A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

what you are worth - MollyCoddle

Posted: May 12, 2012

I'm curious.  How many of you cheering on this lawsuit think that things will change in a way that you will be paid "what you are worth?"  And what are you worth?  I mean seriously?  Is someone who does a lousy job as valuable as someone who does a stellar job?  Is someone with a shoddy education as valuable as someone with a first-class education?  How about those with no formal education at all?

What is it you all think you will really accomplish with a law suit?  If you want to end your MT career, why not just end it?  Why make it so those who are happy with their MT lives eventually suffer? 

I agree that companies who are bending the rules should be held accountable, but I really fail to see what all the celebration is about.  Talk about shooting oneself in the foot.

what are you worth - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for this post! I totally agree. Maybe I am stupid, but who is paying for this? Attorneys don't work for nothing. I will just continue to do my job and let the rest do as they please.

please anon just continue on doing your job - if thats how you "TRULY" feel.

[ In Reply To ..]
:(

nm - Ihaveballs, do you?

[ In Reply To ..]
sorry, meant to dislike, not like and good luck with that!

Saw this coming(lol)..so u ask what are we worth? - stay tuned Molly.

[ In Reply To ..]
:(

"What are you worth" is NOT the legal issue - suethemall

[ In Reply To ..]
We're way past that stage. Hopefully this will get into the news media. I'm excited. Keep on with your work as you choose.

what you're worth - fedup

[ In Reply To ..]
Just wondered where the world would be if everyone had the attitude to keep their mouth shut and just take a beating. Think about it. What if our soldiers,not just now,but ages past, decided they just didn't want to fight because they MIGHT not win. What about all the laws that have been passed to benefit us. Those were passed because people were not afraid to stand up for what they believed in. I guess I was just raised different. I was told if there is something you really want and believe it, you have to stand up and do something about it, not just hide your head in the sand because you don't know what is going to happen, but a loser is a person who just doesn't TRY. Win or lose, at least you can hold your head up and say, "I gave it my best." The sad part is, if anything good does come out of these lawsuits, it's going to be an advantage to the people who aren't saying anything too, and that's sad.
hey fedup thanks for a G R E A T P O S T :) :) - words right out of my mouth
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
?? - I totally support these lawsuits - suethemall
[ In Reply To ..]
"What you are worth" is vague and not really a legal concept - I don't believe the Transcend lawsuit revolves around that - it's much more specific.

I TOTALLY SUPPORT THESE TYPES OF LAWSUITS - I merely point out to the naysayers and the doubters, or anyone who ridicules these lawsuits on the basis of something nebulous like "what are you worth" - that's NOT the legal issue. There are labor laws, and these companies MUST OBEY THE LAW. That's the issue. Not some debate about some vague hard-to-pin-down concept like "what are you worth" - irrelevant!

That's all. I'm 100% in favor of the lawsuits and hope to be a plaintiff myself soon.
Vote - curiouskat
[ In Reply To ..]
With attitudes like the OP and others, women would still lack the right to vote.
Or drive a car or attend school in some countries. - And the USA would be part of England.
[ In Reply To ..]
(LOL - which these days, would probably not be such a bad thing.)
What? - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Not everyone is getting beat down. This post is ridiculous. Not everyone wants other MTs to make a stand for them - I certainly don't!!! You are comparing being an MT to a soldier? Are you serious? I have my own voice and don't need yours, so either stand on your own soap box or hit the road and find a job you're capable of doing because this one is not for you.
The OP was comparing rolling over/quitting vs standing up - Not an Mt to a soldier, geez.. C message
[ In Reply To ..]
The OP WAS NOT being ridiculous. The point was made that if you are not happy and feel you are being treated unfairly then stand up for your rights.

If you are TRULY OK with the way you are being treated then that is fine.The majority does not see it your way. We have now heard your voice, so you should not feel the need to keep trying to sell your philosophy of "flying under the radar" or any other "I do fine so why bother" attitude to all us. We are your fellow workers whom many are now hurting finacially in part because of "wrong doings" by a few MTSO's. Believe me I am most likely in a much higher pay bracket than you have ever been, I am at the top where I work and that is a fact. I still will fully support this (legal action) movement out of shear feelings for others and because soon I will most likely be in the same position as they are in.

