A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

it is April 1 - and we are still here

Posted: Apr 01, 2013

So much for the trolls

trolls - nice

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes that troll was looking to incite. Hope the execs read the gleeful responses. Whoever the troll was in my opinion is not a nice person, is probably a bully type who gets pleasure scaring people. But I wasn't scared, were you?

Well, we all knew it was a fake - stupid april fools joke

[ In Reply To ..]
This company will slowly just starve us out until there are but 2 MTs left fighting over any job that pops up.

Anyone want to join me at the finish line?

Darn forgot I was supposed to be jobless - I have work...nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Strange email - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Did anybody get an email today at Mmodal? Something about a remit. The link came up as medquist which I thought was strange. I'm afraid to open it as it might be a virus. Anybody else get this?

I did, deleted it - never open that junk

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably spam.

It has been circulating for quite some time - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
It is spam.

Similar Messages:

Please Add An APRIL Tab
Apr 09, 2013

Sent First Report Since April 1st To QA (It Was Really Bad)
Apr 15, 2010

Was a horrible ER doc mumbling all over the place.  Nothing in a "previous note" would help that.  So I sent it, expecting the worst.  Just wanted to report that the QA filled in the 7 blanks, labeled them all "dictator effect" and scored it 100%!!  Yeaaaaaaaa.  QA been getting a bad rap lately.  Thought I would brag on them for a change.    ...

April Layoffs
Jul 24, 2013

I was laid off April 4th.  Supervisor was sorry she had to make the call as there was no problem with my work.  Had been with company 16 years and worked 7 days a week, third shift, split shift, part time.  It is all working out though, collecting unemployment and in school thanks to TAA.  Everything is paid for: books, tuition, supplies and if school is 50 miles from home, a gas allowance is available.  UE office said I could attend any college I chose and that thi ...

To Those Of You Who Are ICs, Do Any Of You Get Refunds Next April?
Mar 08, 2015

Hi all, I'm sure I'm asking a dumb question, but I just left an employee position to be an IC.  The last time I was an IC I held out 25% of my wages in a savings account, didn't pay quarterly, and my husband's refund went all to taxes, plus I had to pay more than what I had saved up.  Not happy campers.  My husband is an employee, making much more than I (about 2-3x more), and I'm not sure how to pay quarterly to ensure that he still gets a refund at the ...

Where's April And Early May?
May 11, 2015

Why isn't April showing up in the Archives?  I don't see anything from about May 1-5 either.  ...

I Wish Those Laid Off From April Till Now
Aug 15, 2013

Care to elaborate on some things.  I'm trying to figure out a pattern to the layoffs.   When were you let go? What tier level? Higher end of tier pay or lower end? What region? How many hours? Was it a state that they had to pay up to 4 hours? There has to be a pattern to all of this, and it could help those of us hanging by a thread. ...

Lockout Starts For Our Region April 7th-FYI
Mar 29, 2010

Just got the email today regarding the swap board and lockdown of schedule. ...

Yikes, April 2014 And Windows XP
Dec 06, 2013

Who besides me has an Mmodal (and personal) XP system.  Apparently Microsoft will no longer be supporting this after April 2014.  What will we be doing for security? ...

Windows 7 And Mmodal And April 2014
Dec 23, 2013

I recently freaked when I found out MS was not going to be supporting XP after April 2014...I have a personal XP system and an Mmodal XP system. My supervisor said Mmodal would support XP after that; don't know what that means, but she will not let me exchange my Mmodal XP for a Windows 7 machine. I bought a Win7 laptop on Ebay.  So far, so good.  There are some new and some manufacturer refurbished still out there.  Also if you look on the Dell.com website, you c ...

Beginning April 1 The Percentage Score Goes From 99.6 To 99.7, Just Got The Email. NM
Mar 20, 2014

NM ...

Lipids, S/l "April B"
Aug 08, 2010

Under Plan, #2, change her medications, with fasting lipid profile and "April B" to be done. VR puts "April be," also s/l maybe "apobee." New lipid test in the 6 months since I last worked?? tia... ...