A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What a crock - Dr Pepper

Posted: Mar 19, 2015

I'm not even doing work from my POD.  My POD is caught up because of this mandatory crap.  Here we go again with the account jumping.  Stupid idiots!

Similar Messages:

The Incentive Is A Crock And Only Looks
Oct 19, 2012

on paper like they are "giving" us something. The reality is the weekend incentives always cause work to run out on primary accounts the first day, making it difficult or in some cases impossible to even get your required lines in on unfamiliar accounts, not to mention the threat of losing money by sending more to QA on accounts that don't allow blanks sent to the customer. I am not playing that game, business as usual and will enjoy a day off for NJA. ...

BCBS Is A Crock
Feb 11, 2013

With the way BCBS is set up, I'd be better off not having insurance.  They set an impossible-for-me-to-meet deductible and then they only pay 75% afterwards?  Oh brother.  There's no way I can afford that deductible.  Thank goodness I'm a fairly healthy individual.  ...

My GOD, Get A Load Of This Crock!
Jul 04, 2013

The suits are getting creative in countering our truth-telling, that's for sure!  ...

Just Received The Email About New RAD Rates, What A Crock!
Sep 12, 2013

OK, I'm a little late to the Basher's Ball here but, geez, this sucks!!  So, bear with me, I need to vent!!!   PTO, hmm, there was a time when a loyal employee who stuck it out with the company through cuts and low work was rewarded by increased PTO for time with the company.  I guess we can add loyalty to the list of things that companies now punish you for thus creating a society of workers who are losing sight of what the word loyalty means.    I saw only ...

What A Crock...We Are Told To Adjust Our Schedules For This Massive Onslaught Of Work..Sm
Mar 30, 2013

and, of course, there is no work to speak of at all.  This is pure BS.  Something is surely fishy and we are being lied to daily.  I regret every day I entered this field, but then, when I did, I was able to support myself.  Not anymore, but that's the same old song and dance. ...