Hopefully since you do not agree you will just keep working, enjoy your treatment and stay AWAY from the majority of us who want to make a difference. ....just saying enough is enough!

Good grief! - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Go find another job already. A bunch of uneducated people trying to act smart - This should be a reality show.
Uneducated people? We're MTs! - suethemall
[ In Reply To ..]
We're knowledge workers, we're constantly being educated on the job, besides whatever educational accomplishments we have separate from our jobs.
They have the smarts to know when they're being - RIPPED OFF, unlike some of us....
[ In Reply To ..]
who think there is some kind of martyrdom in stoically taking whatever these scumbag MTSOs dish out at us: Pay cuts for no other reason than to raise their own profits; Cheatware installed on our PCs that messes with our TRUE line counts, and somehow always manages to lower them; Almost-daily Email edicts that state we'll be penalized for going to the bathroom, eating, or taking our hands off the keyboard for more than 15 seconds at a time; Telling us we MUST stay current on job specifications, AHDI-cr*p, company "training" etc., and then not paying us for doing so; Telling us we must flag blanks and send them to QA, and then docking our pay for doing so. The list is endless. What other industry than MT pays only for fingers-applied-directly-to-keyboard, and not one iota else?

If you were a receptionist, would you want to be paid only for incoming phone calls, but not outgoing ones? Or not to be paid at all when the phone doesn't ring? If you were a dog groomer, how would you like only getting paid for scissors-to-hair time? But not for bathing, toenail clipping, or the time walking to the kennel to get the dog and bring it to the grooming stand? If you were a bus driver, with an assigned route (similar to our assigned accounts), and a specific time schedule during which to make your stops (similar to our shifts, and our TAT expectations), and you didn't get paid anytime you drove the bus between stops and no one got on? Yet you were still required to adhere to the schedule, and stop at each stop at roughly the prescribed time? Are you stepping on the brake and the gas any less whether you have passengers or not? Is your knowledge of traffic laws any less if your bus is empty instead of full? Are you working any less diligently/smartly/quickly/carefully, and are you somehow worth nothing if your bus is empty?

I DON'T THINK SO.
Seriously? Because breaking the law is okay? - mtmom
[ In Reply To ..]
I make damn good money at what I do (transcription), but with another company now. Regardless of skill set, minimum wage is the LAW! That's what this comes down to. If you had a family member assaulted or murdered, if everyone thought your family member was a jerk, would that make his assault or murder okay because the majority felt he deserved it? I don't think so. It's about minimum wage and the fact it is supposed to be paid. That's it. Not what we are worth. Obviously some of us deserve to be paid more than others, but the LAW says that ALL should be paid at least minimum wage.
Instead of belittling them for standing up for us, - - maybe you should hit the road, yourself.
[ In Reply To ..]
If you have your own voice, use it, then. Don't put down people who have the guts to stand up for a cause.

I AGREE - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
This is just an excuse for the ones who can't cut it. I'm fine with the job. I don't understand why people want to sue because they can't handle the position they agreed to in the first place. We live in a entitlement society and these people believe they are entitled to something they can't work hard enough to achieve on thier own! The "13" women aren't even a drop in the bucket with the over 2000 MTs they have - I say who cares and have fun with that nonsense. I'll keep working while the rest of you are running around making picket signs -

We cut it, we're smart, that's how we know... - suethemall

[ In Reply To ..]
...these companies are not following the law. It isn't about cutting it or not cutting it - it's about the companies NOT FOLLOWING THE LAW.

It's a legal case - doesn't matter if it's a "drop in the bucket" or a "deluge."

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. - There are probably several different - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
reasons for the cluelessness, but that's neither here nor there. I'm sure other readers have their own opinions as to why someone who is supposedly an MT, employed by one of these crooked nationals, would be so vehemently against standing up for honest pay for honest work.

Be that as it may, I think it's wonderful that you're so "fine with the job". More power to you. In the MT field, however, you are definitely in the minority, and not just some, but MOST are not having the same feel-good experience working for these companies as you are.

