A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Since we are all in one big pool of work - whodat

Posted: Dec 05, 2013

wouldn't it be great if they could streamline the Client Profiles so they are not all so different?  I know this is wishful thinking, but it takes a good 5 minutes sometimes to read through some of these profiles ~ just ridiculous!  

we were promised that years ago.... - keep dreaming

[ In Reply To ..]
I file that in the same file as "merit raises" and "cost of living increases."

That plan was supposedly in the process when I worked there. - Left 5 years ago. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Hey! Anyone remember - "Just type flush left!!??!

[ In Reply To ..]
everything will be taken care of in the 'back end.'" Hilarious! Only...not
I know what comes out of the back end, LOL. - mom2huskies
[ In Reply To ..]
na

Similar Messages:

Job Pool
Nov 07, 2009

How do you stop a report from coming back into your pool?  I've got a report that's suppose to be a psychiatric progress note but instead, it's a large operative report.  I don't do those but tried anyways and gave up.  I've done a break on the job but it keeps coming back every so many reports. ...

ER Pool
Sep 30, 2012

Are there any companies left with ER pools where all your work is ER? ...

DQM Is Not Working.is It Just Me? No CP And Im In The Pool!!!
Jan 23, 2011

oh my ...

One Giant Work Pool
Jan 18, 2011

What is the feeling of a company going to one giant work pool for all accounts and all MTs, meaning that every single MT has to know every single account specific and work type for any job that comes into their queue? Curious about thoughts on this... ...

Does Break Send A Job Right Back To The Pool?
Feb 17, 2010

I've been told abandon leaves the job out in limbo for a couple of hours. ...

With A Pool Flip Of The Switch, Certain People Starve While Others Do The Work.
Oct 15, 2014

...budgets, forced early retirements, repossessed cars, mental distress...none of it matters to them. No supervisor has ever been held accountable for their deception, and no HR person fired for covering up for the crooked supes, indeed; the supes are given advice as to how best get rid of people without firing anyone. Just switch their pools, change the accounts they type on, they'll leave on their own. Your replacement is already being recruited and hired, people!  One week ago, a r ...

You Do Know It Kicks Me Offline Every Time You Change My Pool Midstream?
Mar 11, 2015

...and just not care that whole documents get lost mid transmission. I mean you DO understand the consequences, right, Nuance? ...

Is It Pool Suction Or Pull Suction During A Cesarean Section?
Jun 14, 2014

I don't do OB reports very often anymore.  After replacing the uterus into the peritoneum and replacing the bladder blade, "warm 0.9 saline pull/pool suction was used..." Visually I could see letting the fluid pool before suctioning to check for any leaks, but I could also visualize that the suction apparatus could have a pull handle for easy maneuvering. Are there any OB regulars that could help me?  I didn't learn anything of value on a Google search and my Steadman' ...