A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

still busy - Tired MT

Posted: Apr 24, 2013

The company I work for (3T) says they hired new people.  I hope so and I hope their production kicks in soon because I am hoping for the work load to lighten up a bit!  It has been very busy for a long time.

Are they IC? Do they pay on time? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

3t - Tired MT

[ In Reply To ..]
yes, ic work and pay is always on time.

What does 3T stand for? - Just curious (NM)

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Turnaround Time Transcription (3t) - MomOfFive

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

BUSY!
Jul 23, 2013

Has anybody noticed how ridiculously busy it's been and it almost seems like you are working alone?  I wonder how many have quit since the last quarter when i'm sure a bunch lost their bonuses?   I lost bonus, and I ALWAYS made bonus before the "realignment." Working for these thieves is making me a very, very bitter person, and I hate feeling this way.  I feel trapped.  I love the profession but I hate Nuance. What kind of greedy SOB owns this company?  They t ...

Is Everyone Busy
Apr 04, 2014

My MTSO has been very busy for a very long time and I wondered if everyone is this busy or what is the deal?   ...

Transcend, Are They Busy?
Mar 24, 2010

Periodically I see ads from Transcend on the Job Seeker's Board for full-time transcriptionists, I think they even encourage people to apply for full time as opposed to part time.  Anyway, when I read on the company board it sounds like people are always running out of work?  What percentage of work does Transcend offshore, over 50%?  Don't want to bother applying if there isn't a consistent workload and I don't have time to babysit and monitor work queues.&nbs ...

Busy Computer
Sep 15, 2010

Every evening around 10 p.m. or so my computer starts "thinking."  It sounds like its downloading information and its preventing me from trying to work fast.  Just wondering if anyone else has this problem lately.  I did the update when it was supposed to be done. TIA. ...

Server Busy??
Jul 13, 2012

Why Is It That This Board Gets Really Busy And Then Everybody Is Quiet
Feb 15, 2012

Is everyone just too busy to post? ...

What Happened To Poster Busy MT'ing?
Jan 09, 2013

I remember she worked at Medquist and was on here a lot offering advice through all the changes. She shared how she worked through the first pay cuts in 2005 or around that time by working just three and a half days a week (lots of hours) and earning the highest production bonus possible. I believe she was also in school getting her MD? She was very informative, and wondered if anyone has heard from her, if she's here, still working at M-Modal or if she got her degree? ...

No Work All Week, Now We're Busy And I'm Exhausted.
Sep 05, 2014

I'm exhausted from sitting around doing nothing just about all week. I cannot believe the mismanagement of this company from the TSMs to the COMs and those higher. Why can't someone figure this out? We MLSs know how to figure out minutes, MLS availability, etc., but we're not allowed to give any suggestions, etc., because we're just lowly MLSs. The COMs are particularly useless and a waste of corporate dollars. More money taken from MLSs to give to someone with a title that m ...