There is nothing "entitlement" about requesting that a company stand by its claims made upon hiring. If they say I'm going to be making 10 cpl, then that's what I expect. Not a sudden, across-the-board drop in pay of 50%, without even so much as an explanation. If I get pulled off straight typing and forced onto VR, and they assure me I'm going to be twice as productive, and earn more, then you better believe I expect them to show me the money, and stop making up stories about how a 30-year veteran MT is somehow "inferior", and not as good as other, imaginary MTs who are supposedly banging out 3-4 times the line counts I am on the same shoddy equipment. If I ask for proof of these MTs' magical transcription powers, (and I have done so), then I want proof that such success truly exists. I don't know about YOUR situation, or YOUR employer, but mine has yet to answer any of my questions about this, let alone show me any proof that their productivity claims are indeed true.

There ARE some things we're entitled to in the United States. And one of them is MINIMUM WAGE.

To just sit there and quietly accept less than that, keep your head down and your eyes, ears and mouth covered, and talk yourself into believing that you've "got it good" because "at least you HAVE a job", regardless of how cr*ppy that job may be, is sheer LUNACY.

But hey, you're entitled to believe whatever you want. But don't forget: Just as YOU are entitled to not speak up, and to accept less and less pay for more and more work, for no other reason than they can get away with it, does not mean that WE aren't entitled to ask for, and get, what is rightfully and LEGALLY ours: Minimum wage for 8 hours a day, and overtime for more than that.

HEY, great post, nm (no message inside this post, don't look!! - gf

[ In Reply To ..]

What I am worth - wiseoldwoman

[ In Reply To ..]
I would be one of those who you say are making an excuse because I can't cut it.

First of all, you don't know me so do not give yourself the privilege of commenting on my abilities. I am a damn good MT who refuses to let an MTSO bully her around any longer!

What am I worth? I am worth being honest and upright and moral. I am worth standing up and saying I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! If I sat still and allowed this to continue, then I would be just as guilty as those who tell us to falsify our time cards!

Transcend is the only company I have EVER worked for in my 35+ years as an MT that has expected me to thumb my nose at federal labor laws -- to work more than 40 hours a week with no OT pay -- to add time to my timecard when I WAS NOT EVEN WORKING. Entitled? What I am ENTITLED to is an employer who does not break the law! Plain and simple. I am not a 20-something brat who thinks she can live off the gov't and not have to put in an honest day's work.

I have watched this profession that I have loved for so long go down the tubes, partly because of attitudes like yours! According to my state, I am ENTITLED to food stamps because my wages are so low. Do I take them? NO -- I work full time and feel that those are persons who truly cannot work and need them. It's not because I work any less hard than you or any less smart. It's not because I'm a slug or otherwise screw around on my work time. I am not willing to work 10 hours a day and record 8 hours on my timecard as we have been instructed to do.

You can go on believing that the 13 of us are rising up because we have nothing better to do or because we think we're special or entitled in some way. We're standing up and saying ENOUGH because SOMEBODY has to!

BOTTOM LINE - ALICE

[ In Reply To ..]
If you're happy where you are and feel that you are being treated fairly by an employer/client, then you may be in the minority and none of these lawsuits apply to you. You obviously haven't had the same experience, so why judge? Otherwise, we who have not been so fortunate are not going to take it anymore and we want to at least attempt to make for a better future for anyone who works from home on production. Some of these companies have abused homeworkers and should not be allowed to continue. How ridiculous for anyone to argue against that objective.

Right On - hypertyper

[ In Reply To ..]
Well said wiseoldwoman. I am with this fight. I have fought one company along the way, I was an IC and I won my unemployment against them, making them hire employees. It was not an easy fight I got my unemployment with a hell of a fight.

I am on board for this one too for all the same reasons, pay cut in half, hours cut, and the big takeover. I'm tired of taking it anymore. I still have some fight left in me before I leave.

I have over 10 years in this field and I have worked hard to get where I am, not to have this kind of treatment by a takeover from the big N.

It is high time we were heard. For crying out load I am still paying for my student loans that got me to this point and now I'm being treated like a piece of crap.

I'm with everyone else and at this point they can fire me for making my stand. I won't take it anymore. I am on board. Let's get em!

I also must thank the 13 who started this process. Let's not let it end. I have my call into the lawyer, can't wait to hear from them.:)

As for the naysayers on this board, just wait long enough and this bull will affect them too. It could be sooner than they think.

EXCUSE - Ihaveballs, do you?

[ In Reply To ..]
It is laughable that you think we can't cut it. By the way, where are the 2000 MTs you speak of defending your POV?

