A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

A stuttering ESL. Please, I will slit my wrists now - and be done with it. nm

Posted: Feb 02, 2015

nm

I know him - Rusty

[ In Reply To ..]
I have typed him. I hate it. Don't type that acct anymore. WHEW

Similar Messages:

S/l Apical Slit
Dec 30, 2011

Doctor is doing a cardiolite stress test it sounds like he is saying apical slit. Anyone heard? TIA ...

Slit Lamp Eye Exam
Jul 01, 2010

psythema or  cythema or  sythema or sithema  ???  ---   cellar flare ...

Doesn't Sound Like He Is Stuttering But ...
Mar 14, 2011

In the objective the doctor says:  "tender over the radial aspect of the wrist, especially with the flexor tendon at the flexor carpi radialis along the simbrevis".  I can't find anything on "simbrevis, sinbrevis, sem or sen".  Anyone heard of this?  Thx for the help ...

Know Of A Good Keyboard That Is Fast For My Wrists?
Jan 08, 2010

I am looking for a good keyboard that will cause less pain in my already tendonitis-inflamed arms, that is also fast.  I know there are a lot of good keyboards to help relieve stress on the arms, but I need one that can be as fast ast I need it to be.  Anybody know of any??  Thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Stuttering Chest Pain?
May 22, 2010

I am typing a consult and the doctor says patient has stuttering chest pain.  Anyone ever heard of this? Thanks to everyone for help in advance. ...

Painful Fingers/wrists - Suggestions?
Oct 20, 2011

I am having a great deal of trouble with stiff and aching fingers and wrists - it is really slowing down my typing, which I can't afford. No insurance to go to doc. Just wondering if anyone with similar issues had non-med suggestions I could try, particularly for fingers. Any suggestions about wrist splints would be appreciate as well. I have arthritis in my knees so I assume this is what it is. ...

Help! In PE: Normal S/l (cardinal) Range Of Motion Of Wrists? Nm
Nov 24, 2010

.. ...

Kaspersky - Problem With Keyboard Functions And Audio Being Slow And Stuttering
Jan 23, 2010

I would still like to hear from anyone having a problem with keyboard functions and audio being slow and stuttering.  I have spent a great deal of time with support in the last couple of weeks and each person I speak to has a different suggestion.  A few weeks ago they installed Kaspersky because that is all that is available to us now and for the first few days, things were okay, now slow and stuttering again.  Now they are telling me my ISP service is too slow even though it is now several ...