A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Now completely out of work - during my

Posted: Jun 01, 2013

regular work hours, but for some reason completely happy.  Poverty:  The key to bliss!  Wink

happiness comes from within remember! - LOL

[ In Reply To ..]
this board has made me so sad today, and I lean toward being sad anyway

What made you sad? The happy MT posts or the unhappy - MT posts? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

the people being mean to each other - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Only a few were mean. Others tried to be encouraging - to sista MTs. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Running OOW - kind of made me

[ In Reply To ..]
sad. Now I am listening to '80s music and dancing in my underwear and feeling better. Thompson Twins, Cyndi Lauper, Depeche Mode and who could forget this one?

http://youtu.be/d-diB65scQU

Robin Williams is so cute in this!
singing with the radio makes me feel better - Old School
[ In Reply To ..]
I may have to do that here in a little bit. And light a fire in the fire pit.
I love to chair dance. Ever hear of Slacker radio? - American Woman, said get away....nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Who really needs those - pesky

[ In Reply To ..]
things like a house, a car, 3 meals a day? Thank you MModal for helping me lose the weight and keep it off!!!

And who was silly to stick around so they could do that? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Silly me... - thought I had a

[ In Reply To ..]
full time job and a set schedule and when I was bought out they told me "we are so big you will never run out of work!"
*sigh* Time for another tune!

http://youtu.be/d-diB65scQU

Similar Messages:

Completely Fed Up!
Jun 28, 2012

I am so sick of these dictations that are less than 60 seconds long, pay from .08 to .24 cents each that require 3 minutes of unpaid work to set up. This means I am only paid for one third of my time working, and that is if all their resource-hog software just happens to be working right without locking up or generation another error mesasage requiring another 5 minutes unpaid time to go through the "start ANOTHER IT ticket" process. I think out only hope is to keep filling letting their da ...

I Am Not Really Positive I Completely Buy Into ~sm~ TIA
Mar 27, 2010

I am not really positive I completely buy into the fact that this illnesses is of such s/l reparation as his gamma globulin levels have been a little bit elevated and I wonder if there is more chronicity than we think. ...

Well I Sympathize Completely, But There Is
Apr 30, 2012

a humble servant... It is time to cease being a humble servant and realize the power that you as ONE have. One more reason to engage in Strike Day yourself... Pull up BBCs broadcast early morning Sunday into Monday on CEOs and how shareholders are holding them accountable pay-wise. It is happening and MTs are just another word for "shareholders." Remember, there is power in numbers so participate even if you are fearful and then reach out to me or someone else if they come after you or fire ...

Completely Demoralized
Nov 30, 2012

I am on a team that does editing only on one specific platform (although there are many versions of it).  We recently had schedule changes.  Prior to the schedule changes, I had work.  Now...not so much.  They DOUBLED the amount of editors on accounts that were already overstaffed.  I am completely and utterly disheartened by this.  I was, until this point, ready to stay with this company for as long as it took for them to work things out.  What a demoralizing ...

Anyone Else Completely NJA For Most Of The Afternoon?
Jul 24, 2013

nm ...

Completely Frazzled
Jul 25, 2013

Just need to vent.  Having a very, very bad day.  I have worked and worked to try to be a success at this job and now most days I just sit and cry while I type.  I am so overwhelmed by the horrible pay and only hearing from the email that more needs to be done.  More lines, less pay.  How sad for a job that should be considered very important in the health care role.  Thanks for listening. ...

Completely Confused About
May 16, 2014

Can you qualify for that weekly based on, I guess the previous week? Or something? I got a very unusual surprise - MORE pay than I expected, rather than less (which is the usual), and realized somehow I had qualified for production even though I thought I was out, thinking that was a 3 month thing too, so wasn't even trying, just trying to get more lines since I had lost out, I thought, on all bonuses. So can someone confirm production bonus is based on last week's QA post audit - or ...

OOW Is Getting Completely Ridiculous
Oct 14, 2014

Up to now, I have hardly ever run out of work but the last 2 weeks it has become steadily more and more and here I sit on a Tuesday morning with no work.  I hope to God we are not losing this account because it is an awesome account.  I cannot sit here and work all day as I have a second job that I work also.  This is truly killing me!!  Might as well go back to bed ...

Work Is Almost Completely Gone
Oct 16, 2014

I was trying to keep a positive outlook on a buy out and go with this company.  The account I've worked on for years is almost gone and it sure didn't take long since the takeover.  I know their pattern and how much work should be there.  I'm certain it's being "shipped out" you know where.  My Thursday was the busiest day of the week and has been for years.  So now I sit here looking for work and getting more disappointed each day.  Manager sai ...

I Know The Upgrade Is Not Completely Done, But Has The Moderator
Oct 17, 2009

I looked at all the forums and read all the primary posts (not the replies) and cannot find if the Moderator has addressed this, so if I missed it, sorry.  If not, does anyone know if the posts that are falling off Page 1 will be brought back when all the updates are complete and the archives are available?  I was looking for something that was posted on the first or second day when the new upgrade had just been done, and realized that what I had posted on the 8th (the day the upgrade ...

Completely Lose My Rhythm When
Jul 31, 2010

Okay-- finally got a few jobs to do after hours of NJA. But I lost my rhythm. I don't even know what to do with them. I feel like a cat looking at some strange object on the floor and tapping it with its paw. What are those two weird things in my queue? I look at them. Then I check my email. Then I look at the things in the queue again. Then I go get something to drink. In the back of my mind, it seems like there is something I need to do about those things in my queue, but I can' ...