My worth? VERY VALUABLE... - Ihaveballs, do you?

[ In Reply To ..]
I am curious too molly, how much do you think you are worth? Do tell, are you a lousy worker or are you someone who does a stellar job? All those who are happy? How many do you HONESTLY know who are happy? I am sure there are some, but I also believe the numbers are trending downward as more people realize the unlawful and DEGRADING way they are being paid. If I work at a company outside my residence and I get called into work, regardless if I stay 10 minutes and am sent back home or 2 hours, I get paid for FOUR, but with this, if I sit here 8-12 on my regular schedule with NO jobs, I DO NOT get paid. If I choose to not sit here those 4 hours, I am supposed to check back in every 15 minutes... and if no jobs, STILL NO PAY... I could go on and on, but apparently you are mollycoddled into believing shizz dont stink if it covered with pine tree aerosol.

The "Worth" of Our Time - LittleMo

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm now 56 so this was many, many years ago but I had an aunt who started her career as an RN and finished as a nurse anesthetist. For the nurses, if they had to be available from X hour to X hour, even if they didn't go into the hospital at all, i.e., never left their homes, they were paid because that is what is called being "on call."

Wow. What about morality? - destinyisntfree

[ In Reply To ..]
I was always told "All it takes for evil to prevail in this world is for a good (wo)man to stand back and do nothing to prevent it."

And that is what I live by. The questions I asked myself before getting involved with this are as follows:
1. Would I still be doing this if I was still employed, or had left my employment of my own free will? The answer to this one is a resounding yes.
2. What are my motives in proceeding? I do not want to see another generation of MTs screwed out of money they worked their butt off for, only to have not a dime to show for it.

I cannot in good conscience sit back and watch this continue the way it is. I do not expect to get a dime out of this, but I expect to get respect that I have long ago lost in this field. After 12 years in this field, I am to the point that I would probably be better off working at McDonald's than I will ever be working as an MT.

I have worked in all aspects of the industry. I have seen how this all works and been on both sides of the fence. Enough is enough. I refuse to be the good person standing back and doing nothing any longer.

And you know what? I realize there is the possibility of ending up getting blacklisted in the industry and never being able to work again. You know what else? I really don't care. If ONE person after this gets treated with respect for what they do for a living, it is all worth it to me.

Here, here, I am with you! - suethemall

[ In Reply To ..]
I have considered McDonald's in all truth!

Similar Messages:

Sum CDs Worth?
Nov 25, 2009

I was a student at M-TEC and dropped out. I have all 3 SUM CDs still. One is opened and 2 are still sealed. I just don't know what these are worth and can't find anyone selling them that has a listed price anywhere. Thanks in advance for your help on this!   ...

Is It Worth It?
Feb 18, 2012

Editing at .04 cpl, is it worth it? For 250 lines per hour, that is $10 an hour. Maybe that is good considering we work at home? Seeking opinions, please. Not trying to start a war. ...

What We Are Worth
Mar 08, 2012

I invite any person of management in any MTSO to sit at their computer for an entire shift and see what we go through day after day and see if they feel they are being paid a proper, living wage.  There are way too many factors that eat into the paltry wage we start out with, and it's high time this was recognized as an occupational hazard and we are duly compensated.  It's only going to get worse, not better, if something isn't done.  Of course, I realize nobody r ...

Getting Out Is So Worth It
Mar 20, 2012

Looking for a job is terrifying, heart-in-throat time.  On the other hand...you discover there are jobs with YEARLY EVALUATIONS (yes!)...RAISES (double yes!)...PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES (I can't believe it!)...absolutely stunning, you don't realize how brainwashed you are, how hammered you are, till you GET OUT. Scared...but free. Don't think of it as shaking like a leaf.  Think of it as fluttering like a butterfly. ...

We Are Worth More
Apr 22, 2012

We are worth more in so many ways.  I am very disheartened with the way things have changed in our profession.  We used to be paid much better, and have a better chance of moving up the ladder as well.  Now we are almost at poverty level on wages.  I really don't understand how anyone can expect people who are very highly trained and specialized in this field to live on what we are being paid, or to treat us as if we are second-class citizens.  I would challenge any ...

