A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DQS tutorial - cr

Posted: Sep 24, 2012

I don't understand how to select "conference call" after clocking into Teamwork in order to be paid for the DQS 7.1 tutorials. I don't see any such category. Can someone tell me how to go about doing this?

There is a dropdown list. - buddymt

[ In Reply To ..]
Where it says project task, there is a dropdown list between the clock off and clock on buttons.

It's Defaulted to Production - But you can change it-nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

DQS 7 Remedy Tutorial
Apr 21, 2012

Nobody has said "boo" to me about DQS 7, and if there is any relationship to needing it for Remedy 7.6.  Does that mean I missed something?  I'm not going to DL anything until I'm told to do so.  Took the Remedy tutorial.  Had some serious issues getting into training, but finally, with the help of Support got in.  If you are having problems, I would suggest calling ASAP, because my issues spanned over the course of 2 days until it got resolved. ...

Where Is This Remedy Tutorial?
Apr 24, 2012

Just wondering where in MModal I would find the Remedy tutorial?   ...

Winscribe Tutorial?
May 29, 2012

Has anyone found a Winscribe tutorial for the old or the new version? All I can find are links to sites that collect hits - no actual tutorials. Thanks. ...

Tutorial For How To Use Remedy
Oct 31, 2012

I need help trying to figure out how to use Remedy.  I can get into it, but when I click on things within Remedy nothing happens.  I thought there was a tutorial somewhere, but of course cannot find it.  Does anybody know where I might get some instruction on how to use and troubleshoot in Remedy?  Thanks in advance. ...

Is It Me? This 6.1 Tutorial Is Confusing As Heck.
Sep 04, 2010

I'm trying to follow it, but the headings section is giving me a major headache.  Why are they even messing with this stuff? The numbering thing was the only thing that seemed worth it, but once I got through the tutorial, it realized it's not saving me much time.  The ONLY thing it's saving me from is writing the:  1., 2., 3....I still have to separate and list them.  I just finished the document check process.  It's just overwhelming.  One t ...

Are We Paid For The 2 Hour Tutorial? NM
Sep 05, 2010

nm ...