A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Investigation - of interest

Posted: Jan 25, 2011

Google "Tripp Levy PLLC, Medquist"

Might be of interest to those who have common stock....

Interesting! - mb

[ In Reply To ..]
Looks like Cbay is trying to shaft the shareholders just like they shafted the employees....

just like they screwd the employees, why be - any diff to sharesholdrs

[ In Reply To ..]
investigate what they have done to the employees. Soon there will be no mq. its on its way.

C-Bay - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe this will be the end of our jobs. But Medquist is planning on putting out a newsletter! I thought I read something about that. It's confusing.

Similar Messages:

Yet, Another Investigation...
Jan 26, 2011

This came up on my automatic Google search.  http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/press-release/4123043z_medq_medq_the-law-firm-of-levi-amp-korsinsky-llp-launches-an-investigation-into-possible-breaches-of-fiduci-1444232.html ...

Investigation Of 3 MQ Workers Of The Trade Act?
Mar 13, 2010

Medquist, Inc., Norcross, GA; Notice of Termination of Investigation Mar 12, 2010 (FIND, Inc. via COMTEX) -- Pursuant to Section 223 of the Trade Act of 1974, as amended, an investigation was initiated in response to a petition filed on November 19, 2009, by three workers on behalf of workers of MedQuist, Inc., Norcross, Georgia. The petitioning group of workers is covered by an active certification, (TA-W-72,153) which expires on September 22, 2011. Consequently, further investigation in thi ...

Division Of Labor Investigation Against Landmark
Apr 12, 2014

I just got a letter from the Department of Labor regarding Landmark. It states they are investigating to see if they are complying with the Fair Labor Standards Act. Included was a form to fill out. Should I fill this out? Will it come back to bite me  later? Did anyone else get this letter yet, and are you planning to fill out the form? ...

I Hope The Doctor Just Didn't Dictate About An Investigation
Nov 19, 2010

but I just did a report on a 10 month old that fell from the sofa to the carpeted floor and supposedly got a skull fracture.  Not one word was said about an investigation of child abuse, but I find this sort of thing worrisome.  I sure hope SOMEONE will look into any case like this, whether it is dictated or not. ...