New MT Is It Worth It?
Aug 18, 2012

I graduated a year and a half ago from a very good MT school. I graduated with high honors and felt ready to tackle this profession. I wanted to do this because it has always been my dream to be a stay at home mom and with this profession I felt like I got the best of both worlds. When I researched MT are suposed to make 30K or more. So I figured as a newbie maybe 20K or even 18K. Wow was I wrong. I got hired about 2 months out of school which was a huge relief but things rapidly went down hill. ...

CMT Worth It?
Sep 08, 2012

I'm getting ready to buckle down and study for my CMT.  I got my RMT this spring and promised myself that I would get the CMT before I forgot too much.  I'm having trouble motivating myself to memorize all the abbreviations (this seems to be a favorite type of question), so I'm wondering how folks who have their CMT feel about whether or not it has helped them with their career or not.  Thanks for encouragement or discouragement.  I'd really like to know. ...

This Just Isn't Worth It
May 04, 2013

I have over 30 years experience.  I have worked in 2 major hospitals and as an independent contractor.  I know what I am doing.  Problem is, I am human.  I make mistakes.  But with this company, 1 mistake is huge.  It can bring your accuracy score down below their guidelines.  Just for a left out word that does not change the context.   I have just about had enough.  I really don't have to be talked to like a toddler when I make a mistake.&n ...

Is It Worth It To MME?
Jul 27, 2013

I currently make 9 cpl but curious if it would be worth it to jump over to MME.  Thanks ...

What Are We Worth?
Aug 22, 2013

I would love to hear from my fellow MTs what you think we are worth, not by the line but by the hour.  Indeed as I was doing research regarding "piece work" in America, I found very little information except that it went back to the guild system. However, I did learn that in England, if you do piece work (cpl, for example) and you are required to sign in and sign out, you cannot be paid for production, but only an hourly wage.  So what do you think we are worth? Let's consider whe ...

Is CMT Certification Worth It?
Feb 14, 2010

What are your feelings about obtaining your CMT credentials when VR (at least with my employer) doesn't follow BOS or acknowledge the styles, forms and practices that, at one time were the norm? I get blown away with sentence structure and grammar these days.  Do you think one should become certified with the latest trend with VR?  Seems to me "No", not worth it, unless I moved on to a company who did not use VR. But, then again, if this is the trend hospitals and companies a ...

Is RHIT Worth It?
Sep 13, 2010

The hospital where I live has 4 openings for coders, but they all require that you have an RHIT certification.  I know in order to have this you must have an AA degree.  How many of you have this and would it be better to have this rather than study at Andrews or Career Step? ...

BOS 3 Worth Buying?
Nov 15, 2010

Is it worth purchasing the BOS 3 before I start testing?  I have looked online to see what others have said, and it seems like most have said they wouldn't spend the money because it's not that different from the 2nd version.  One person said they read the book and saw only 2 changes from the previous edition.  I'm not sure what to do.  I'm worried that I'm going to need the newer version to pass the test.  Just wanted to see what others have don ...

Is This Profession Even Worth It?
Nov 19, 2010

I have to say this is my first time to this website and I am deeply discouraged by the forums I have read because it sounds like this line of work is basically dying a slow death. I am currently enrolled in a community college and am about to finish getting my certificate ( I am in my last class which is practice/internship) to become a Medical Transcriptionist but I'm beginning to wonder if it was worth it? I already had fears because of accounts going offshore and EMRs but reading some of ...

Current CMT's - Is It Worth It?
Jan 08, 2011

If I take the CMT test the goal is to increase my income from my current earnings as a full time MT/ME.  But is it worth the $$ and time required to prepare for and take the CMT test?  I am confident that I would have no problem passing the test after adequate review, etc. So is it worth the effort?  Bottom line -- it will cost money to take the exam and it will cost money to either enroll in a review course or buy review materials to prepare for the exam. And the CMT credential ...

MME's... Is It Worth Applying For?
Feb 11, 2011

I'm curious about the MME certification/position.  Can anyone please give some honest insight as to what the difference in pay is, what the testing for the position is like, etc.  I would like to apply for the position in 2 months and would like to know what to expect.  Also, once you're an MME does that open up advancement opportunities into QA, CCM, etc.?  Any information would be appreciated.   ...

