A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Disgusting! - Fussy

Posted: Nov 18, 2011

Just saw an ad for an MT for 2.5 cents a line. Traced it back and it comes from India. Forgot the best part - they're US doctors.

DISGUSTING - mcme

[ In Reply To ..]
This is why so many MTs are having their pay cut and losing their jobs. Ameican based MTSOs should be ashamed of themselves!

PROBABLY DOESN'T PAY FOR SPACES EITHER! - oaf

[ In Reply To ..]
WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!!

revenge - L&L

[ In Reply To ..]
If it's any consolation (although probably not much), patients are going overseas to places like India and Thailand to have surgeries done at less than a third the cost in the US, so I guess off-shoring does affect all of us. I know where I'd have my gastric bypass done!!!

Similar Messages:

A Disgusting Thought!!
Jun 29, 2012

You know how we supposedly don't get paid something or other about the headers being the mandatory headers on the left side of the document in DocQScribe?  Now that they are putting already typed standards over there on the side do for the physical exam and review of systems do we not get paid for that?  I notice they have the little || signs when you pull them in.  I have a sickening feeling this means we are not going to be getting paid to do the PE and ROS anymore.  C ...

Gross, Disgusting And Abusive
Jun 16, 2011

Just typed a report that I can honestly say is probably the most disgusting dictation I have ever done in 30 years.  Dictator (ha ha - joke!) was chomping very loudly on chips, rustling bag and sucking and sloberring.  If I were talking to a person doing that I would walk away so fast she would choke on her own slobber.   Listening to it is abuse in my opinion. ...

The Hatred On This Board Is Disgusting. If You Are Happy, You Are Accused Sm
Mar 22, 2011

of being management. If you have a complaint, you are accused of being a troll or whatever the current word is.  If you give an opinion, you are bashed, and if you give advise, you start a string of hateful posts.  I wish you all the best.  I am leaving this profession and will never look back.  I would rather work at Burger King than deal with the cattiness, the low pay and the stress.  I am going to work in registration at a hospital and can't wait to start the n ...