A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

whew - anon

Posted: Feb 03, 2010

just made it through 30 meds and 68 med allergies from a hard to understand ESL.  I need a drink! lol

Whew, indeed! - Wow.

[ In Reply To ..]
That makes my head hurt to just think about that. I've had a lot of meds before, but never anything close to that.

I can't imagine being allergic to that much stuff and on that many meds. That can't be fun.

Similar Messages:

Whew! By The End Of This Summer I Will Be Done With MT!!!
Jun 19, 2010

I just accepted a job as an office manager in the medical field.  It took a lot of work to find a good job that did not feel like a step down, but I did it.  There is hope out there folks.  There are people that value the skills and expertise that a medical transcriptionist can bring to a company!  If you are fed up with this field, press on!  There are options out there for us.   ...

Whew. Couldn't Get In Here For A Minute.
Dec 06, 2011

LOL ...

Whew, Dodged That Bullet!...sm
Feb 06, 2012

That was a close one!  I quit MQ, MModal whatever it is, back in December after sticking it out there for a few months after the eTransPlus buyout.  While looking for another job, I applied at DSG.  Never heard back from them.  Then, I was hired by (and am currently at) Transcend.  About 3 weeks ago, I get an email from the DSG recruiter asking for my resume again to see if they have an available position for me.  I politely emailed back and told her I already had a ...