A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I was informed that I could get the cesspool again! - by the team regional police.

Posted: Jan 12, 2010

So, if you are on your primary and secondary and there is work in your BOB, but a different BOB area needs help, you will be directed to new accounts by the team regional lead (police) and they will pool you to those accounts you have never done before because the account needs help getting caught up.

Hopefully it does not happen to many times, but already has happened to me 5 times.  

Just in time to make my pay go down EVEN MORE!!!!

Not sure how I feel about it - madmamma

[ In Reply To ..]
I do radiology work. I doubt I will be thrown into a cesspool but here is how I think about it. I am making squat right now...waiting for work, NJA tickets, No PTO, having to take unpaid time off. At least if I had cesspool, I could make a few dollars here and there. The only problem is, well, my benefit rate goes to hell more so than it already has. Double edged sword, in my opinion.

I know about the NJA and then get cesspool - but you do have a primary and secondary

[ In Reply To ..]
and there is plenty of work in your BOB, but you could end up going to new accounts because the other BOB was too many accounts and need help. That's what is so frustrating.

Similar Messages:

We Were Just Informed
Jun 16, 2011

That we are to always use mL instead of cc when transcribing liquid measurements.  This may sound like a stupid question, but I am wondering if this would be true when transcribing the dosage of normal saline.  Would it be 1000 mL or 1000 cc?  My supervisor is gone for the day, and so I cannot ask her.  What do ya'll say?  ...

So When Will We Be Informed About The Oct Changes??
Sep 29, 2014

I'd like to know so I can make a decision whether or not I want to stick it out here. Must not be good news or they'd threw it out there earlier. ...

My Granddaughter Has Just Informed Me
Aug 26, 2014

I AM APALLED! Clearly she has not discussed this with me until now. Her husband is in the Army, she is a new mom and wants to do something to contribute to her family.  I have told her this is the wrong move to make. I have explained to her that though I have done this job for 35 years, she will be unable to find a job when she finishes her training. Personally, I believe the school is a ripoff. I don't know which one it is.  I have an email for the recruiter and I would love to c ...

Capitalizing Informed Consent
Dec 08, 2009

When typing informed consent my microsoft word wants me to capitalize these as "Informed Consent". Is this correct? My sentence reads, After informed consent, the patient was placed>>>>>> Thanks ...

How Are We Supposed To Make An Informed
Oct 27, 2014

what our new line rates and compensation are going to work out to be? Who knows if we can even afford it? ...

MTSO Informed Me That She Is Tired Of Hearing
Apr 11, 2010

the MTs she interview over the phone state the only reason they are leaving there jobs in pursuit of a new one is because there is no work.  She said that is not a valid reason and she would hesitate to hire me because I was yet another one to state that.  ******* That is the truth!!!  She said if the work should get low or slow, would I leave her?  I was at a loss for words.  I mean, I guess she was right, but what the heck else am I to say the next time.  If ...

Not Only Am I In The Cesspool
Aug 10, 2014

getting the absolute worst doctor from each account.  And I can see that by the job list.  There might be 14 H&Ps getting ready to go out of TAT and I will get a DS just dictated 5 mins ago by Dr. PostnasalDrip AppleGum ...

Welcome To The Cesspool
Sep 21, 2014

Was just singing Guns 'N Roses Welcome to the cesspool It gets worse here everyday Ya learn ta live like an animal In the cesspool where we play   That's as far as I got.  Wading back in now.... ...

Cesspool Revisited
Nov 10, 2009

Remember a few months ago when most of us were in the cesspool, getting dozens of reports from all over the country and all different specialities?  I've come to the conclusion that the whole cesspool thing was just a major scam to get us so upset and ifrantic that when they finally gave us some semi-stable accounts, we be so grateful that we wouldn't notice the how our income was dwindling.  Pretty slimy. ...

Ahhhh...here Comes The Cesspool
May 13, 2015

getting all kind of unfamiliar accounts tonight.  the good times just never stop rolling at MModal. i have a question for those of you with the high lph.....do you get more lph with ASR, less?, or not much difference?  just wondering.   ...

Why On Earth The Cesspool Is Back?
Feb 01, 2010

Why on earth the cesspool is back?    I log on to work and I am getting work from "a helper pool" which I don't want to help.  The work sucks and I feel bad for anyone who has to do this account regularly.  I never agreed to be a helper for the helper pool.  There is work in the accounts that I am used to!  Why are they doing this? I already had my pay cut from the ASR, from the bouncing around in my own pool from the work going overseas, and now this???? Didnt they take awa ...

A Nice, Refreshing (NOT!) Dip Into The Cesspool
Aug 08, 2010

Only now they call it a helper pool! Just about every report is from a new, unfamiliar hospital! Yay! Plus, my computer is doing that slowing down/stuttering thing that people were talking about yesterday! What my luck! I do so love my job (did I really say that?). Ugh ...

I Am In The Cesspool Now. Feel Sorry For Those This Facility.
Nov 09, 2014

The ASR for this facility is even worse than my primaries! Gonna have a dismal count today - cesspool with its accompanying client profiles, mush mouths and doctors names dictated that I cannot figure out or find a match in the database. ...

MMmodal Is Surely The Cesspool/septic Tank Of MT. Sm
Jan 16, 2013

I have NEVER in 20 years worked for such a sewer. ...

Typing Cesspool. CP Says "NO Blanks" May Be Sent
Jan 11, 2011

Foreign doctor, new to me, several blanks.  What to do? ...