A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone work for MedInk? - KAG

Posted: Dec 22, 2011

Does anyone work for MedInk? I see they had an ad posted and was going to apply. I only know of one person who works for that company and she tells me the QA will pick you apart. She says it takes her quite awhile to do even a short report because they are so picky. She proofreads a report three times and still worries about sending it in because they will find a problem somewhere. It's hard enough to make money in this business without constantly second-guessing yourself. Anyone work for them??  

MedInk - ohboy

[ In Reply To ..]
Pay is low for an IC....really low.

Similar Messages:

MedINK?
Jun 06, 2012

Anybody have any info on working for MedINK?  They recently purchased the company I was working for and am wondering if I should stay or make a change?  Right off the bat they lowered the cpl rate and removed MTs from specific accounts.  Thanks. ...

MedInk No Pay
Sep 23, 2014

Have been with MedInk for 2 months, but have not gotten paid on time yet!  Anyone else have this problem?  ...

Medink No Pay Check
Oct 21, 2014

I have not received my paycheck from Medink yet.  They promise to pay on time, but have not.  Anyone else?  ...

Anyone Working For Medical Ink (Medink)?
Jan 04, 2012

Can anyone currently working for or have previously worked for Medink (Medical Ink) provide any information as to how are they to work for in terms of pay on time, communication with the MTs, and workflow (or lack thereof)?  I have recently started with Medink and so far pretty good.  There are a few concerning issues:  One, communication is very sparse, there is no direct contact for questions, etc.; the second one is the voluminous paperwork that the MT has to ret ...

MedINK Offering To Pay $.50 Per QA File?? OMG!
Jul 07, 2014

I truly hope that this company receives ZERO response to their RIDICULOUS job offer.  For the work I've done this morning in approximately 2 hours, working for them I would have made $12.50.  That would have garnered me MUCH less than minimum wage instead of the just under $50 I thankfully made NOT working for MedINK.  UGH!  I feel better now having vented LOL! ...