A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

does anybody know anything about America's Pride Transcription - huntin again

Posted: Jul 05, 2012

Is it voice rec or straight typing?  Do they have benefits?

AP - apmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Work is straight typing. Statutory employee with no benefits, taxes are taken out for federal, SS, medicare. Not sure if they're hiring because about a year or so ago several were laid off or asked to take a leave of absence because of a loss of contracts and no new contracts have been added recently.

thank you for your answer. nm - huntin again

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

AP - apmt

[ In Reply To ..]
You're welcome. Like I said, I don't know for sure if they're hiring again or not. Wouldn't hurt to contact them. Good luck on your hunt.

Similar Messages:

America's Pride
Feb 13, 2015

Anyone currently working for AP? Appreciate any info ...

Anything Recent About America's Pride
Feb 28, 2014

Checked the archives and didn't see anything recent about America's Pride.  Are they still a VA contractor? How are they to work for? ...

America's Pride - Vacation
Apr 02, 2014

Wondering if anyone has been able to use vacation time yet?  Been so long since I heard anything. Supposed to be a "benefit" from the Service Contract Act. ...

Anyone Worked For America's Pride?
Jan 11, 2015

Has anyone worked for America's Pride?  They seem like they would be a great place to work.  I was wondering whether it is difficult to make the minimum line count and how the doctors were to transcribe for as far as being difficult to understand, etc. ...

Work At America's Pride?
May 18, 2015

What's happened to the work at America's Pride?  For a few weeks, there was enough to keep busy with, but now nothing. ...

America's Pride Sound Quality (sm)
Jul 30, 2012

Does anyone else find the sound quality of AP files to be horrendous? ...

My Rant About The America's Pride Firings
Sep 04, 2012

I'm surprised there is no thread about the America's Pride firings last Friday. I've been with them for years, and for nearly two have been unable to get any decent work. Over a year ago I was put on a new account that they promptly lost. The other account I had transitioned to mostly VR with only a few jobs coming in. When I asked to be added to other accounts, I received no response. Recently I asked to be on the new DC account, then got a rather vague email saying that DC woul ...

Anyone Work For America's Pride? Opinions?
Nov 15, 2014

America's Pride - No Work, Is This Normal For This Time Of Year?
Jan 27, 2011

I've worked at America's Pride since last spring so I never went through a holiday season with them before.  Work started drying up around Thanksgiving, and over the last few weeks, has been almost nonexistent.  I am currently making less than $10/day, sitting here for hours, watching as not a single job on my accounts come in.  Lately, no jobs for ANY account come in. Is this usual for this time of the year?  Should I be worried about that recent email we got with ...

Transcription-America.com
Oct 11, 2010

Can anyone tell me about the reputation of Transcription-America.com? They offer a training program if you buy their books for $60, and then their software equipment (foot pedal, software CD, etc.) for $495.  They claim everything else is free. ...

Transcription-America
Jan 12, 2011

Anybody ever hear of Transcription-America?  Is it right to pay $515.00 for "required software" just to get a job? ...

Transcription America Legitimate Company?
Jul 12, 2010

Is Transcription America (email address Job Interview - Job Network [jobinterview@transcription-america.com), regional recruiter Kimberly Carson, a legitimate online medical transcription company? ...

Transcription America - Legitimate Company
Sep 10, 2010

I had applied to transcriptionamerica.com. I received an email back from a Nancy Lawson, National recruiter asking me to transcribe a sample file. I did this and when I tried to email it back to the address that she sent it from, I keep getting a failed delivery notice saying that the person's inbox is full. Does anyone know if this is a legitimate company? And if so, do you know any other way that I can get in touch with them to email this sample back to them? Thank you so much! ...

No Pride Left
Mar 08, 2014

I have been working today for almost 3 hours and I have not understood a word I have typed.  I used to take such pride in my work and truly loved what I did for a living.  On my "new" account this morning I have typed report after report and guessed my way through the entire report or left a massive amount of blanks.  Not to mention my line count is down from 340 to 120.  I think it is time to go now. ...

Americas Pride - Just Curious
Jul 14, 2012

Hi, recently sent the resume in and got an email back stating that I had been hired  -- no testing -- yeah!! but just wondering how long it takes to get set up etc.  "C" is apparently on vacation; however, this morning did get an e-mail from "P" asking the tech person to contact me.  Not the greatest pay in the world; however, I can see or at least try to see "both sides of the coin," and if this is straight typing, not going to complain. ...

How Many Out There No Longer Take Pride In Telling People What You Do For A Living?
May 08, 2010

x ...

SPi America
Jan 31, 2010

Is anyone familiar with SPi, does anyone work there currently? how are they, are they hiring??? ...

Anybody Else Here From SPi America?
Sep 21, 2011

No work.  No manager.  No info on switchover to Acusis.  Nothing.  Anybody else feel like they've been deserted? ...

Please, Please Given Information On DTS America....sm
Mar 15, 2010

I asked some questions below regarding DTS America and yet no answers.  I see there have been 97 onlookers.  Could someone please, please give me their experience, good or bad, with DTS America.  I am just looking for answers.  Ultimately I will make my own decision, but it is still good to communicate and learn of various experiences.  I have tested and tested and tested, and would definitely love to not waste my time with a company that is truly bogus.  I have ran ...

To MedTrans Of America
Mar 26, 2010

I was really interested in the position that you had until I read that you pay $.07/line with NO SPACES.  It honestly sounds like some great work that I would love to do, but unfortunately your pay is too low and doesn't include spaces.  Good luck! ...

Anybody Else Ever Worked For DTS-America?
Nov 02, 2010

Has anybody else ever worked for DTS-America? ...

MedServ Of America
Nov 02, 2010

Has anyone heard from MedServ?  I sent my resume, received an email and have heard nothing else.  TIA. ...

Does Anybody Work For DTS-America?
Nov 03, 2010

Does anybody work for DTS-America? ...

DTS AMERICA - 12/07/2010
Dec 07, 2010

DTS America is posting for Radiology Transcriptionists, full-time, 2 shifts.  What is the latest with DTS?  ...

DTS America, TO ALICIA
Feb 06, 2011

I never run out of work, as a matter of fact, they call me almost daily to work extra.  I've never had any problems with them, I do my job and do it well and they leave me alone.  The only ones I ever hear from are the help desk, and again, it is always to work extra.  They often send e-mails offering OT for certain accounts that tend to get backed up quite often.  The pay is good and they offer incentive for both PT and FT.  Just curious, did you get a job with the ...

Any Recent Info On DTS America? Thank You !
Oct 24, 2009

DTS America Line Counts
Dec 28, 2009

Does anyone work for DTS America and have problems with descrepancies on their line count? ...

Looking For Information Good Or Bad On DTS America In TN. Thanks...nm
Mar 04, 2010

Would really appreciate any information on DTS America in Brentwood, TN.  Saw ad and thinking about applying, but would like to know if this is a bad company, then no need to waste my time.  ...

Medi-Tran America, Inc.
Apr 21, 2010

Does anyone have information on this company - good, bad?  TIA ...

MT Week Gift From DTS America?
May 18, 2010

Does DTS America give an MT week gift out?  If so, has anyone gotten theirs yet?  Thanks in advance. ...