A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Just ranting - madmamma

Posted: Nov 02, 2009

I was switched CCMs a month or so back.  One of the accounts from my previous CCM provided a lot of work and we were still able to access it.  Well that account is going to Voice Recognition, and my current CCM has yet to move us to her BOB accounts.  So starting next week, who knows how much work I will have to do.  Her accounts take a while to get access on.  I don't know what the hold up is, but I am not happy about.  No one seems to be listening to me when I talk about it (or gives me the run around, or just plain ignores me).  Right now the only options I have are 1) find a whole new job, 2) change my schedule (which is kinda silly since the workloads on the accounts I have access on stink no matter what day/hour it is) or 3) work MQ part time and another job PT.  Hubby has been working OT which has been helping but found out today that a supplier for his company went on strike so his OT may be cut because of lack of parts being shipped in.  Ugh.  Ok, well thanks for listening...at least I know you guys are.

rant away... today I am so sick of the Q. - slow and painful death

[ In Reply To ..]
All I can say is sorry, and I know what you are going through.

The Q sucks.

Another rant... I am sick of the chatty Cathy's in the background with their nasal voices, and hideous laughing! UGH. Why wont the dictators just scream out SHUT UP... I have been yelling at them for 15 minutes now and even though I am 5 states away, if they would stop talking for 2 seconds, they could probably hear me!

Get this - madmamma

[ In Reply To ..]
We just got an email about TAT times...a lot of these accounts aren't making 98% TAT...well get me on those accounts and I can help! Geez! What is the hold up?

Similar Messages:

Ranting And Raving
Mar 16, 2010

My appeals hearing was held regarding my initial TRA denial due to the fact that I quit and was not "laid off."  The hearing officer could not say enough bad things about Medquist and the fact that they were covering up their lack of work for employees by reducing wages again and again.  We may not be able to fight back collectively, but the petition #72153 has given us something we should take. ...

Just Ranting - Bear With Me
May 08, 2013

I just have to vent - bear with me.  We make 100,000 corrections on this  ASR and I get in trouble for the one mistake I made.  I understand I made a mistake and I own up to it, but it irritates the crap out of me when doctors dictate mistakes.  And stupid ones at that!  I mean what about the one I fixed for the doctor (maybe I shouldn't have) who dictated that an elderly patient use a Cepacol SUPPOSITORY for their sore throat?  I can't speak for anybody else, but there's ...

Doc Ranting About Insurance While Dictating
Oct 16, 2010

a doc dictating on a teenager with new-onset seizures, numbness, slurred speech had ranted a little and made it clear he was angry in his report when an insurance company would not cover a brain MRI on this person.   Family were worried enough to get one anyway and it found a glioma that the CT didn't pick up.  I pay 750 a month for health insurance, I think I would make quite the stink if this happened to me.  ...

Dictator Ranting About How His Stats Aren't Typed
Nov 30, 2013

I just had a dictator rant to me about how none of his stat reports are being typed in an urgent fashion. The thing is, he only dictates that they are stat reports, saying "this is a priority report" on his dictations, but never marks the reports themselves as stats so they end up being distributed as regular dictations. It looks like someone wasn't paying attention in training. He must think we all have telepathy and know what is dictated in a report before even getting them. ...