, iron. thats what a dial tone says in real life...lol ...

There Is Sooo Much Work
Feb 26, 2014

I guess the problems they have been having with Fluency have put everything behind.  I wonder why they haven't been screaming for overtime.  It looks like an all hands on deck kind of situation to me. ...

Just A Vent But I Am Sooo Tired Of This
Jul 06, 2011

Is is just me or what?  I am sooo tired of these companies wanting "so much per hour" as far as line counts staight typing or voice wreck is concerned.  I was just locked out of the system at my company because I had received 2 warnings regarding the fact that they felt I was not meeting my 125 lph straight typing.  Well for one thing, I am in my mid-50s have a slight case of cerebal palsy on my right side as well as being slightly arthritic.  Maybe I am wrong, but when you p ...

I Want To Quit This Place Sooo Much
Feb 19, 2014

But I'm not giving them the satisfaction, FIRE ME PLEASE!!! Just do it soon, so sick of you making me feel like an idiot. 20 years, I'm done... ...

Sooo, Whatcha Newbs Doing To Get Ready For Class?
Mar 22, 2014

Seriously.  What are you doing to get ready for your Big Adventure?     ...

Just "hired?" By Nuance...sooo....
May 22, 2012

Ok...so, I applied, tested, etc for Nuance and they made me an offer.  However, since that time I've waited 2 weeks for training to begin only to be delayed by the system going down yesterday.  Now it looks as if training will be rescheduled for July?  Really?...Recruiter said she would check with her boss because "this just isn't fair" and "I'll call you right back."  That was 2-1/2 hours ago.  No call back.  So...I've started receiving email up ...