A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Do we have to add PTO to timecard or they do? - sm

Posted: Dec 26, 2013

If so, how to I do that.  I don't see an option in timecard for PTO?

Time card Leave - Frustrated MT

[ In Reply To ..]
If you don't add it to time card it don't think you will get it. In time card there is an option Leave. Click on that and make your choice for PTO or excused absence - no work (off without pay).

the only options available in my are....sm - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
conference call
continue education
production hours
work availability.....

that is all I see

Thank you, finally figured it out. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
thanks

PTO request for NJA...my supervisor requires - The Typing Dead

[ In Reply To ..]
the information numbers from the remedy request for the PTO request.

Similar Messages:

Timecard Approval
Aug 17, 2010

So, what happens if your CCM can't figure out how to do the edits on your timecard because you work graveyard, won't answer your phone calls or emails about the error and you can't approve your timecard? ...

How Can It Be Legal For CCM To Add PTO On Timecard
Sep 10, 2012

I am scheduled for 35 hours a week.  If I only got 28 hours last week becuase of the holiday (no work) and the day after (no work), and not being able to make up all of that time, how is it legal that the CCM just takes my PTO and adds that to my timesheet to cover that 7 hours?  I thought we can be released with no pay.  I mean, geez... I did not request the holiday off, I signed on for my shift and only got a couple hours.  That is not my fault they overstaffed the holiday. ...

Is It Okay To Have A Conflict On Timecard?
Apr 18, 2013

I am using the excused absence - out of work leave type.  Since it is happening during my shift, it shows as a conflict.  Do I need to change it so there is no conflict? I think they should change their system so that it doesn't show a conflict, but then I think a lot of things that are not going to happen. ...

Timecard Correction
Nov 26, 2013

I forgot to clock out today and can't remember how to fix that in time schedule or whatever it is called.  Anyone remember? ...

Put My 6 Minutes In Timecard For NJA, But
Jan 01, 2014

put it on Thursday instead of Wednesday. I am a day ahead of myself I guess. How do I delete that off Thursday? It keeps saying something about alert when I try taking on Thursday. Any suggestions? ...

How Do You Code Your Timecard When You Are OOW?
Sep 14, 2014

I am asking because I've heard conflicting info.  I do, though, read the Employee Manual, but it appears as with everything Nuance, the Employee Manual can just be disregarded at will if it suits an agenda.  ...

New Training What Goes On Timecard
Oct 15, 2014

I finally listened to that stupid thing and I know we can take 15 minutes right?  What option do we pick when we put the time on our card?  Thanks ...

Totally Botched Up Timecard
Jul 05, 2011

Can anyone tell me where I can find the instructions in order to add a correction to my time card please?  I have totally botched up my timecard in the last couple of days so for the past 2 days I have 64 hours!  I have clicked and clicked on every button there and cannot for the life of me see where I would make a correction entry.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...