A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is the longest you have been kept on QA? - 2+mt

Posted: Nov 06, 2009

I have been on QA now at this one company for 4 months!  What is the longest some of you have been on QA?  I wasn't kept on QA this long when I was a newbie!  And all the other places I have worked, I was off of QA in a few days.  What is a company's reasoning for keeping MTs on QA for such a long time?  So, they don't have to pay you more.....can get rid of you faster if they need to....I just don't get it. 

which company? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

This is stentel..nm - 2+mt

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Is this prn transcription? nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

how long on QA?? - MT2020

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been with MQ for 3 years, and I've been on 100% QA for most of that. Right now, I am on 100% QA because a doctor complained about my work, but have YET to see these "supposed" errors. So 4 months, to me, is pretty good. They give you a new account, but your 100% QA on that account forever. It doesn't help to have QA people who are stuck on "I've been an MT for 20 years, blah blah blah". It's probably to make it easier to get rid of me, but if they don't produce these "supposed" errors, they will hear from my lawyer.

Way to go! When you bring a lawyer into the situation - they really become your friend!

[ In Reply To ..]
Yeah, right! I hope you do well with MT and QA leaves you alone. They might need to put you on other doctors who you understand better. That's what QA and HR are for. I don't believe I'd threaten with a lawyer, though.

Similar Messages:

Wow, I Think I Have Found The Longest
Feb 22, 2010

Encephaloduroarteriomyosynangiosis.  Jeesh. Anyone have anything longer?  ...

What Is The Longest Report You Have Ever Done?
Feb 05, 2015

I got a report of close to 5000 today.  Did not think I would ever get it done.  I wonder if the receiving doctor bothers to read through all the information? ...

The World's Longest Invoice - Freelancer's Union
Apr 27, 2012

Hmmmm:       Freelancers have long been the envy of cubicle-trapped office workers. From the flexible hours to escaping mundane office politics, there's a lot to love about operating solo. Yet, one major downfall that almost every freelancer experiences is unpaid invoices. The fact of the matter is that if a self-employed freelancer gets shortchanged, the cost of taking the issue to court is often greater than what the bill is worth. But now freelancers are joining ...

Longest Medical Word, Or Any Word Apparently
Jun 04, 2010

Just thought it was interesting.     pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis:   pneu⋅mo⋅no⋅ul⋅tra⋅mi⋅cro⋅scop⋅ic⋅sil⋅i⋅co⋅ vol⋅ca⋅no⋅co⋅ni⋅o⋅sis   // //  /ˈnumÉ™noʊˌÊŒltrəËŒmaɪkrəËŒskÉ’pɪkˈsɪlɪËŒkoÊŠvÉ’lËŒkeɪnoʊËŒkoÊŠniˈoÊŠsɪs, ˈnyu-/ Show Spelled Pronu ...