Paying To Being An MT - Worth It?
Jul 18, 2011

Hello forum users! I am currently very interested in the MT field.  I am a fast typist, excellent speller, I have a good grasp of grammar, etc.  I am eyeing a course offered online, it seems professional and excellent and all that.  The whole thing seems perfect for me!  I would like to work from home and make my own hours while doing this. However, I recently spoke to a neighbor who is an MT, and she is losing her job to a machine.  She also claims that her MT friend ...

Is All Of This Schooling Worth It Or Not???
Dec 28, 2011

I am just wondering if this schooling has all been worth it.  I am not seeing alot of happy people on this site.  I have been a graduate of medical in 1986 and since gone on to manicuring for the sake of flexible schedule while my child was in latter years of school. I pursued a course with Mt Professionals to be able to catch up and with skills and am still in my third year of school on part-time basis waiting to pass to become a paid employee with one error.  I am getting really ...

Is MT Even Worth It Anymore????
Jan 06, 2012

I guess I just need to vent/rant for a minute.  I have been an MT for over three years now.  I seem to be one of the few who prefers VR over ST.  I worked for Spheris before MQ gobbled them up, and I thought they were a great co. to work for.  They paid 5 cpl for VR, which is pretty good if you can edit 300-400 lph.  Then came the Q, and it was okay for a while, but then the Spheris accts. were offshored and there went the Cornerstone accts., and Cornerstone was a great ...

Wow. Finally Someone Who Wants To Pay What We Are Worth!!
Feb 03, 2012

. ...

Is It Worth Getting Certified?
May 22, 2012

I am wondering if anyone has any advice on becoming a CMT. I have been doing transcription for almost 15 years and I am wondering if I can really make more money if I get my CMT. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. ...

Going Up To Tier 3...worth It Or No?
Jan 03, 2013

Just wondering if it is worth it to test up to tier 3 or not.  I wouldn't mind getting more in my work pool (especially as things have been a bit slim lately with the holidays), but had heard there was no pay increase for moving up a tier, plus was worried that I'd have to spend more time in research for the first while getting used to the new work, hence slow production down.  Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance! ...

Nuance, Is It Worth It?
Mar 28, 2013

I'm thinking about taking a job with Nuance, but with all these negative comments about them, I'm not so sure I should.  I get so discouraged looking at these boards and seeing all the negative comments.  I have been out of work for the last 2 weeks because my PRN clinic job is running low.  I really need something to help pay the bills, but at this point it sounds like bankruptcy might be my only option as I can't handle the stress of looking for a new job every we ...

In My Case, Is Becoming An MT Worth It?
May 29, 2013

I read this message board from time to time but have never posted but am looking for advice.  Last fall I lost a full time job at a bank - which caused me to sincerely doubt my self-confidence as an employee. I then started the career step MT program and am currently about 60% compete. I recently applied and accepted a job at a local, very busy gift/general merchandise store. I like the job. It pays $9 per hour and is about 30 hours a week. There aren't any benefits.  I believe I ...

Is It Worth The Training To Become An MT?
Dec 08, 2013

I was a school teacher; now I am working as a security guard. I am 64 years old and making right at $30,000 a year and getting a full benefit package. Could I improve my situation by spending $4000 to do the Med-Line MT program, or should I leave well enough alone? I live in Oklahoma, and my house is paid for. ...

Thinking Of Going From PT To FT With MM. Is It Worth It?
Sep 24, 2014

x ...

My 2-cents Worth
Dec 01, 2014

I would put my 2 cents worth in about how I feel about work today, but then I didn't make that much, so....I guess I'll have to wait until I can rub 2 of them together.  We are all in the same boat, so we just have to keep paddling as best we can!  Praying for all of us! ...

Is It Worth Working For Medquist?
Jan 05, 2010

i recently tested for a position at this company but see nothing but complaints on this site... i wonder if its worth taking a job here???   ...

Transcend Worth Applying For?
Apr 12, 2010

I know I've read somewhere on the board about this company but can't remember where.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.  I'm looking for steady PT evening work Sun thru Thurs (3-4 hours nightly).  More than experienced with over 25 years in the biz, university/acute care accounts, except radiology.  Thanks. ...

Is AHIMAs Coding Course Worth It?
Apr 25, 2010

I've been trying to find online courses for coding and I see AHIMA offers courses.  Are these the same as offered by say, The Andrews School? ...