A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QA messed me up bad and I'm mad - Henrietta H.

Posted: Sep 30, 2012

Dictator said "LFTs:  ALT and AST" or "LFTs:  AST and ALT" are blahblah respectively.  My stupid QA filled in my blank (didnt want to have them backwards) with HEMOGLOBIN AND HEMATOCRIT.

What an IDIOT.  And, to ding me on it?  I'm not tolerating this crap.

I'm not stupid but obviously my QA is.  Can someone tell me how to tell which QA did this stupidity?

Look up the job in documanage. Job audit, I think, give a history of - who has had the job. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Guess I *am* stupid - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
Can't find it in DQM

Hemoglobin and hematocrit are obvious, - but...

[ In Reply To ..]
ALT and AST are not. They can be anything.

BUT, The H and H numbers are totally different, so you should be able to tell. Hemoglobin is the lower number, hematocrit the higher. The hematocrit is usually 3x higher than the hemoglobin

she should've known she was wrong - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
And, since the hemoglobin and platelet values were talked about 2 sentences above where the LFTs were supposed to be, she should've known.

I mean, the sentence started out with "LFTs:"

Do you have the job #? Or plug in Dr name with the date of - the job. Or pull up by pt name. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
s

I'm not happy about this either. - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
They always refer me to "Reference Repository" - well duh on you. I went, and what you told me to refer to RR about WASN'T IN THERE! I hate this job more and more every day!

Do you mean MME or QC? MMEs don't charge errors, only - quality coaches and auditors. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Hit F9 while in a report, - select detail as the report type,

[ In Reply To ..]
then select whether it was transcription or ASR, enter the date you did it, and run report. This will bring in all the reports you did of that type for that day. Look for the job number which can be found in your QA feedback. Click on it, and it will show you who QA'd it.

I can never pull any information like your - talking about.

[ In Reply To ..]
I would let my QA lead know for sure,,Mine, at least, has always been really great with me...

Sounds like OP has a lot of energy to complain but not much for - actually resolving the issue. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Ya think? Tell me how to resolve it then, AH - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
You sound like a nice, big, fat troll.
Pull up qa'd report, make copy of body of text and email it to CCM. - And in Mmodal, there is a procedure SM
[ In Reply To ..]
on how to handle emails so CCM doesnt ignore you. And it sends a copy to person above CCM. That is how you start to resolve it.

^ We don't need snotty answers like this. ^ - :(

[ In Reply To ..]
(Of course, I meant to the post above yours... ) - these things never line up properly!
[ In Reply To ..]

Easiest way for me to find out who QA'd a job is - Sam

[ In Reply To ..]
go into documanage, select statistics, select detail, select transcription or correction and fill in the date the job was uploaded. On the right hand side of the list of jobs that comes up, there will be a yes in the QC column. Click on the internal job number and under your name will be the QA person's name.

Similar Messages:

What??!! DQS Messed Up Yet AGAIN???
Jul 14, 2010

ADT, DQM, DQS all in limbo ...

Paycheck Messed Up
Sep 24, 2010

Got paid through direct deposit yesterday and was only paid for PTO and not the actual lines I typed.  My paycheck should have been for over 600 dollars but was only 113 dollars.  Did this happen to anyone else? ...

Is Teamwork Messed Up?
Sep 01, 2011

or have they fired me and I just don't know it yet?  I was needing to clock out to take a break. ...

Seriously, If We Messed Up Records Like
Jul 12, 2012

we would have our pay cut 3 cpl or be fired. What a joke. "Please bear with us as we work through this...." ...

Pre-edited Test But Really Messed Up
Feb 04, 2010

Hello All, Hoping someone can help me figure out what happened with this job.  I received a STAT job from my main account, it had clearly been done by someone else, but it was so screwed up, it took me almost 25 minutes to redo 352 secs of dictation.  The sound was no longer in sync with dictation, punctuation was confusing, headings were wrong and not in place with dictation.  I have whole paragraphs in the transcription that I do not hear anywhere in the dictation.  Anyon ...

Line Count Messed Up
May 24, 2010

Why is 5/24/2010 showing up twice on my monthly totals and when I run detail on this it is showing less jobs?  Called tech support and they dont know.  I'm sure I'm going to get ripped off of lines.  I did take a picture of my computer screen showing this error so if my paycheck is wrong I have evidence.  Is this happening to anyone else? ...

Dell Support Messed Up My Computer
Aug 11, 2013

Last Tuesday, I was going to install McAfee Anti-Virus on my computer.  To do that, I first had to remove Microsoft Security Essentials from my computer.  I couldn't see Microsoft SE on the list of programs in Add/Remove, so I regrettably decided to call Dell support (I have a Dell computer.)  So instead of simply removing Microsoft SE and installing McAfee (which should only take about 1 hour, if one is a technical expert), nothing was resolved.  Instead, my computer i ...

Accidently Erased My Draft, Now Audio Messed Up
Jun 02, 2012

I must have accidently hit Ctrl+A then space and erased my report. I was able to undo it and get the draft back, but now the sync is all mesesd up and I keep jumping to the end of the report every time I have to pause/restart dictation. Is there anyway to correct this? I work in DQS 6.1 btw. ...