A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Just looked at my W2 - sick

Posted: Jan 21, 2015

I haven't made such a low amount since the early 90s, and that was working a low-paying job with great benefits - which was the only thing that kept me there.

sm - fadingstar

[ In Reply To ..]
That's the only thing keeping me at this job, the benefits. My W-2 was sad. Super sad.

Similar Messages:

Have Any Of You Looked Into.......
Aug 25, 2013

.......getting an RHIT?  This is just one of the things I am considering. ...

Don't Know Why I Even Looked...
Jun 22, 2015

Open for any suggestions on how to handle this one?  I am on vacation.  I'm from Chicago and right now in a hotel in Asheville NC on a road trip until July 1!  I checked my email and saw that I have a failed audit and have a scheded mandatory conference call on Wednesday at 11 am. Well, I am going to be in the van with my family on my way to Virginia at that time!!  Should I call and let the pod mistress know or act like I never checked?  I had such a feeling someth ...

Feel Like I Have Looked EVERYWHERE
Oct 19, 2010

Where to look now?  I feel like I have looked everywhere possible.  I applied to a place in Minnesota.  They had told me, "After we review all of your tests (which I passed) and your application, along with your online interview, you will be contacted."  I have not yet been contacted, and that was on 9/22.  I have emailed them and everything, and they have not responded.  I was thinking about calling them, but should I even bother? Also, I had advice from my mother ...

Regarding Paychecks. I Looked At How Many Hours
Jan 10, 2010

I decided to look how many hours left in PTO and it was deducted today because I used some PTO on this paycheck that should have been deposited in my account yesterday morning.  I think that is good news?  Payroll doing their job?  Maybe it means paychecks should be in our accounts in pending mode which should be deposited first and then deductions taken out next.  Otherwise, my direct deposit check would not show until the 12th which to me, is one day late.  ...

Have You Ever Looked Up Your TSM On Google Or Facebook?
Oct 22, 2013

I was curious what she looked like so I looked her up.  She looks *exactly* like she sounds.  Have you ever looked yours up?  ...

Anyone Looked Into Being A Medical Scribe?
Dec 04, 2014

Just a thought, has anyone looked into being a medical scribe?  I am not sure what the difference is compared to what we do as MTs.  Do any of you?  There seems to be more of a need for them out in the real world.  ...

Looked Up My Account On Google. Curious.
Aug 18, 2012

They are hiriing MT's in-house.  Looking for an MT who graduated from high school, some college experience in medical transcription and 1-2 years experience.  Pay is 15.50-22.50 an hour with benefits.  I'm applying!  ...

I See That More Than 150 People Have Looked At My Post, But No Recommendations
Apr 24, 2015

Dear Friends: I see that more than 150 people looked at my message, but no recommendations as of yet. I hate be a bother, but can I get some recommendations for headphones for people who use hearing aids.  Thanks so much.  Sincerely,  Suzie ...

What A Smack In The Face! Just Looked At My Pay Stub For The 1st Time
Nov 11, 2010

in a few months. I get direct deposit and rarely check my pay stubs on line. I've been doing significantly more lines this month so I wanted to see exactly what I make per line on ASR. I went from 6.75 to .555!! What? I am SO upset and disappointed. Why didn't they tell me about this huge cut in pay? Here I was calculating my lines at the 6+ rate, only to see on my pay stub that I've been making substantially less per line. I feel sick! I am going to contact my supe, but I don ...

Has Anyone Looked Into Buying Health Insurance Through The Marketplace Instead?
Nov 05, 2014

I mean, Nuance ins doesn't cover anything really. It's only in case of something catastrophic and then you'd better be able to pay $5000 out of pocket right? I mean we have to pay for everything until we hit $5000 just for the insurance to even start paying for anything. Right? Is Obamacare better than that? If it is, it's not affordable at all. ...

Patient Wrote This On His Chart - Grispang For Ringworm. ?? I Looked On Google And Unless I'm
Dec 14, 2009

x ...

Patient Had C6-7 ACDF Surgery *cancerous* Part Of The Graft Looked Satisfactory??? Thanks. Nm
Oct 14, 2011

nm ...

I Looked At My Count Thus Far For "incentive" Weekend And Realized
Mar 07, 2011

My lph doing ASR is the same as my lph for straight typing!! - I'm not a fast typist anymore - hands a bit stiff at my old age. I've tried everything, including only using the keyboard and no mouse. Just too much stopping and starting - at least 3 times a line. And if it's a correction, extra time needed to highlight and type over. It felt so good to get a couple typing jobs as I had some continuity going - none of this herky jerky of stop-start-stop....... I've got my res ...