S/L Telopeptide Is Completely Suppressed At 5.8.
Aug 15, 2010

Electrolytes and kidney function are normal and S/L telopeptide is completely suppressed at 5.8. ...

Two Completely Different Type Of Job Offers..HELP!
Jun 07, 2011

I have had two job offers this morning and they are two completely different scenarios.  1st offer...80% VR 20% ESL 8 cpl typing 5 cpl VR, new program to learn.  2nd offer...100% straight typing 25% ESL 8.5 cpl typing, program already experienced on. Between VR editing and straight typing options, which is going to give me more money.   I know this board is going to be full of both opinions, but will read them all.    I'm not revealing the compan ...

Am I The Only One Whose Ipswitch Mail Is Completely Down?
Mar 13, 2013

x ...

S/l R... Chemistries Completely Within Normal Limits.
Feb 15, 2010

diagnosis is chest wall pain and abdominal pain. s/l R... chemistries completely within normal limits.   I definetly hear the R... and I do not think it is serum...     ...

Completely Confused About This Latest Merger
Jul 15, 2011

I'm utterly confused regarding this latest merger/acquisition/whatev of MQ of M*Modal.  I just accepted a position with an MTSO working on the M*Model platform.  Does the fact that the Q purchased M*Modal mean that down the road I will be working for MQ?  Does this mean that MQ just owns the rights to M*Model and now has the ability to charge the MTSOs obscene amounts of money to continue to use the platform?  Does this affect our positions as MTs who do work on M*Model ...

Entire Ks Late Pay Thread Completely Gone.
Nov 20, 2011

I have been a participant of this board for many years. When an enire thread disappears, I realize other boards are more MT friendly.  I will not be back.  ...

Anyone Having Trouble Completely Downloading MT Stars
Aug 17, 2013

Bobo ...

Anyone Else Feeling Completely Suffocated And Set Up For Failure (sm)
Sep 17, 2013

being so micromanaged? I usually do not run out of work but due to no work for 1 day back a few weeks ago I have been slammed with 30+ accounts and not a day goes by that I do not get client profile updates for at least 1 of them.  Some of these accounts I haven't even worked on yet and I am getting changes to the client profile.  How is anyone capable of remembering so many different rules plus changes to the rules you didn't know in the first place.  We must make our l ...

I Am Completely Frustrated With These Ladies I Work With And I Just Don't Know What To Do.
Aug 01, 2014

Don't get me wrong, they are nice ladies, but they are just so very clueless.  I just recently got a job here and I am in heaven.  It is a small rural hospital (60 beds) with a staff of 6 transcriptionists in house.  The dictators are fabulous.  Sure there are some difficult ones, but nothing I can't handle especially when you consider that it is a short list and I transcribe the same dictators repeatedly on a daily basis.  It is NICE!  My background ...

Completely Different Web Pages Popping Up When I Click
Jan 09, 2015

I don't mean ads.  I mean MTStars disappears, and I'm seeing a page from a completely different website.  It does not happen every time I go to read a post, only once in a while.  Has this happened to anyone else?   ...

Is Decanoid Generic? Or Am I Completely Missing Something?
Apr 14, 2015

This sentence:  Father had a history of schizophrenia and was managed by decanoid injections of an antipsychotic medication. Should decanoid be capitalized or is it generic? Any help would be appreciated!   ...

BEWARE! LINE COUNT COMPLETELY SCREWED UP!
May 24, 2010

Read post below.   My whole week is off.  If you look at line count for each day, it shows it correctly.  If you go from the 16th to today, COMPLETELY SCREWED UP!!! ...

Completely Fed Up With Horrible Transcend Voice Wreck
Jun 16, 2011

I am on working right now and had to get away and vent on her for a second because the editing with voice wreck is SOOOO bad right now, I am putting way more effort into the reports than what I am getting paid for.  There are amazingly stupid mistakes, whole sentences missing, other sentences made up that are nothing like the dictator is saying.  If this is going to be the way it is tonight, it's gonna be a short night for me.  I refuse to make crap pay for this kind of work. ...

Space Of S/l Mersai Completely Developed In Robotic
Sep 12, 2013

TIA. ...

Anyone Can Completely Proofread Each Report Without Going Way Down On Their Line Count
Mar 02, 2014

I don't know how anyone can completely proofread each report without going way down on their line count and also running up your idle minutes past 15.  Any ideas out there? ...

She Also Has A Very Short Completely S/L *taught Lingual Ferineal Imperiod*. Anyone Know What This M
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...

Ok, I Have Not Read Completely Through This Stuff Happening But I Have A Question About The Drop In
Mar 04, 2010

I have not seen how long our pay would be dropped the 3 cents.  Am I missing something?  Is it just that pay period or the next week or what?  I just don't see that.  I spoke up and am having a conference call with the "team" tomorrow and I really would like to know how long our pay would be deducted.  Peronally I can't afford to have my pay deducted and if you can (mq mts), then you are lucky.  I have not had a pay raise in 9 years and all of this is goin ...

How Do You Write, Twenty-two Hundred And Thirty-three Milliseconds? Completely Dumb About It. Nm
Mar 24, 2012

nm ...